Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions (71554 Views)

Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo-Balogun, Welcomes Him As He Arrives UK Airport (Photos) / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by iluvdonjazzy: 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
that hug is wrong.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Kceekalu: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Addiction
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Basiljoe:

This is the 21st century don't be an ignoramus.
Read up on the effects of marijuana, both positive and negative.
hahahaha, I hear you, but I won't and never will smoke, but the disadvantage out weighs the advantage.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Duruchi1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
itspzpics:
Popular nigerian musician Burna Boy who won several awards at the just concluded Soundcity mvp awards which is picked up by her mum because he is not in the country recently.

However mother and son was pictured together in a video shared my Tunde Ednut as burna boy hug him to welcome him back to Nigeria but his fans has being wondering why he will be smoking infront of her mother and the mother didn't even bother.

What do you think ? See more photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-smokes-infront-of-her-mum-as-she-welcome-him-back-see-reaction/

Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Nickymezor(f): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mk una hold ur horses o, his mum ain't complaining.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Kwesiblaze22(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
miracood:
THE WOMAN DRESSES LIKE A HOE
You are very SICK. Is your own mother better... Ode
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by 77up(m): 6:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
That's another level of stupidity !

No any iota of respect in that.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Basiljoe: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
mechanics:
hahahaha, I hear you, but I won't and never will smoke, but the disadvantage out weighs the advantage.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Basiljoe:

Nobody cares if you smoke or not.
Am just saying that no child of God will smoke and smoking is a sin.
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by Ecuador1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
pyyxxaro:
E get the kind money when u go get ehn

Naaa for palour u go de smoke embarassed

1 4 7

147 kee you there
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by koffsman(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2019
I guess a Hoe gave birth to u because its only a child giving birth to by a hoe that know when a mother dresses like a Hoe

miracood:
THE WOMAN DRESSES LIKE A HOE
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by FOWOSHERE01(m): 2:15am On Jan 09, 2019
soberdrunk:
There is the type of money you will make that your mum will be the one wrapping the Igbo and your dad will be picking the seeds...... angry
Lol.
If we no make money wetin we gain
Re: Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions by FOWOSHERE01(m): 2:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Favbolu:

Guy stfu
He's right. Smoking isn't a sin just a bad habit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke's Wedding Dress Makes Magazine Cover (Official photos & video) / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / 'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.