Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike (12608 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Audio Tapes Destroying PMB / White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by enemyofprogress: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
orangedan:
Nonsense!

Cloned Government
Cloned "change"
Cloned president
Cloned followers

Clones and clowns everywhere!
cloned country
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Even Buhari sef na clone grin grin grin

Check my signature to compare and book flights and hotels worldwide. Why should you pay 500k for what others get at 350k ?
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Enskynelson(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
When it was first released incomplete, they said he was referring to GEJ. Now that the full audio is out, it is another story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by hustenisama(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
God purnish all of una ������. Na everything them dey clone for these country, president cloned
Ameachi voice cloned.
Very soon we go hear say ney be naija be dis na cloned country we dey.
I pitty these country �����������
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Hoodbilonia: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
rapture in naija is very near
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
anonymous96:
Voice cloning software exists and could have been used to mimic Amaechi's voice. All you need is a sample of him saying different words..Heard of Deep Voice by Baidu or Lyrebird??
Not saying it happened but some pple r laughing it off like it is so ridiculous
Check out deep fakes too
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Dayoara: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
This evil must end or else ... Nigeria will become like Venezuela
bedspread:
NOT ONLY CLONED IT WAS PHOTOCOPIED!

We were Warned sternly about all these in the Scriptures

Proverbs 24

21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Oweku: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
That's what I thought.. They will deny it..
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by gare(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
MediaLife:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/amaechis-voice-was-cloned-in-audio.html

Has Amaechi himself denied the audio ? So what is all this misrepresentation, from Ibim, Kayode, audio was during GEJ era, now Dike Cloned.

We are not fools, those that know Amaechi knew he said that thing, Amaechi talks a lot, the issue we should be talking about is that who recorded the audio, that conversation was made in confidence with Amaechi trusted friends it means someone betrayed him. So there is a PDP person in APC working closely with Amaechi.

That is how the Audio came out
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Softness147: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
oyebanji44:
This inaction of PDP must be seen more as a deliberate act of foolishness and amounted to gross irresponsibility and insensitivity to the greater task of nation -building.

You are just speaking grammer which cant put food on ur table
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by propsvila: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Useless people that calls themselves Leaders disgracing themselves. What do this one know about cloning abi he is just talking because he has heard people saying cloning.
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by bedspread: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Dayoara:
This evil must end or else ... Nigeria will become like Venezuela

My sister it has to!
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Softness147: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shittuakeem:
Amechi is not insane, he can never betray his boss........ He should sure Reno for defamation of character Asap.

is it sue or sure. Go back to primary 1 quick quick.

Itibolibo
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
The statement made by amaechi in relation to the goat abi ram seller in Onitsha stated categorically that "he and buhari" but no else...
Who then told the cloner about this? We are finished in this country
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by pyrex23(m): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
anonymous96:
Voice cloning software exists and could have been used to mimic Amaechi's voice. All you need is a sample of him saying different words..Heard of Deep Voice by Baidu or Lyrebird??
For reals..?
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Kennitrust(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
And you don't believe buhari was being clone in Sudan
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by ekusma: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rotimi Amaechi is ahead of them all....Hechi d wonder boy
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by gurunlocker: 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
APC are abusing the word "clone" and "doctored"
I am sure it means another thing in their own dictionary!
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Shittuakeem(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Softness147:

is it sue or sure. Go back to primary 1 quick quick.

Itibolibo

I will still thank you for the correction, not minding your bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Passionate888:
This apc people sef

Infact eh...very foolish
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Jowanson: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Its not enough commenting on social media....Take up the PVC and do the needful.... Vote out bad leaders! Shekena!
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by remedick: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
lol...even ganduje was cloned

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by sundayoga(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
ALRIGHT
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by deleo16(m): 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
anonymous96:
exactly in as much I hate APC too I am not zombie for PDP either because I hate both political parties stand for truth don't be zombies for any political party or elite they are all useless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcdfw0NGPqg
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by atiku4President(m): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Iyajelili:
Here we go again with this God forsaken party and let's members.
Anyone who does not accept blame in the face of clear evidence is irresponsible and useless.
Evil party indeed. Let's vote them out!
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Proffdada: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
anonymous96:
it's a simulator not cloner
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by smoke123(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
baidu can only clone lonely voice not with voice attached in background,bros do more Reserch ur knowledge on software is little joor, stop joining apc propaganda to rubish ur hard study experience.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by zudozz: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
The reason he said it is because he knows that a lot people are stewpeed! They can believe anything..I mean Buhari is ruling so many P.HD MSC MBA ..without certificate and some of them are still shout sai baba! So anything they like they go tell una.

MAKE $1 TO #1
Things that only stewpeed people will believe!
Re: Amaechi’s Voice Was Cloned In Audio Tapes – APC Chieftain, Dike by Mrnakeina(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
bedspread:
NOT ONLY CLONED IT WAS PHOTOCOPIED!

We were Warned sternly about all these in the Scriptures

Proverbs 24

21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: and meddle not with them that are given to change:
22 For their calamity shall rise suddenly; and who knoweth the ruin of them both?

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi: PDP Calls Onoja’s Inauguration A Nullity, Atrocious / Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC / Sirika Arranged With Ethiopian Air To Use Risky Planes For Nigeria Air - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.