Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. (1777 Views)

Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / At least 65 dead in Makkah Grand Mosque crane crash (graphic Pics) / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by udezue(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by bawomolo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
islamic gay men? contradiction lol
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Kobojunkie: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
oh my gosh!! roflmao!!!

I will definitely invest in the success of this . . . . lol

I love this dude's show . . .
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by montelik(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2010
This open provocation that will ultimately result in a "fatwa" against all the individuals involved. It is not a laughing matter./ sarc grin grin grin
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by SeanT21(f): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
This is getting funny. Lets see how this end.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by manmustwac(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
very good idea now lets see how tolerant these muslims would be of this islamic gay bar grin
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by preselect(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
At last somebody is thinking. Instead of these rightwing nuts making noise where the constitution(which they boast of loving) has given the musli.ms the right to worship. Infact, I propose what someone did in Texas years ago. When they insisted on building a mosque near his property, he started a pig farm near the mosque. So I propose that if on one side of the mosque there is a gay bar, let someone if permissible, start rearing pigs on the other side.
All in the spirit of tolerance grin
isn't America a wonderful place to live?
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Kobojunkie: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
If this man is for real, I will donate to the cause with immediate allacrity. This is definitely a worthy cause. ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
LWKMD
Damn, it just dawned on me how sloooooooooooow i am
It took me a fair few minutes to understand what this guy was getting at.
Gosh!
Nice one bruh.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Travelista(f): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2010
So, two groups that are looked down upon are about to set upon each other like dogs for our entertainment. What kills me are the so-called 'open-minded' people that can't see through this mess; a man from FOX News is behind this and people are applauding continued bigotry. What do you think his real purpose is here?
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by honeric01(m): 12:25am On Aug 13, 2010
Travelista:

So, two groups that are looked down upon are about to set upon each other like dogs for our entertainment. What kills me are the so-called 'open-minded' people that can't see through this mess; a man from FOX News is behind this and people are applauding continued bigotry. What do you think his real purpose is here?

They are surely looking for an excuse or maybe he's writing a book already on this "planned" provocation lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Kobojunkie: 2:10am On Aug 13, 2010
Travelista:

uummm . . . Is it possible that your shallow view of this causes you not to see that those in support KNOW what you probably think is news to them? I happen to watch greg's show often and KNOW exactly what he means. If you have ever seen the show you would also know that being GAY is not far from his show and his whole show can be considered a GAY SHOW.

You do know that there are gay republicans out there, right? I am asking because I don't know what the FOX angle there means to you. Are you suggesting that Gay folks don't watch FOX? Or because this man is on Fox he cannot be a GAY GUY? Have you seen him ?? ROFLMAO!!

"You Mecca Me Hot"
ROFLMAO!!
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2010
Anywaz, I hope Islamic terrorist dont end up dealing with his bar.

You cant mess with these crazy ppl mehn
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Kobojunkie: 2:28am On Aug 13, 2010
If this Gay dude is serious, I will support him . . . lol
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by SeanT21(f): 5:34am On Aug 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz, I hope Islamic terrorist dont end up dealing with his bar.

You cant mess with these crazy ppl mehn

What happened to your other username?
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2010
Is the guy taking donations? I can donate to this cause.

Also who can start a Piggery on the other side of the place?

The argument the Mosque people had was that they have the human right to do so, I guess the Gay bar and the piggery also have the right to set up anywhere.

I heard buses in NY would be carrying the Posters to oppose a Mosque next to ground 0
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Travelista(f): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

uummm . . . Is it possible that your shallow view of this causes you not to see that those in support KNOW what you probably think is news to them? I happen to watch greg's show often and KNOW exactly what he means. If you have ever seen the show you would also know that being GAY is not far from his show and his whole show can be considered a GAY SHOW.

You do know that there are gay republicans out there, right? I am asking because I don't know what the FOX angle there means to you. Are you suggesting that Gay folks don't watch FOX? Or because this man is on Fox he cannot be a GAY GUY? Have you seen him ?? ROFLMAO!!

"You Mecca Me Hot"
ROFLMAO!!

What my 'shallow view'? Just because he's campy doesn't make him gay; I'm sure his wife would agree with me. As for knowing about gay Republicans, who said I don't know of their existence? For someone that acts as if they're beyond open and cosmopolitan, you're little more than a hateful human being; imagine complaining about equality for all in one thread and then laughing at passive aggressive behavior towards another minority group in another.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Kobojunkie: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
Travelista:

What my 'shallow view'? Just because he's campy doesn't make him gay; I'm sure his wife would agree with me. As for knowing about gay Republicans, who said I don't know of their existence? For someone that acts as if they're beyond open and cosmopolitan, you're little more than a hateful human being; imagine complaining about equality for all in one thread and then laughing at passive aggressive behavior towards another minority group in another.

