Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions (71553 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Mitchewww(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Better than ritualists that hide it from their mum.

At least the mother know what to advise him on.

Some of you sef.. Is smoking the worst of the worst of the worst a Son can do?

Hypocritical Lots.

Burna and Mum... Rock on, nothing like this kinda relationship between mother and Son.. So open.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by veeceesynergy: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2019
pyyxxaro:
E get the kind money when u go get ehn

Naaa for palour u go de smoke embarassed

1 4 7

Not in my house, no matter how much I am worth, I can NEVER smoke b4 any of my parents. My mum will surely tear me apart, no matter how much I am worth. Dats d height of disrespect.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by oluwaahmed: 9:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Una know weda na him mama wrap him first Igbo 4 am
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by ghaneeyat43: 9:52am On Jan 08, 2019
The mama say expect more madeness this year, so this is one of the madness.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Konquest: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
jesmond3945:
What do you expect? She is a single mother now. He has no father figure to discipline him.
^^^^
^^^^
She is the biological daughter of the iconic Benson Idonije [He is of Edo State origin
precisely from Otuo, a town in Owan East local government area]
who was Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's first Manager. Burner Boys's mother is also his manager.

Burna Boy's father is from Rivers State[Ahoada axis] and worked with Fela
Anikulapo-Kuti as well as Burna boy's mother. This is the reason why he loves
to sample Fela's afro-beat.

The young guy is an adult who schooled in the UK and graduated... so let him
take full responsibility for his actions... and give him some space.

His grandfather [Benson Idonije] even said his grandson... Burna Boy will soon
outgrow whatever youthful exuberance he might be exhibiting in a publication that
I read 3 years ago. He will come out of it like all young men always do when they
grow older.

Happy New Year!

"Benson Idonije Narrates The Many Travails Of Afrobeat Legend
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7RdPCRIe-E[8:16]
Nov 29, 2018 - Uploaded by Channels Television

"Coson Celebrates Burna Boy Grandpa Benson Idonije at 80"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gp3Iq-1E9s[2:47]
Jul 14, 2016 - Uploaded by hitlist n cruzin
Former Fela Manager and Burna Boy's Grandpa Benson
Idonije was hosted in Lagos by COSON in 2016.

Idonije was born in Otuo, with his family house at ighera, one of the twelve quarters of Otuo, a town in Owan East local government area of Edo State, Nigeria, where he began his early education. He completed his secondary school education at Holy Trinity Grammar School, Sabongida Ora, where he obtained a Cambridge School Certificate before proceeding to Yaba College of Technology where he studied Communications Engineering.

SOURCE: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benson_Idonije

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Mysselff2: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
He smokes. his mom knows already, so what difference does smoking it in her front make ......that's a mom who knows her son ,and has accepted him for, who he is.... much respect to her !!

Correct guy,,,,,,I pray your sons and daughters will smoke weed,Igbo,gbana or marijuana in your face.Can I get an AMEN brother

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by lexy2014: 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular nigerian musician Burna Boy who won several awards at the just concluded Soundcity mvp awards which is picked up by her mum because he is not in the country recently.

However mother and son was pictured together in a video shared my Tunde Ednut as burna boy hug him to welcome him back to Nigeria but his fans has being wondering why he will be smoking infront of her mother and the mother didn't even bother.

What do you think ? See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-smokes-infront-of-her-mum-as-she-welcome-him-back-see-reaction/

Bros which kind English u de speak self? Burma boy is now a her. U try
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by mechanics(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
He smokes. his mom knows already, so what difference does smoking it in her front make ......that's a mom who knows her son ,and has accepted him for, who he is.... much respect to her !!
I won't respect her, because as a reasonable mother she should have advised him to stop, name one advantage of smoking to the system.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by yesloaded: 10:14am On Jan 08, 2019
ianq:

Lol..English died a long time ago on this forum, brother. In fact, it dies continually but is reincarnated. And, in each new phase, takes on a more grotesque form than the last. Personally i dont even notice anymore. Just accept the new English for what it is becoming.
grin
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Basiljoe: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
THE WOMAN DRESSES LIKE A HOE

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Basiljoe: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2019
mechanics:
I won't respect her, because as a reasonable mother she should have advised him to stop, name one advantage of smoking to the system.
This is the 21st century don't be an ignoramus.
Read up on the effects of marijuana, both positive and negative.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by TamiloreOshin(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
this is just like kissing ur babe in front of ur mom.. If u know u knw
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by IbrahimDamola: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
Omo ale.... Cultist oshi!
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by dannybrasky(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2019
All of nna wey dey smoke for corner,where nna corner smoking don carry nna reach! At least his paid off.

Rich man dey show off,poor man say em fit show off pass am!! grin grin

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by jrfaj: 10:41am On Jan 08, 2019
pyyxxaro:
E get the kind money when u go get ehn

Naaa for palour u go de smoke embarassed

1 4 7
0147...I like this plate number bruh as in DKM
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by IkpuMmadu: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
I used to smoke in from of my folks...it's ain't bigi
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Citi1805(m): 10:48am On Jan 08, 2019
Shey Na iro n buba make she wear. These ppl ehn
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Citi1805(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
shey Na iro n buba make she wear.these ppl sef..spits
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by StevenOba: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Nigerians too like faux humility. She knows he smokes why pretend. The mum na correct woman none of that fake shit around her. Bad energy stay fucking far away.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by greggng: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Every mother is happy to have a great son
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Modarun(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Nigerians and their backward mentality. Burna Boys father was the lifetime manager of Fela Kuti. The young man practically grew up around old Fela shrine and around people who smokes weed.
I bet even Burna boys Father and mum prolly smoke weed too. The thing is i wont smoke such in front of my patent no matter what. but who you be to judge? gerara here.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by toprealman: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Why can't people mind their business?
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
at least, no be cigar him smoke..lol...on a serious note burna's grand pa was fela's manager so what do you expect?...she is already used to it and like someone says she knows what he does.But rivers state people are always like that, they dont really bother at times.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by fasho01(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Honestly, whatsoever works for them as a family is fine

I have realized that families that are this open have more love, honesty and sincerity than the otherwise strict ones

Las las, live and let live

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by pally123: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
And I'm sure she even smokes too.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by jayextra(m): 12:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
Ure prolly wanking off with her pictures grin
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by onyiibest(m): 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
fool
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by seancombs617: 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fela sef smoke beside hin mama na...so free burna grin

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Antoeni(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Aiye Dey Respect any Body?
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Always do you number one rule, don’t live your life for others in as much as his mom approve that the rest of the world opinion means no shit to them
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by internetpo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular nigerian musician Burna Boy who won several awards at the just concluded Soundcity mvp awards which is picked up by her mum because he is not in the country recently.

However mother and son was pictured together in a video shared my Tunde Ednut as burna boy hug him to welcome him back to Nigeria but his fans has being wondering why he will be smoking infront of her mother and the mother didn't even bother.

What do you think ? See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-smokes-infront-of-her-mum-as-she-welcome-him-back-see-reaction/

Chai! RIP to English. Pls next time write in Yoruba.

Burna and mom na case. Birds of a feather

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.