Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,782 members, 7,824,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) (86458 Views)

Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) / Checkout What A Wedding Guest Wore For The Event Today (Pics/Video) / Black Miss Mexico, Andrea Meza Crowned Miss Universe 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by BrokenCock: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2019
;Df
baralatie:

Arabs are not white nau
cheesy cheesy
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by BrokenCock: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2019
baralatie:

Arabs are not white nau
we call dem 'carton colour ' cheesy cheesy
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by chineloSA(f): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

What do you mean some, it's actually "most" of us don't bleach

I have not counted to know that we are in the majority.

But some statistics came out sometime ago stating that over 75% of Nigeria's population bleaches.

I happen to be in the minority and also don't straighten or attach fake hair.

It's very hard to find someone who doesn't bleach, doesn't straighten their hair and neither attach fake hair ( all combined ).

I am that minority.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by dominique(f): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2019
firstolalekan:

No one can ever be black or white skinned.
It's stupid to call people black or white this days because it is not possible to have a color BLACK OR WHITE SKIN.

Duh! I know that, even those that coined the terms knew that. Black and white have been used to describe negroid and caucasian skin tones over the decades.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:04am On Jan 09, 2019
baralatie:

Arabs are not white nau
Who is a "white"?
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:30am On Jan 09, 2019
bigcasava1:
is algeria more prettier than nigeria? black is beauty not white even though algers are not white.
I'm not even talking about her color rn. I think Algerians don't have "good eyes" cheesy
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Phrankin(m): 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
but the ugly part is true tho
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2019
dominique:
She's not even fully black, she has nice caramel skin like a mixed race person and the Algerians have an issue with that? Shame on them. I hope she goes far in the miss world pageant to further shame them.

The pageant looks very drab btw.

WHICH ONE BE CARAMEL SKIN AGAIN?

Akukwo grammatical grin grin
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
What has a black person ever done to be hated this way? I'll never understand the hatred towards us
It's just funny cause the black race gave birth to humanity

4 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:

What I don't understand are people who care so much why other races don't like them. This is becoming a trend & it's very annoying. You see people posting stuff like "Such & such race never loved us". Really, who cares? I wish I could shut them the hell up! It just reeks of inferiority complex.

4 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What I don't understand are people who care so much why other races don't like them. This is becoming a trend & it's very annoying. You see people posting stuff like "Such & such race never loved us". Really, who cares? I wish I could shut them the hell up! It just reeks of inferiority complex.
Exactly,it pisses me off and mostly I see this nonsense on Facebook where social justice warriors utter words they will never repeat in real life,pretending to be WOKE or something but the only thing they have succeeded in is make us look like fòols who can't live life freely until we are validated by others.It reminds me of people who dress to impress and get angry when no one notices lol.

4 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by MeeLan: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2019
The Algerians aren't the problem, the problem is from Nigerians seeking social media attention and trend

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by MeeLan: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2019
part of the reason some country folks aren't happy with the girl us becos she was an imported winner, these girls spend their lives in Europe and America and pops home to contest.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Funkybabee(f): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Maybe their eyes is dark because the pics I saw here is not dark and even looks pretty so why the hating biko
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I can never be caught dead dwelling on such issues. How does that help me make an impact in my community?

How far, Southy gal?

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:09am On Jan 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Exactly,it pisses me off and mostly I see this nonsense on Facebook where social justice warriors utter words they will never repeat in real life,pretending to be WOKE or something but the only thing they have succeeded in is make us look like fòols who can't live life freely until we are validated by others.It reminds me of people who dress to impress and get angry when no one notices lol.

Yes!!!! I'm so glad someone else looks at this the same way! It's like they have no idea how pathetic they sound. It drives me nuts whenever I read whiny shìt like that. There is such a thing called "Freedom of association", so if people don't wanna hang out with you or be your friend, let it go. Geez. They complain about every little thing that such & such person of a certain race did to them. After that comes the bragging
when they think they've won a race war. It's like an accomplishment of sorts. My other issue has always been, if someone called you a racist name, beat you or whatever the case may be, why don't you address it there & then with the person, instead of going online to act like a big wailing baby about how much blacks are hated blah blah blah. So irritating. Another one the other day on the EFF page on Facebook was going on about how much blacks live in fear etc. Who? Live in fear of what? They live in their own world, I swear. Self-imposed mental prison. Because the truth is, many people won't bother you if you don't bother them. Fullstop. They go around with their fake "revolutionary", aggravating people & then cry victim of racism when people swat them off like the pests they are.

