Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service (10799 Views)

FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Railway Corporation Suspends Erring Staff In Viral Video / Lagos Tests The Blue Rail Train Service (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service by mfm04622: 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Blue3k:

Ok I understand your talking about how train is powered. Its still odd not to connevt the train stations to Grid. The issue would come up either way. How the locomotive is powered isnt big deal to me personally as long it fast and clean. It can Gmgas, diesel electric or what ever cheap and available.

The train stations are all inside bush! Apart from Kubwa. No house nearby. They are already taking power to the stations.
Re: Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service by Blue3k(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
mfm04622:

The train stations are all inside bush! Apart from Kubwa. No house nearby. They are already taking power to the stations.

Are telling me NRC is laying about stations not being connected to grid? Is better long term to buy diesel every month or pay for the stations to grt connected to grid?
Re: Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service by mfm04622: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Blue3k:

Are telling me NRC is laying about stations not being connected to grid? Is better long term to buy diesel every month or pay for the stations to grt connected to grid?

They are already getting the stations connected to the national grid. There are things to be done. The railway line are supposed to be fenced. They are being fenced but not yet finished
Re: Railway Corporation Generates N80million From Abuja-kaduna Train Service by ofwest47(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sai Baba should be allowed to continue his infrastructural development , when completed Lagos _Abeokuta_ Ibadan rail will generate more than double that amount.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? / Blackout At Abuja Airport Prevents Planes From Landing / Is There Anybody Here Schooling In Georgia Tsibilli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.