Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

J - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / J (1233 Views)

EXCUSE ME ! , Can A Girl Really Get Pregnant By Swallowing Spermm Through B.j. / My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First / How To Spot Girls Who Have Given B.J More Than Ones Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 18, 2007
H
Re: J by Creamish(f): 11:39am On Apr 18, 2007
U told her u love her and u nearly got shot----an dnow ur contemplating on kissing her---e b like say u no wan live again

Give her time--since u told her about ur feelings and she nearly killed u---let her b--erase all d lustful thoughts ur having and act like u dont care anymore for her "in dat direction"---mayb u show her too much attention/affectioin and u give her everything she asks for---treat her like an ordinary friend and we'l c if her shakara persists---if it does, then forget dat levels with am ooo! cheesy
Re: J by trendy(f): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2007
please go ahead and kiss her, what ever happens no be me advice u
Re: J by Dvampire(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2007
my brother, leave her alone o. since she does not want to date you, just steer clear off the topic. i would even advise you see less of her. in that way, you'll save yourself the stress that seeing her brings.
Re: J by IBDat(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
LOL - 3 brilliant ideas, what do u do?

There is no one answer the decision is yours! you are the one that knows her best (or not at all as the case maybe). You told her you love her, she dismissed u - now u want to kiss her, go for it and know that she'll probably slap u afterwards n of course never speak to u again. Or u can just leave her be and let your relationship be purely plutonic without u lustn after her, otherwise cut your interactions and conversations to the bear minimum and move on.
Re: J by trendy(f): 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
mine is great, kiss her and wait for the outcome wink
Re: J by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 19, 2007
fineboy na wa for u and your love wantintin which or what kind of love were you trying to preach to her is it the contemporary kid glove love or the real thing omo if l had some that close to me for 3 years l will be looking at the real thing wink
Re: J by femi6(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2007
once she nearly disown u as a friend the last ime u expressed urself, it will be best of give her "some space" and less

attention and see what her reaction will be

(1) (Reply)

My Female Neighbour & My Brother / A Choice Between Marriage And Job / Ladies, Is This An Excusable Reason For A Woman To Cheat On A Faithful Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.