Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) (86436 Views)

Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Black Miss Mexico, Andrea Meza Crowned Miss Universe 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by chiedozie198100: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
the op of this post is a racist.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by manci(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
In their minds, they believe they are white.

you got it African are not black too.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Yankiss(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
She is cool please. If Algerians don't like black, why are they Africans? Africa is synonymous with black irrespective of however you see it.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 11:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
see chocolate fyn Girl that they are calling ugly...... all this Arab infidel racist countries ......

And to think of it..... One of their own Arab country is hosting this nation's cup...... pathetic

1 Share

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by kestul250: 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
If u call dis one ugly for Algeria wetin our nija gals com be na
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 11:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
She deserves it, black beauty.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by koyeni(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by manci(m): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
baralatie:

Arabs are not white nau
you got it African are not black too.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Modarun(m): 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
I hope all the fanatic Buharideens fanatics, that killed people during the miss World crisis are reading this? Is Nigeria more Oslamic than Algeria? nope, yet they are liberals. Yeye senseless fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
This lady is beautiful. I especially love her prominent cheekbones.

Algerians are blind
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nobody wants to be black but blacks want to be like everybody else, we bear both Arab and European names and kill for their gods, one day we would wake up!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
See as hair fool her armpits
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
ugly piece of shlt

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Patrioticman007(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Arabs have ALWAYS looked down upon black people. ALWAYS.

Hear this mumu....... Was Lord Lugard an Arab ?
The triangular slave trade was from Rome to west Africa then America, these Europeans abducted your fore father's, mother's ( your ancestors spirits that are supposed to be helping your oracles/priest and guiding you were killed by the European Jesus worshiping whites not Arabs ) No Wonder you people are into crimes for your ancestors have forsaken you.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by pally123: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Algerian1:
Bullshit , it has nothing to do with racism .

All the last miss algeria from past years are ugly ,from 2014 havnt seen any beautiful miss algeria . i see in the street every day dozens of women more beautiful than the miss .

Miss 2018 for last year was not black and she was mocked for months and even insulted . so it realy has nothing to do with racism .
The ones you see on the streets have not gone to contest. And until they do, you'll have have to make do with the official Miss Algeria

4 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by dustmalik: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
ggoldmine:
I thought Algeria is supposed to be an African country… as in blacks?
No. Algerians are North Africans. North Africans are Arabs.

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by tstx(m): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
sparog:
I'm confused

Does ugly have a new meaning

Person fyn like so cos of racism una don turn blind
Omo this current one ugly die... Use Google checkout her pictures

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Limitless72(m): 12:05am On Jan 09, 2019
miracood:
FORGET RACIAL DISPUTE
she looks ugly in the first pics

see your useless mouth ranting. ..... Show us your Babe or sister..........any of your family member fine pass her?...

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by afesoy: 12:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Black is beauty. Anytime i see a black beautiful lady my pweek dey stand up to look[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Madeu(m): 12:07am On Jan 09, 2019
dustmalik:

Arab are what? White or melanated? Fyi, the whole of North Africa was all black. Due to Islamic invasion, there was genocide of the indigenous people and Arab slave trade diminished the population of the aboriginal people.

North Africa still has sizable Black people with typical African features but they always denied their existence.

5 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2019
To the average arab male if a woman doesnt have blonde hair,green eyes and her skin complexion aint pale then she is ugly.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Sterope(f): 12:12am On Jan 09, 2019
They don't believe they are white.

They know they are arabs but with strong preference for fairer skinned women. You can be Arab and be very fair.

There is prejudice against darker skinned women irrespective of their race. The Europeans used to have preference for fairer skinned women at a certain point in history.

Onechancearmy:
In their minds, they believe they are white.

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by MTAIYEM: 12:15am On Jan 09, 2019
If this is black...

Then our dear brother Ngolo Kante be....

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Litmus: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Putting it politely, she's ordinary and no better looking than the below average Nigerian girls,( I mean those that don't win or place) in many of those beauty pageants held up and down the country. Perhaps she has a nice personality.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 09, 2019
afesoy:
Black is beauty. Anytime i see a black beautiful lady my pweek dey stand up to look[color=#006600][/color] grin
yea especially the ones with ukwu.wen i see an ukwucious afrirican lady then my handle go stand very gallant. wetin wan excite me in a blonde haired oyibo girl with very flat strong buttocks.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Sterope(f): 12:18am On Jan 09, 2019
It is racism when you insult others because they are darker skinned or insult other typical 'black' features. You can say she is ugly without insulting her race.
Algerian1:
Bullshit , it has nothing to do with racism .

All the last miss algeria from past years are ugly ,from 2014 havnt seen any beautiful miss algeria . i see in the street every day dozens of women more beautiful than the miss .

Miss 2018 for last year was not black and she was mocked for months and even insulted . so it realy has nothing to do with racism .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by MarianaTrench: 12:23am On Jan 09, 2019
Onechancearmy:
Arabs have ALWAYS looked down upon black people. ALWAYS.

Every race looks down on black people sad

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by MajesticIgbo(m): 12:32am On Jan 09, 2019
NerdyMe:
I was hoping to see a black black lady...this one would pass for an African American.

She doesn't look AA one bit.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2019
dustmalik:

Not all North Africans are Arabs, there are Maghrebis, bebers and blacks that are indigineous to that region.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:41am On Jan 09, 2019
I keep telling people that I'm more afraid of what a black/African would do to me than what a white/European man would do.

Racism is not much of a problem when compared to tribalism, ethicism, and other forms of discrimination against a particular tribe.

The African man doesn't want to see his brother succeed. Even here in Nigeria, tribalism and ethicism is at an all time high. We zone the post of president, and so elect people based on ethnic and cultural ties without asking what they bring to the table.

An Igbo man can't hold certain positions in the south west. A Yoruba man can't access certain things in the North. A Northerner can't own certain things in the East. We discriminate amongst ourselves a lot.

At least when the white man hates you, it's tied on the fact that he hates your skin colour, which he sees as dirty, and also feels you're not as intelligent as he is, which he manages to prove his intellectual prowess in many ways. In Nigeria someone would hate you because he heard your tribe doesn't prostrate to greet their parents.

So it's a shame how Africa is so disunited. What happened in Algeria can pretty much happen in Nigeria and any other African country. We need to rise above such pettiness to grow.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.