Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper (1284 Views)

"The Beginner’s Guide” How To Rap By Modenine / 04ka Teaches Deelady How To Rap- August 2010 O4ka's Rap School Resumes ! / I'm Embarrased To Rap :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2010
ok fatfish i know u love rapping a lot and i see that u wanna learn , so if ur ready am ready .
am gon turn u into a sick female rapper in less than 2 months, sign in when ur ready for 04ka's nairaland school of rapping cool
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
Okay
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2010
ok welcome my lovely student ,
first lesson , what do u understand by rhyming? and flowing?
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2010
Yeah I'm really called elaine
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2010
FatFish:

When I rhyme, I don't just rhyme the last syllable of the word, I rhyme the first part aswell as the last part.
ie I wouldn't rhyme 'FatFish' with 'Big Bich' cuz 'big' doesn't rhyme with 'fat'. So I would change it to 'flat fish' because flat rhymes with fat. the first part needs to rhyme aswell as the last part,
well impressive , but rhyming is making the last word of your rapverse sound alike when u pronounce em
which means if you are trying to rhyme , you must always make sense , you mustnt force words to rhyme if they dont make sense , example

am chillin right here with the chic fatfish
she's learning how to rap and she's doing that quick
am spitting real rhymes and am freestyling
cuz i have to rap tighter than a real virgin.

now take a look at the last words, only , do u notice how dissimilar and different they are yet they still sound good together, u must always imagine that ur rhyming to a beat (instrumental that the only way u will be good)

am gonna record this line above as a song on any beat (mp3 and upload it for u so u will see that u must always rhyme to a beat even if the beat is not there. u must pretend and act as if you are hearing an imaginary beat .ok?

the first words that lead to the last word do not have to rhyme but the last words must always be similar to the last
but always ensure u make sense when your rhyming,

thats lesson one

lesson 2 will be freestyling ,lesson 3 metaphors ,  but first i will give u a class work to freestyle and rhyme about hiphop. which means your only gonna rhyme with only words that ends with hop, jump, cop, up, etc etc.
am waiting for u hun. your classwork is rhyme with hiphop
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by tosinaded(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2010
oloshi ara e tun ti lo da username imi si le, . . .
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
well impressive , but rhyming is making the last word of your rapverse sound alike when u pronounce em
which means if you are trying to rhyme , you must always make sense , you mustnt force words to rhyme if they dont make sense , example

am chillin right here with the chic fatfish
she's learning how to rap and she's doing that quick
am spitting real rhymes and am freestyling
cuz i have to rap tighter than a real virgin.

now take a look at the last words, only , do u notice how dissimilar and different they are yet they still sound good together, u must always imagine that your rhyming to a beat (instrumental that the only way u will be good)

am gonna record this line above as a song on any beat (mp3 and upload it for u so u will see that u must always rhyme to a beat even if the beat is not there. u must pretend and act as if you are hearing an imaginary beat .ok?

the first words that lead to the last word do not have to rhyme but the last words must always be similar to the last
but always ensure u make sense when your rhyming,

thats lesson one

lesson 2 will be freestyling ,lesson 3 metaphors , but first i will give u a class work to freestyle and rhyme about hiphop. which means your only gonna rhyme with only words that ends with hop, jump, cop, up, etc etc.
am waiting for u hun. your classwork is rhyme with hiphop
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by sexyZee(f): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ofka, see u r a gud teacher, n d lil i lent from here, i did 6 lines work wif it, Dont mind d content, cos we av got issues i wana be tutored too be a beta rapper, i got an on-goin studio work imma update u to check it awt wen im 2ru.

Heyo boyish-girlie FATFISH but ha head is so boney/
catch dat zombie fish swimin round lukin 4 a lesbo honey/
d homo shit wasnt ha fault, inherited it 4rm ha mummy/
n her's was so worse she got finga bleeped 4 some money/
wtf wen ma spit comes{cums} raw ha gay mum ask 4 a piss back/
n told ha get d hell out to bleep u kid n i replay diss track/.
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2010
@sexyzee
no probs gurl, i will teach u too, but we have to open another thread titled o4ka teaches sexyzee how to rap, i will open it now, al ur lectures will be in that thread. aight?
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
@sexyzee
no probs gurl, i will teach u too, but we have to open another thread titled o4ka teaches sexyzee how to rap, i will open it now, al your lectures will be in that thread. aight?
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 11:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
Yeah I've never actually rapped before I'm more into jazz
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 11:27pm On Aug 14, 2010
grin
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hi
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2010
FatFish:

cheers o4ka
ok fatfish, how come you are not always online anyways? if i am gon be teaching u how to rap like a pro,,,,u will need to be online at least everyday , or u can contact me on fb cuz am always online there to let me when ur online, send ur fb name to punchlinee@yahoo.com .ok
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
This site is crap.
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by 04kaa: 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2010
which one are u , there are like 7 lanas
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by juicygirl: 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2010
Fatfish ur raps are cool but you must have a problem
You see all you do is negative and never the positive
And your rhymes got no rhythm like white people who're def
I'm fuckin crazy! I'll stalk your as$s in the middle of the night
And when you take flight I'll kill you with your moms butterknife
You're about to blow up, cuz now I'm droppin' lyrical bombs!
I'll make you wanna go home and start sleepin' with YOUR MOM cry
Anyways, you go home lay down and suck your own pus$$y.
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by FatFish: 8:58pm On Sep 04, 2010
Shut up
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by juicygirl: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
hahahahaha where the f*ck did this fatfish cum frum?
well time to shut yo as$s up,
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by o4ka: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2015
Lmfao fatfish just graduated from university, she is more matured now and can rap better, rumored that she raps with the drillionoise rappers in southside chicago, that chiraq lil jojo, lil durk, chief keef migos,p rico, rondo number9 kind of music yuk
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by Flawlessangel(m): 5:10pm On May 12, 2015
FatFish:
Yeah I've never actually rapped before I'm more into jazz
drop ur number or email
Re: 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper by Flawlessangel(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2015
juicygirl:
Fatfish ur raps are cool but you must have a problem
You see all you do is negative and never the positive
And your rhymes got no rhythm like white people who're def
I'm fuckin crazy! I'll stalk your as$s in the middle of the night
And when you take flight I'll kill you with your moms butterknife
You're about to blow up, cuz now I'm droppin' lyrical bombs!
I'll make you wanna go home and start sleepin' with YOUR MOM cry
Anyways, you go home lay down and suck your own pus$$y.

juicy drop ur email or number plz

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Beefs M.i / Beef Me If You Can. / Audio Battle : Mikuz V Jreyez

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.