Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations (945 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Don't Be Deceived By Hypocrisy Of Men! By Omooba77 / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
The mystery of iniquity is so much at work and God is angry with us. The Lord showed me how Some of our churches are not helping in teaching people the truth about his ways but interested in building edifice that will some days be destroyed while souls are perishing, I saw a lot of people in church at midnight but it look like day time, their purpose is to seek God for whom to marry. As I sat to see what will happen in the church suddenly, I saw an handwriting on the sky and on it was "Rapture" and this "I am the odd God right? Keep chasing your gods (this shows how angry the Lord was) Suddenly, fire was unleashed on the earth. Immediately I saw the fire, I began to ask everyone to kneel and ask God for mercy but as we began, no one could wait because the fire was coming our way. Rain also began, everyone began to run but, remember this fire, no one can stop it,it will still chase you. We need mercy

I have seen this days, how social media is full of things that promote sin. You see prank videos, comedies that promote sexual imorality, public display of charm by herbalist, children having knowledge of themselves, evil been displayed with boldness, no law, no government, low advancement of kingdom and high advancement of darkness, disregard for God and his words,love of money, smoking, drug, kidnapping and so on.

We are at the end of the age, the clock is ticking. To some judgment will begin from here. Many territory are under the influence of prostitution. We need to cry for mercy, for in a twinkle of an eye, we all would be gone but, while we are still here the lord need us to stop the wickedness by advancing his kingdom.

Let's cry for mercy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Snitch24(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Shut up abeg
I hate seeing post like this
Seems y'all don't know you're making him seems confused and wicked
Like all these was not part of the plan?

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by wordbank(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Make religion no carry fear and guilt no kill you oo
Live your life and be good, every other talk na dust

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Snitch24:
Shut up abeg

Which plan?
Do you think God want people to die and go to hell. Even if the world has been planned and the end of it, warnings are given to men to escape from God's judgment due to sin. Just like the days of Noah, wickedness was much, then God destroyed the earth only Noah and his family escaped it. The righteous will definitely escape judgment. People are sent to deliver his message to encourage others unto repentant
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
wordbank:
Make religion no carry fear and guilt no kill you oo
Live your life and be good, every other talk na dust

There is no fear in correction. If you have a child and the child tries to be way ward, you must definitely warn the child of the consequence of his or her act. We are God's creator, when we start living outside God's plan for us from his word, we begin to suffer the consequence. The reason repentance brings peace and its end result is eternal life.
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Emibolt: 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my
own humble opinion without being
sentimental of course, without offending
nor fight anyone who thinks differently
from my own point of view,but also by
looking into this matter in distinctive
perspective, i will be brief and
comprehensive for your clarity, easier
assimilation and understanding. So I
would like to say "i have nothing to say."
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by wordbank(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dawinlove:

There is no fear in correction. If you have a child and the child tries to be way ward, you must definitely warn the child of the consequence of his or her act. We are God's creator, when we start living outside God's plan for us from his word, we begin to suffer the consequence. The reason repentance brings peace and its end result is eternal life.
Again I say to you, live your life and be good and all you said will be inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dawinlove:
The mystery of iniquity is so much at work and God is angry with us. The Lord showed me how Some of our churches are not helping in teaching people the truth about his ways but interested in building edifice that will some days be destroyed while souls are perishing, I saw a lot of people in church at midnight but it look like day time, their purpose is to seek God for whom to marry. As I sat to see what will happen in the church suddenly, I saw an handwriting on the sky and on it was "Rapture" and this "I am the odd God right? Keep chasing your gods (this shows how angry the Lord was) Suddenly, fire was unleashed on the earth. Immediately I saw the fire, I began to ask everyone to kneel and ask God for mercy but as we began, no one could wait because the fire was coming our way. Rain also began, everyone began to run but, remember this fire, no one can stop it,it will still chase you. We need mercy
Stop using God's name to perpetrate these lies of yours which have no bearing whatsoever as far as His Word, Jesus Christ is concerned! undecided

