Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Official Statement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official Statement (1199 Views)

Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / D- Explorer's Official Statement - 2012 Poster Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Official Statement by TheSeeker(m): 3:19am On Dec 09, 2009
This thread isn't meant to be a fighting arena but I'd like to set a few things straight here about the tumultuous arguments surrounding my association with Gators.

First of all, Gators and I did talk before about a lot of things - things I wouldn't like to disclose here for any reason whatsoever. Reason is because whatever we talked about off Nairaland should and will stay there as far as I'm concerned. I do not want to specify whether or not they were about certain subject matters but the issues we talked about, fun or no fun, sexual or not, educational or not - whatever it is - stays off Nairaland.

She did show me some of her pictures but the content of those also, as I've stated earlier, isn't, shouldn't and won't be Nairaland's business. She chose to send them to me, and I, on the receiving end, gave consent to accepting them without any negative ulterior motive.

We stopped talking maybe because we thought we needed to or maybe it happened naturally, but we did stop talking after a while for a while until yesterday when this issue was officially brought to my notice by her. Details of what we talked about has to do mainly with a certain thread "Michelin Vs Na2Day" which I thank Mukina very much for closing down and nothing more (don't ask me further details).

Gators, I perfectly understand where you're coming from, but please bring the attacks on Platinumnk to a stop totally. I have spoken with Plat and no further 'condemnation' will be aimed at you, not right now or anytime in the future about your association with me; and I want you both to put behind your past arguments and be friendly towards each otherm if that helps. I will not appreciate further hostility on my account.

Furthermore, I don't want to declare who was right in the course of these arguments or who wasn't, but the only thing I want right now is for peace to exist and all matters brought to rest indefinitely.

Na2Day, please drop all further criticisms and let these be over and done with, after all, this is just Nairaland. And uhm. . . what's your name sef. . . Amebono1, watch your tongue before you get whipped; this matter has nothing to do with you. It is high time you put to better use your abilities rather than tattling all over Nairaland. Don't take this as an insult, see it as a drunkard's talk - true talk.

(1)

Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women / Can U Date Your Boss / What Evil Hot Brothers Did To Sister's. So Damn Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.