Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions (71556 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by sheystar(f): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Rextizzle:
I see your mum dresses like a nun
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ianq: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
There is the type of money you will make that your mum will be the one wrapping the Igbo and your dad will be picking the seeds...... angry

Hmmm...
Sombre but true.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Igbobia clan...

My main worry is the blogger's English. Haba which kind wahala come be dis in God's name. He could have simply gone pigin.

Every Tom, Dick, Olosho, Agbero and conductors are now bloggers and reporters.

Whada....

Thank you for pointing out this very poor use of English Language. Just use pidgin English. We go understand. undecided
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
THE WOMAN DRESSES LIKE A HOE
You wan make the woman wear bean bag.....haba!!!
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by teddyberry(m): 8:48am On Jan 08, 2019
Don't give a fuvk

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Obnoxious parenting?.....
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ahjerryboy1(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2019
obnoxious parenting.....
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by lanrei(m): 8:51am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
There is the type of money you will make that your mum will be the one wrapping the Igbo and your dad will be picking the seeds...... angry

Hear! hear!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ianq: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2019
yesloaded:

RIP ENGLISH

Lol..English died a long time ago on this forum, brother. In fact, it dies continually but is reincarnated. And, in each new phase, takes on a more grotesque form than the last. Personally i dont even notice anymore. Just accept the new English for what it is becoming.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by lanrei(m): 8:54am On Jan 08, 2019
NessaBoo:
He's successful, so the mom won't see or find any fault in it...If he wasn't, trust the mom to equate his smoking habits to his lack of success!!

Finally a wise female
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by okohjay(m): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:

Lol this one mad me walahi ���

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by promisedeco(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2019
uchennaq:
What is wrong with smoking, even the Bible does not condemn it. The problem with Nigerians egghead ehh... So many churches, yet so many crimes.
You have problem but you don't know

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Footstradamus(m): 9:01am On Jan 08, 2019
Her Child..His weed..Their business
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Ogarsimeon(m): 9:03am On Jan 08, 2019
Is good to train your children well

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by gaby(m): 9:05am On Jan 08, 2019
kowema:

Gush!.
I was just scrolling down looking for one person amongst the lot who shared my travails.
The English is Horror.

Ceeroh, lexio

Very nauseating use of the English language and headache inducing....

And the mods would see nothing wrong with this? ?
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by oochi123(f): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Hahahaha.. Kolo boy..
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Wow, i so envy burna boy. Common to sip beer in front of mama, she dey ready to stone you the beer opener gaan.. embarassed
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Immanuels7(m): 9:10am On Jan 08, 2019
10 disturbing stories of people who attended their own funeral alive
https://www./2019/01/10-disturbing-stories.html
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by malicampus1: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2019
there is no sign of respect .

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by bigtt76(f): 9:12am On Jan 08, 2019
Why won't he smoke naaaa? Its like saying he shouldn't eat because his mother is there angry ....haba what you may see wrong is right in the eyes of others ....#LetThemBe kiss

itspzpics:
Popular nigerian musician Burna Boy who won several awards at the just concluded Soundcity mvp awards which is picked up by her mum because he is not in the country recently.

However mother and son was pictured together in a video shared my Tunde Ednut as burna boy hug him to welcome him back to Nigeria but his fans has being wondering why he will be smoking infront of her mother and the mother didn't even bother.

What do you think ? See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-smokes-infront-of-her-mum-as-she-welcome-him-back-see-reaction/

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by genjutsu(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2019
You can't smoke in the presence of your mom, but you can smoke in your private closet and the presence of non family members...... YOUR HIPOCRACY is worse than Satan's. And you coverup with respect. Evidently your foolishness has just revealed the level of your thinking. It is people like you that become bad citizens. Doing evil and paying tithes to bribe the pastor's blessings.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by bling01: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2019
She already told u guys to b ready for more madness in 2019. What else do u expect?
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Omeizadean(m): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2019
It's not even the smoking that irked me here it's about putting a brunt in ur mouth and not being able to greet ur mom well without mumbling.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by chocboi78(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular nigerian musician Burna Boy who won several awards at the just concluded Soundcity mvp awards which is picked up by her mum because he is not in the country recently.

However mother and son was pictured together in a video shared my Tunde Ednut as burna boy hug him to welcome him back to Nigeria but his fans has being wondering why he will be smoking infront of her mother and the mother didn't even bother.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-smokes-infront-of-her-mum-as-she-welcome-him-back-see-reaction/

Jesus,see grammar
*burna boy hug him to welcome him back to Nigeria
[b][/b]Smoking in front of her mother....

OP kuku use pidgin or Yoruba since u drop English for school cheesy wink
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
Preach brother.. . smiley

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ashcall(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2019
tyson98:
You won't even near my mama as u dey come cos the kind look alone ehn cheesy grin grin Continue to rest in peace sweet mother i miss you
rest on mom.me I no fit try am

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ashcall(m): 9:28am On Jan 08, 2019
genjutsu:
You can't smoke in the presence of your mom, but you can smoke in your private closet and the presence of non family members...... YOUR HIPOCRACY is worse than Satan's. And you coverup with respect. Evidently your foolishness has just revealed the level of your thinking. It is people like you that become bad citizens. Doing evil and paying tithes to bribe the pastor's blessings.
it's called respect

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 08, 2019
So, who created Cannabis?
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by nonix22(m): 9:33am On Jan 08, 2019
She is not a single mother, His Dad is late, and was Fela's manager way back. do the maths. smoking in her presence is just the tip
no talk wetin u know know
jesmond3945:
What do you expect? She is a single mother now. He has no father figure to discipline him.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by blacq2009(m): 9:35am On Jan 08, 2019
itspzpics:

However mother and son was pictured together in a video shared my Tunde Ednut as *burna boy hug him * to welcome him back to Nigeria but his fans has being wondering why he will be smoking *infront of her mother* and the mother didn't even bother.

Is Burna boy a woman?
Is his/her mother a man?
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by KendrickAyomide: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2019
yesloaded:

RIP ENGLISH
itspzpics go and enroll you and your entire blogging team at PIONEER EDUCATION CENTER .. see English God grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.