He never ordered your churches, to begin with, all of them steeped in what are the doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ warned were instead abominations meant to deceive people away from God's Truth. So, How could God be said to be a part of any of that which is an abomination to Him abeg? undecided
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Snitch24(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2022
Dawinlove:

Which plan?
Do you think God want people to die and go to hell. Even if the world has been planned and the end of it, warnings are given to men to escape from God's judgment due to sin. Just like the days of Noah, wickedness was much, then God destroyed the earth only Noah and his family escaped it. The righteous will definitely escape judgment. People are sent to deliver his message to encourage others unto repentant

Pls enlightened me more about the word ritheous
As far as this particular word is concern everything is going accordingly
Anything you say otherwise
Proof you've nt been reading your Bible
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by God2man2again(m): 12:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Dawinlove:

I have seen this days, how social media is full of things that promote sin. You see prank videos, comedies that promote sexual imorality, public display of charm by herbalist, children having knowledge of themselves, evil been displayed with boldness, no law, no government, low advancement of kingdom and high advancement of darkness, disregard for God and his words,love of money, smoking, drug, kidnapping and so on.

We are at the end of the age, the clock is ticking. To some judgment will begin from here. Many territory are under the influence of prostitution. We need to cry for mercy, for in a twinkle of an eye, we all would be gone but, while we are still here the lord need us to stop the wickedness by advancing his kingdom.

Let's cry for mercy

Mercy Lord!
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 5:59am On Jul 19, 2022
Snitch24:
Shut up abeg

Of course its not His plan for we have seen that since the beginning He has been Saying "I hate wickedness and evil", yet you people never hear nor stop.

It is even rather that the more He says He hates it, the more you people increase the wickedness you do.

So, pluck your eyes out if you do not like seeing this.
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02am On Jul 19, 2022
wordbank:

Again I say to you, live your life and be good and all you said will be inconsequential.

The bold is the problem.

How good is your good?

Is your Good acceptable to God, The Judge?
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by wordbank(m): 6:05am On Jul 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The bold is the problem.

How good is your good?

Is your Good acceptable to God, The Judge?
I AM BAD AND THAT'S GOOD, I MAY NEVER BE GOOD AND THAT'S NOT BAD
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Snitch24:

Pls enlightened me more about the word ritheous
As far as this particular word is concern everything is going accordingly
Anything you say otherwise
Proof you've nt been reading your Bible

Righteous means doing the right and good according to how God shall measure it. Deuteronomy 6:18
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dtruthspeaker: 6:07am On Jul 19, 2022
wordbank:

I AM BAD AND THAT'S GOOD, I MAY NEVER BE GOOD AND THAT'S NOT BAD

You are the ones judging yourself meanwhile, you are not The Judge, so you have done a vanity.

Exactly like a thief proudly saying he is a thief and that thieving is not a bad thing. His judgement is shiit!

But I understand you saying I should leave you alone. Gone!
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by wordbank(m): 9:06am On Jul 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are the ones judging yourself meanwhile, you are not The Judge, so you have done a vanity.

Exactly like a thief proudly saying he is a thief and that thieving is not a bad thing. His judgement is shiit!

But I understand you saying I should leave you alone. Gone!
Go to school and be good
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Snitch24(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course its not His plan for we have seen that since the beginning He has been Saying "I hate wickedness and evil", yet you people never hear nor stop.

It is even rather that the more He says He hates it, the more you people increase the wickedness you do.

So, pluck your eyes out if you do not like seeing this.

Pitty
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by xproducer: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
wordbank:

+++

Salvation is by GOD's grace and mercy alone... works never save, but rather are a result of salvation.

"But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." - Isaiah 64:6

"Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law. For they stumbled at that stumblingstone" - Romans 9:32

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified." -Galatians 2:16
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by xproducer: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dawinlove:
... We are at the end of the age, the clock is ticking. To some judgment will begin from here. Many territory are under the influence of prostitution. We need to cry for mercy, for in a twinkle of an eye, we all would be gone but, while we are still here the lord need us to stop the wickedness by advancing his kingdom.