WOW such rage  . . . I wonder what the true reason for the ANGER is . . . 

a) I never posted for you that he is a gay guy ( but I have my nickel on that being possible), I asked you if it is the case that you assume because he is on Fox, there is no way he could be gay/ there is a hate for gays or something. I would think you would get that since I did mention that there are gay republicans out there 

b) His show is essentially a gay show implies there is a lot of gay stuff said on his show . .  again if you watch it, you will know what I mean.

Since when did citing a Gay Bar right next to a Muslim mosque down in ground zero became a GAY INTOLERANT/HATEFUL move? Are you sure this is not really about YOU and your personal issues with Gay folks or maybe Muslims?

Just asking because I am not certain what the RAGE/ANGER is for . . .
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by vedaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2010
Well the man should feel free as his country is only yards behind Sodom and Gomorrah, Funny thing to know that the mere presence of a Mosque is considered a provocation in his country, and in fact his reaction is only weak, as Muslims in America clearly know the country they live in is currently running wild from all sort of sexual preservation to the extent of same- sex Marriage, I mean the country needs pity.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Tudor6(f): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2010
^^
How many churches are allowed to set up in Saudi Arabia??
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2010
vedaxcool:

Well the man should feel free as his country is only yards behind Sodom and Gomorrah, Funny thing to know that the mere presence of a Mosque is considered a provocation in his country, and in fact his reaction is only weak, as Muslims in America clearly know the country they live in is currently running wild from all sort of sexual preservation to the extent of same- sex Marriage, I mean the country needs pity.

isnt the mere presence of a tiny Gideon's bible considered a provocation in many muslim countries? Hypocrite.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by 9jawear(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2010
Men this is outrageous,a gay bar and a mosque, Haba Obama,otikpoju oh
this is fallacy and an abomination to america
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by 9jawear(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2010
Trust America,
everything is going legal here
the legal right to be Gay
the legal right to have children if you are gay
the legal right to kill yourself

soon we will be hearing the legal right to kill other people
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by vedaxcool(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2010
davidylan:

isnt the mere presence of a tiny Gideon's bible considered a provocation in many muslim countries? Hypocrite.

Now who spoke of Gideon's bible? Your usual inability to grasp what someone is saying/point is a matter i feel deep pity for you.Munafiqun, I didn't know the bible supports Homosexuality.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by bawomolo(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
9jawear:

the legal right to kill yourself

lol as if you really need authorization from the law to do that
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by adconline(m): 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2010
News Corp  the parent of FOX second largest share holder is King Alwaleed of Saudi , the founder of Kingdom Holding. They just need folks who cannot think to vote for them . Unemployment is still an issue neither of the party has a solution for it and they are talking about zoning which is clearly a local issue.  I was so shocked yesterday to read that Ken Mehlman came out of the close as gay. He was  a Republican National Committee Chair who campaigned  for Bush in 04 elections on social issues like gays in the military, and gay marriage. He was openly against anything gay and denied that he was  gay in order to win elections. It really takes loss of conscience to  be a politrickian.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by bawomolo(m): 4:33am On Aug 28, 2010
adconline:

News Corp  the parent of FOX second largest share holder is King Alwaleed of Saudi , the founder of Kingdom Holding. They just need folks who cannot think to vote for them . Unemployment is still an issue neither of the party has a solution for it and they are talking about zoning which is clearly a local issue.  I was so shocked yesterday to read that Ken Mehlman came out of the close as gay. He was  a Republican National Committee Chair who campaigned  for Bush in 04 elections on social issues like gays in the military, and gay marriage. He was openly against anything gay and denied that he was  gay in order to win elections. It really takes loss of conscience to  be a politrickian.

that's not shocking, he was making an attempt to suppress his urges but it just wasn't happening.
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by TaniCarr(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2010
I am super happy about this, they know that what they are doing is a slap in our face and to all of us that lost loved ones. I would even donate to making it the most "gayiest" homo party place in all of the states. Making sure that it stays open 24hours seven days a week. With drag queen beauty pagents and rainbows all over the building, grin
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by Horus(m): 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2010
What next?, an Al Qaeda Bar next to mosque near Ground Zero?
Re: Gay Bar To Open Next To Mosque Near Ground Zero, New York. by bawomolo(m): 3:00am On Aug 29, 2010
TaniCarr:

I am super happy about this, they know that what they are doing is a slap in our face and to all of us that lost loved ones. I would even donate to making it the most "gayiest" homo party place in all of the states. Making sure that it stays open 24hours seven days a week. With drag queen beauty pagents and rainbows all over the building, grin

how is it a slap in the face? does al qaeda represent all of islam?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Predicted The Fall Of The Twin Towers Has Bad News For 2016 / Woman Who Impregnated Self With Stolen Semen From Billionaire Wins Child Support / Furious Putin Prepares To Use 'Father Of All Bombs' As Brave Ukrainians Resist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.