Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ramadhan Kareem - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadhan Kareem (7652 Views)

Things We Need To Know Before Ramadhan / Ramadan Kareem! / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadhan Kareem by fxskye: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Ramadan Kareem to all Muslim in the world. May Allah give us the strength & capacity to fast, May He count us among the right ones on the day of Yaomon-l kiyamoht. Amin

Marihababikun Ya-Ramadan.

Beta Soon 9ija
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by Xoriyo(f): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2010
Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers and sisters.
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by atangiri(f): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2010
Glory be to Almighty Allah 4 making me witness this year's RAMADAN
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by budwizer(m): 11:16am On Aug 13, 2010
My muslim brothers and sisters, pls i just need a little clarification, are we saying that outside ramadhaan period we are allowed to do those things blacklisted in the ramadhaan high way code.
thanks,
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by shood(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2010
happy ramadan to all muslim on nairaland.
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by jigamanga: 4:30pm On Aug 13, 2010
"Just in case we Forgot"

Rasulullah S.A.W said, " paradise lies under the feet of your mother"

Rasulullah S.A.W said, " the dust which settles on a man while he is out in the path of Allah; not only the fire , but the smoke of Jahannam(hell) is haraam for those

parts of the body"

Rasulullah S.A.W said, it is better for a man that steel nail be driven through the centre of his head rather than if he touches the palm of a strange woman"

Rasulullah S.A.W said, " I only curse 3 type of people

1. those people who do not look after thier parents when they are in old age

2. those people who do not take full advantage of the blessed month of Ramadan

3. those people who do not say, "Salallahu. Alayhim.Wasallam when my name is mentioned"

Rasulullah S.A.W said, " Awoman who reveals her body, wears tight fitting cloths and flirts with men other than her husband won't even have access to the fragrance

of Jannah(heaven)

Rasulullah S.A.W said, "An intelligent person is one who is constantly thinking about and preparing for death"

"Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Qur'an says"

"Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven , but do not believe, think, says or do anything the Qur'an says"

"Funny how someone can say i believe in Allah, but still follow shaitaan (who by the way also believe in Allah)"

"Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me, than what Allah thinks of me"

"Yes i love Allah. Allah is my fountain of life and my savior. Allah keeps me going day and night. without Allah I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my

strenght."

RAMADAN KAREEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by misterh(m): 5:44am On Aug 14, 2010
I love ISLAM. RAMADHAN MUBARAK TO ALL MUSLIMS IN THE WORLD.

Re: Ramadhan Kareem by okgerald(m): 10:33am On Aug 14, 2010
Please bro and sis in Islam, need to know if allowed to use an ihaler for cattarh .hope it doesnt affect fasting in any form
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by azharuddin: 5:54pm On Aug 15, 2010
There are different opinion about usage of inhaler during fasting. Majority says using inhaler will break the fast. While facing a severe asthmatic attack inhaler can be used but the fast will be broken. I know very little about this matter, hope someone can help you more.
May Allah heal your illness and give health to fast in this holy month.
Ameen
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by Chaimaa: 10:31am On Aug 31, 2010
Even though it's almost gone: A blessed ramadan to you all! and a happy upcoming eid 2010!
Re: Ramadhan Kareem by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 03, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tafwees: The Cure For Depression / Adam's 60 Cubit Height Claim: Fact Or Theological Error / Envy (hasad) And How Its Evils Can Warded Off From The One Who Is Envied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.