Let's cry for mercy

+++

The word of GOD never fails...

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." - 2 Peter 3:9-13

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2022
May God open the spiritually blind eyes to see the reality of what's going on in today's church before it becomes too late.
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Maynman: 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
You and your Christian god dey craze

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Ahmed99: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
More reason people see God as wicked instead of a loving Father....

In Christ name please brother in Christ take time to study on the Love of God, the Fatherhood of God and you will understand he won't ever rain down fire on anyone
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ahmed99:
More reason people see God as wicked instead of a loving Father....

In Christ name please brother in Christ take time to study on the Love of God, the Fatherhood of God and you will understand he won't ever rain down fire on anyone

And this is why people commit sin anyhow. They only know the loving side of God and not the judgement side of God.

There are situations that will humble man to.serve God, am not a preacher of a wicked God. God is not wicked, it is his love side that warn people before destruction comes. She we obey,we are exempted
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dawinlove:
1. And this is why people commit sin anyhow. They only know the loving side of God and not the judgement side of God.

2. There are situations that will humble man to.serve God, am not a preacher of a wicked God. God is not wicked, it is his love side that warn people before destruction comes. She we obey,we are exempted
1. I am afraid you have it wrong! The reason people commit sin is rather than focus on learning, and Knowing the Truth of God which is the knowledge of good(that which is acceptable to God) and evil(that which is sin)just as Jesus Christ commanded them to - John 8 vs 31 - 35 - they instead waste their time and energy focusing, much like you, on that which doesn't matter at all. undecided

2. If it is situations that humble you still, then what that means is you aren't even close to getting serious with God to begin with. God demands that you humble your own self much like children if you are to have any hope of His Heaven. If you still rely on situations to do that for you, then pray tell, are you living your life in obedience to God? undecided
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I am afraid you have it wrong! The reason people commit sin is rather than focus on learning, and Knowing the Truth of God which is the knowledge of good(that which is acceptable to God) and evil(that which is sin)just as Jesus Christ commanded them to - John 8 vs 31 - 35 - they instead waste their time and energy focusing, much like you, on that which doesn't matter at all. undecided

2. If it is situations that humble you still, then what that means is you aren't even close to getting serious with God to begin with. God demands that you humble your own self much like children if you are to have any hope of His Heaven. If you still rely on situations to do that for you, then pray tell, are you living your life in obedience to God? undecided

2chronicles 15 :3Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law. 4But when they in their trouble did turn unto the LORD God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them. 5And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries. 6And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity. 7Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

8And when Asa heard these words, and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he took courage, and put away the abominable idols out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities which he had taken from mount Ephraim, and renewed the altar of the LORD, that was before the porch of the LORD. 9And he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and the strangers with them out of Ephraim and Manasseh, and out of Simeon: for they fell to him out of Israel in abundance, when they saw that the LORD his God was with him. 10So they gathered themselves together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa. 11And they offered unto the LORD the same time, of the spoil which they had brought, seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep. 12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13that whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Psalm chapter 7 it says at verse 11:

11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

St. John chapter 14 and verse 15, Jesus says, “If you love me, keep my commandments.” Once you are keeping the Lord’s commandments, He will pray to the Father to give you a Comforter to abide with you forever.

My explanation of why people commit sin anyhow was an attack on the response Ahmed gave, believing God cannot be angry with the wicked and he is a lover of wicked people always. There is no peace for the wicked that will never repent despite having knowledge of God. Stop having a one did judgemwnt and understand my point of view.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dawinlove:
Psalm chapter 7 it says at verse 11: God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

St. John chapter 14 and verse 15, Jesus says, “If you love me, keep my commandments.” Once you are keeping the Lord’s commandments, He will pray to the Father to give you a Comforter to abide with you forever.

