Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel (24253 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / The Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series Now Holds The Production Car Nurburgring Record / Upcoming Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Is Now The Fastest Production Car At The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by omoadeleye(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
movies ain't made for cars the white don't think or act like black

like, movies that always brought innovations to technologies
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by remedick: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Money is good. We have to offer immense value to prospects to command this kind of money. E go better.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by consultancy: 1:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
This is unnecessary, highly distracting and dangerous
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by Richborn94(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mehn that screen will be a big distraction for the driver..
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by udemzyudex(m): 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sirheny007:
A very big source of distraction to drivers.
angry

Especially at night.
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by Emily22(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2019
omoadeleye:
what about if it start saying , "steering wheel app has stopped working" click "wait" or "close"

will you be waiting to decide the option to choose?

Guy no kill me with laff
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by Newboss(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
That screen at the top should be retractable just like in Benz c300.

The brightness should also be regulated automatically.

It's quite cheap tho
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by brainhgeek(m): 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Airbag nko?......safety before fancy
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by Pamtoye(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
So where is d airbag shifted 2 upgraded without enough safety provisions 4 the owner
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by Ugosample(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Joromi12:
When africa go begin lead innovation na

Africans and innovation should not be in the sane sentence cheesy

1 Like

Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by IchBinBrait(m): 2:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Please how much is it,, lemme call my bank manager (my boy).

1 Like

Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by coolcharm(m): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
movies ain't made for cars the white don't think or act like black
You probably didn't understand my point... Which is that the car has too much screens for its size.

1 Like

Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by IchBinBrait(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
wait first ooo...............

16 million for an electric car?? Even with all these orisirisi inside,, I know Elon Musk will be hissing right now.

it is quite less expensive.

this car to me look like a prototype. The Chinese just wanted to break record which therefore led to the innovation.

so I ask: why would you put a screen on the steering wheel, secondly what is the usefulness of that screen in between the front two seats, thirdly why is there a very large screen on the dashboard? T'wud distract the driver big time. It is gonna be worst at night.

final conclusion: I will buy it for my girlfriend and not for myself.
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by SultanYoung: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
coolcharm:
You probably didn't understand my point... Which is that the car has too much screens for its size.
Thanks for expanciating
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by ChiefSweetus: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
Originality007:
and we are still on production of organic chewing stick grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by vuc1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
That is not safe.
Re: Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel by 77up(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dear Chinco,

I just want you to know that even if you dash me this car , I won't take it sad just try me sad

I cannor camandie smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have Answer To This Question? / Brand New Ford Focus 2014 Transmission Overheating / Picture Of A Car In A Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.