Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? (28898 Views)

Senator Ike Ekweremadu Spends Christmas With NYSC Corps Members In His Home / Is Senator Okorocha Dozing Off At The Senate? (Pictured) / Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by nelcliff(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
eDoctorr:
Where is the Deputy President of the
Nigerian Senate?

You asked after him... Now here is he.

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Anambralstson: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
eDoctorr:
Nigerian Senate?
Quiet an age....

Is he battling with an ailment or what?

The only bomb blast that can happen to PDP this period is to hear that someone like Ekweremadu defect to APC.

God won't let that happen coz his silence and public disappearance is suspicious.

Long live PDP
Long live Nigeria.
Otondo
Ekweremadu was at PDP campaign rally in Jigawa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by ZombieTAMER: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
How this nonsense made front-page baffles me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Alepa(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Probably ran away grin

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran away at first sign of trouble.

He wouldn't be the first grin

[img]https://media./images/37cda44fa661022c4fbf2507770b1627/tenor.gif[/img]
You’re wicked grin
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Akiara: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
But Running away is still much better than Drinking Rat Poison AKA Otapiapia...if you know you know!!... smiley

KingOfAllIgbos:
Probably ran away grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Newmans: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
Tigers and lions have hidden place's they don't back all the time.
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:
But Running away is still much better than Drinking Rat Poison AKA Otapiapia...if you know you know!!... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Probably ran away grin

Try and say something sensible for once in your life

2 Likes

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by nwanyionitsha: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Probably ran away grin

But awo soaked garri with sniper and tinubu went back to master buhari after being trashed. No dignity. Tueehh..

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by frankmoney(m): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin
Selfish interest is killing him and Wike. They can go to hell
trust me wike is more valuable to pdp than any other person
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
prince3009:

Try and say something sensible for once in your life

To prince3009's mum :" swallow" cheesy
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Rotimi47: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Lol

Most of dem dey vex for that Chinco guy...I no call name ooo
lipsrsealed
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Akiara: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
You think you are funny but being dumb for you is genetic. Anyway, keep gazing ahead as you expect nothing because you already know you are worthless... smiley

[quote author=KingOfAllIgbos post=74567255][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Topmaike007(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
goodlifehyd:
The bitter truth is most PDP top guns aint working with Atiku wholeheartedly. Atiku decamped recently, instead of him to respect and honor those who never left the party after sinking in 2015, he decided to ignore them. Handed his campaign over to Mesujamba who decamped recently, he also gave Peter Obi the VP slot someone who only left APGA cuz "hin errand boy chop hin eye" Most SE politicians been lowkey since Atiku was misguided
you Sabi the gbege jooor
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Rotimi47: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
gaby:
Lol

Most of dem dey vex for that Chinco guy...I no call name ooo
chai you bad O! grin
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
But awo soaked garri with sniper and tinubu went back to master buhari after being trashed. No dignity. Tueehh..

See wailing in pains grin

Mission accomplished ...I am laughing here with tears in my eyes grin cheesy
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by FrancMekason(m): 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
Pdp supporters re not seeing the bigger picture here, atiku success at the polls is a doom for south east pdp leaders , so they have to ensure it doesnt happen.

Atiku handed wike a sword and free role operation in pdp in order to pacify him after his preffred candidate lost.angry wike will use this sword to cut down his enemies .and his first casualties were pdp south east region leaders led by ekwwremadu.

Peter obi nomination was a shocker which they re yet to recover from .They all read the news in the media when they re supposed to hand over the name of their annointed candidate to atiku.

The know if atiku wins wike will run riot and south east pdp can forgot 2023 presidency

Thank you for this! U re wise.
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:

Akiara to his useless homosexual father and who're mother:
You think you are funny but being dumb for you is genetic. Anyway, keep gazing ahead as you expect nothing because you already know you are worthless... smiley

The more the comments of pain, the more amused I am. grin
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by remedick: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
we are in a meeting and strategizing grin grin grin

he is fine

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Happy New Year Everyone and May 2019 bring us good tidings.

I know there are lots of home owners or intending home owners here.

This is my way of helping you solve one of the biggest problem being faced by residents of Nigeria but I have good news for everyone here.

If you need prepaid meter in any of the South Western states, excluding Lagos, please feel free to contact me. The reason for excluding Lagos is because what we have is only recommended by IBEDC, which gives us an opportunity to serve all areas under IBEDC control.

You will be given your meter instantly after payment.

Interested persons should / can whatsapp me on 080 7597 4595.

It is genuine and our office is at Idiroko Just before you get to Canaan Land, Sango Ota.

We have sold over tens of the meter and we still have about about 37 pcs of single phase left. If you have a real estate company that needs meter for houses built, we can supply to your estate, any where in areas under IBEDC controlled states.

Thank you and I hope to see you on the other side.

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Anambralstson: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ekweremadu was at PDP Southeast/Southsouth meeting held in government house Port Harcourt few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

To prince3009's mum :" swallow" cheesy

I will not stoop so low to oblige you. Because i live a better life than you.

All you have been doing here for years is to create useless NL monikers, abuse Igbos, get banned, create another moniker and the circle continues.

Time is passing by and years roll on and one day, when children you are older than are listing their achievements in life, you'd realize you wasted your time only on nairaland abusing members and their parents and then then, you'd start blaming Seun for creating nairaland in the first place.

I pity you!

1 Like

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Afamed: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Godjone:
Ike Ekweremmadu and David Mark are two silent Pdp strategiests. They are doing there work underground so Mr op just chill
Consolation is allowed
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by gaby(m): 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rotimi47:
chai you bad O! grin

Himtulie grin grin
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by AngelicBeing: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Probably ran away grin

tongue
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by olaolaking: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Akiara:

A true hero prefer to die and never feared death.

Running away is known to be a character of the cowards

2 Likes

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
grin grin
Selfish interest is killing him and Wike. They can go to hell
how can I contact you
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by MrCaesar: 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
That's not possible. He's contesting for senatorial seat in his constituency.
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by Akiara: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
So T.I. f.n.u.b.u is also a coward that dressed as a woman to escape Abacha!!!...I thought the jagamoron with frog eyes was a spartan grin grin

olaolaking:
A true hero prefer to die and never feared death.

Running away is known to be a character of the cowards
Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by ImperialYoruba: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
eDoctorr:
Nigerian Senate?
Quiet an age....

Is he battling with an ailment or what?

The only bomb blast that can happen to PDP this period is to hear that someone like Ekweremadu defect to APC.

God won't let that happen coz his silence and public disappearance is suspicious.

Long live PDP
Long live Nigeria.

Even Saraki will apply to return to APC but they will reject his application.

Osho baba means business. grin

You see how he has cleaned house and tightened the party organization and its heirarchy.

Ekweremadu will have to cross to APC. If he doesnt and an APC candidate in SE wins Senate seat, that new incoming Senator will displace Ekweremadu as the highest political office holder for Igbos.

That means a lot politically in SE.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Where Is Senator Ike Ekweremadu? by remiopash: 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
Godjone:
Ike Ekweremmadu and David Mark are two silent Pdp strategiests. They are doing there work underground so Mr op just chill

They are doing it underground and come out of the underground after elections.The fact is that majority of them don't want Atiku.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / EFCC Begins Probe Of Ex-governor Akpabio Over Alleged N108.1bn Fraud / U.S., Europe may stop giving visa to Nigerian elite, politicians from tomorrow,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.