My explanation of why people commit sin anyhow was an attack on the response Ahmed gave, believing God cannot be angry with the wicked and he is a lover of wicked people always. There is no peace for the wicked that will never repent despite having knowledge of God. Stop having a one did judgemwnt and understand my point of view.
Jesus Christ never taught you God is angry and waiting to pounce on the wicked for their.... wickedness. God has technically resolved His anger against the wicked by declaring His judgment against them both that against the wicked unbelievers since Adam, and also that which awaits the wicked who claim to believe in Him at the end. undecided

So you find nowhere in the Gospel, which by the way, Jesus Christ only gave you authority to preach in His time, do you find it suggested that God is some wrath-filled entity looking to devour the wicked as you claim. He already prepared a day of judgment for them, and so it is irrational to suggest that in addition to that, He is some vengeful sky daddy looking to pounce on folks. undecided
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dawinlove:
2chronicles 15 :3Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law. 4But when they in their trouble did turn unto the LORD God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them. 5And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries. 6And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity. 7Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.

8And when Asa heard these words, and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he took courage, and put away the abominable idols out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities which he had taken from mount Ephraim, and renewed the altar of the LORD, that was before the porch of the LORD. 9And he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and the strangers with them out of Ephraim and Manasseh, and out of Simeon: for they fell to him out of Israel in abundance, when they saw that the LORD his God was with him. 10So they gathered themselves together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa. 11And they offered unto the LORD the same time, of the spoil which they had brought, seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep. 12And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; 13that whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.
You are not of Israel and you will never get the same treatment from God as He did Israel. You are instead called according to God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, and that Law only permits you to teach that which Jesus Christ Himself taught to all His followers. undecided
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Maynman: 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are not of Israel and you will never get the same treatment from God as He did Israel. You are instead called according to God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God, and that Law only permits you to teach that which Jesus Christ Himself taught to all His followers. undecided

When was israEL created? Can’t you see you are worshipping middle east gods.
Who is the god of the Semitics bwahahahah Yahweh worshipper

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

We are special before God but not special than ourselves. The gospel is for every tribe and language but there must always be a trace to everything the God gave man. A man who reads the scripture to gather knowledge and the one who read it to encounter Christ is different. You lack experience of the Christ you are only filled with ideas that lack divine backing. Jesus seek that we experience the kingdom itself, with this we can understand him and what he teaches. Paul who was once a persecutor was giving mysteries that even the apostles had no idea about. A man with God's calling filled with encounters of the Christ via visions and revelation I different from a man who goes to a bible school to acquire knowledge to become a priest. Knowledge is not anointing but anointing plus knowledge brings clarity of God's word. John 6 clearly explains that the flesh profit nothing, it is the word that I speak to you that you encounter that is of benefit to you.

Let me school you,
The gospel given to the gentiles was a privilege of God to reach the world with the word of salvation. The mission to the world began with peter before Paul started spreading the gospel. Even Jesus initially while a dressing a woman that was desperate for miracle said to her in Mat 15:24:
Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.”

He initially thought his assignment was for only Israel and the miracles and great things he did was for only Israel. This teaches how man can not know all he is called to do, we know in part as we keep growing we begin to understand more about our assignment. So saying my post about Israelite repenting of their sins in the old testament as a thing of Israel only shows how ignorant you are about the things of God.

Our revelation of God goes deeper by experience and not by only knowledge.

You judge base on human traditions, ideas you got from some books and lack experience of what you claim. I shared a revelation of what I saw, you started talking from what you read. When you start encounter in God, you will stop attacking post anyhow.

If you have never once encounter him, surrender to Jesus and ask him to fill you with his Holy spirit. For the truth shall set you free
Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 1:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Your explanations lack backing and full of human calories. You need to step up and explain where the bible says you should not preach about the old testament.

1 Like

Re: God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations by Dawinlove(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
xproducer:

+++

The word of GOD never fails...

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." - 2 Peter 3:9-13

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithe And Offerings: For Those Who Want An End To It. / If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? / Appeal For Your Support To A Friend In Need!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.