Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App (8444 Views)

Zenith Bank Rolls Out Dividend Of N87.9bn For Shareholders / Keystone Bank Introduces ‘Zero Data’ Mobile Banking App / Stanbic Ibtc Bank Rolls Out Silver Banking Service For Middle Income Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by seunfly: 8:37am On Jan 08, 2019
EXLOVER:
Naija a country where you see 5 ATM machines at the front of a bank, but only one is working. The other day i went to use union bank ATM machine, but my card was unable to come out of the machine because of cob webs, I had to do some cleaning on the machine before taking my card out.

The person below doesn't know what to type

Honestly CBN has to do something about this nonses, firstbank is the most guilty, they will have about 25 customers inside and 8 ATM machines outside with just 2 working while 35 people are on the queue to use it.
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Mursz: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Keystone isnt the first na, my access mobile app has been doing this for as long as i can remember, so does my stanbic bank as well.....
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Revolva(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2019
Dis mumu bank wey their atm at surulere swallow my card .. immediately I slot it in ...then came nepa that too light abi the atm power went off maybe the CPU and it came back na so I no fit remove my card again na so I was debited and my card gone e pain me and left me stranded
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by benzene00: 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
Revolva:
Dis mumu bank wey their atm at surulere swallow my card .. immediately I slot it in ...then came nepa that too light abi the atm power went off maybe the CPU and it came back na so I no fit remove my card again na so I was debited and my card gone e pain me and left me stranded
idiot

Common pidgin u cannot speak
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by jaggabban: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2019
oismail:
Nigerian banks always running themselves into problem. I don't think customers are complaining about data.
Besides, Stone get key before?
#Sakamaje
Receive sense this 2019. Haha nawa oo
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Youngpo413: 10:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Idrisenagi:
No cellular data, then how is the communication done the app use USSD code or what
airtel freebasics perhaps.
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by Lagosian29(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2019
ChungLee:

11:30
Anyang KGC - KCC Egis

Tip - 1 (2.30)
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by princesweetman2(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Lagosian29:

11:30
Anyang KGC - KCC Egis

Tip - 1 (2.30)

ChungLee
Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by akintunde63: 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
chieyine:
@Naija Politico

The first mobile app without data in the Nigerian banking industry has been rolled out by keystone bank.

Naija Politico got to know that the new app which is called ‘Keystone Bank Mobile App’ enables Keystone bank customers to enjoy banking services on their mobile phones without the need for cellular data.

The Group Managing Director /CEO of Keystone Bank Limited, Dr. Obeahon Ohiwerei, made it known that the development is in tandem with the bank’s commitment to render innovative and superior banking solutions to its customers

According to Dr Obeahon Ohiwerei, “the rules of engagement has to change fast in our fast-paced and evolving digital world, service delivery has to be faster than the blink of an eye since customers expectation are as diverse as our choices and lifestyle.”

“Customers are more interested about the innovative services, Omni-channel platform and digital technology which come to us at the speed of thought that stepping out to the bank is no longer a question to the customers.”

“Mobile banking isn’t new in the Nigerian banking industry and being innovative in customer convenience has no end in sight, that is our strength and what set Keystone bank apart from other banks.”

“We will strive our best to be your most preferred bank; a bank you can depend on and always within reach.”

Read More: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/keystone-bank-zero-data-mobile-app/

Many Nigerians have nothing upstairs! If it's one foreign company they will all be hailing the innovation, saying Nigerian banks should take a cue from it.
Naija people, will u ever be proud of yourselves and your fatherland??

1 Like

Re: Keystone Bank Rolls Out First Zero Data Mobile App by wizkidblogger(f): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Permits International Oil Firms To Sell 50% Of Proceeds / Microsoft Corporation Visits Abuja, Launches Africa Development Centre In Lagos / MTN Nigeria Recharge Card Now Has 16-digits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.