Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

WANTED: A Huge Reward Awaits Anyone With Useful Information - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WANTED: A Huge Reward Awaits Anyone With Useful Information (392 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / A Handsome Reward Awaits Anyone Who Can Help Me Find This Girl (pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WANTED: A Huge Reward Awaits Anyone With Useful Information by rabiuhabeeb: 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
my names are Scott obanor, owner of Scottish boutique, 21 effurun sapele road, enerhen junction opposite eco bank, delta state.

Leo ayara has been my manager for 11 years, I was paying him 15,000 naira monthly and 1,500 naira for feeding daily, 2,000 for pocket money every week while I am traveling. I pay his house rent, medical bills, clothing.

when the time came for me to free him, this December. I ask him for we to audit the store account and check from my record, during the auditing I notice that the transaction with the vice chairman enerhen junction, we found out that he was shorting 30,000 naira from the man's money, he then told me that he sent the money to his mother in the village. he said he wants to go to zenith bank to withdraw the money, then from that very time till this moment I haven't seen him.

Not knowing that he has parked his load from his apartment 4 days ago be we began the auditing. later on I found out that some of the shoes I have in the store room he have sold them at cheaper rate and kept the money to himself and also some customers have been coming that they gave him money and it has not been on the record.

so therefore anyone with useful information will be given a huge reward. you can call this number 08137182846 or report to the enerhen police station or any nearest police station

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Act....lmafoooooo / Why Girls Should Not Be Pressured To Marry Before They Are Ready / Sexual Compatibility May Be Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.