3 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

I can never be caught dead dwelling on such issues. How does that help me make an impact in my community?

How far, Southy gal?

Exactly! Ugh!

Good. How have you been, good looking? tongue
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2019
well.. they can go and kill themselves. i think she is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by romme2u: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Chubhie:
Nice prominent cheekbones.

cool

very charming and alluring

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes!!!! I'm so glad someone else looks at this the same way! It's like they have no idea how pathetic they sound. It drives me nuts whenever I read whiny shìt like that. There is such a thing called "Freedom of association", so if people don't wanna hang out with you or be your friend, let it go. Geez. They complain about every little thing that such & such person of a certain race did to them. After that comes the bragging
when they think they've won a race war. It's like an accomplishment of sorts. My other issue has always been, if someone called you a racist name, beat you or whatever the case may be, why don't you address it there & then with the person, instead of going online to act like a big wailing baby about how much blacks are hated blah blah blah. So irritating. Another one the other day on the EFF page on Facebook was going on about how much blacks live in fear etc. Who? Live in fear of what? They live in their own world, I swear. Self-imposed mental prison. Because the truth is, many people won't bother you if you don't bother them. Fullstop. They go around with their fake "revolutionary", aggravating people & then cry victim of racism when people swat them off like the pests they are.
Oh and the confusing thing about the bolded is that they claim their movements are about protecting such values as freedom of association but when somebody puts it into practice they complain and call it discrimination,talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it.One thing I don't get about the racist names is why do people allow words to have so much power over them,if blacks stopped with their knee-jerk responses maybe white would have stopped using racial slurs by now and look for another angle to get into our heads.EFF is followed by mörons I don't even wanna read anything from their page cause I know they are all about victim hood and how everything that is wrong with Africa is the white man's fault.And one thing I have realised is that this race thing is only fuelled by politicians and the media but when you go out there in the malls or some events you find people of different races hanging together or others just minding their own business and not giving fùck who's doing what with who...people need to wake up and face the real enemy (politicians & media)

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Yankee101: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
uuzba:

Christians should wake up O. Is Nigeria ruled by a Christian? And UK a "Christian" country; they don't go to church again. Muslims have immigrated and taken over public office and even certain regions and businesses. You can't even sell cornflakes unless it is Halal. Which one concern Christian with Halal? Yet it is enforced upon everyone.

They may tell you they are liberal but when push comes to shove they take back their countries in 5 seconds.

That's what produced Trump. Nationalism is spreading across Europe too. The only disadvantage is everyone is affected including blacks.

When the UK leaves the EU it can change some laws. It's the liberal EU laws that forces them to be accomodating.

The French are a classic example. They've had an Arab population from 1920s. About 5million but still they're not allowed to integrate into society or unduly influence French life. It's called institutional racism. Same thing in the UK. Owners dey there dey control behind the scenes. Remember that small country once was the biggest empire ever. It controlled and owned from Africa to America.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algerians_in_France
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Oh and the confusing thing about the bolded is that they claim their movements are about protecting such values as freedom of association but when somebody puts it into practice they complain and call it discrimination,talk about wanting to have your cake and eat it.One thing I don't get about the racist names is why do people allow words to have so much power over them,if blacks stopped with their knee-jerk responses maybe white would have stopped using racial slurs by now and look for another angle to get into our heads.EFF is followed by mörons I don't even wanna read anything from their page cause I know they are all about victim hood and how everything that is wrong with Africa is the white man's fault.And one thing I have realised is that this race thing is only fuelled by politicians and the media but when you go out there in the malls or some events you find people of different races hanging together or others just minding their own business and not giving fùck who's doing what with who...people need to wake up and face the real enemy (politicians & media)

It's like we share a single brain cell lol. I agree with everything you just said. I've thought the same thing too, btw-why are people bothered by names. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Most people are walking around with chips on their shoulder these days. Always looking for something to be offended abouy. It's getting old.

Lol, I like to troll EFF supporters on FB. Also to laugh at them.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by Afonjas: 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
omoelerin1:
Nigerian Christians see Westerners as their brothers and sisters. They believe western Europe and America are Christian nations. In this 21st century, they still keep ass licking their former slave masters. While these people don't care any Bleep about them, yet they still believe they are their saviors. They invaded their land and exploited their resources, took their forefathers in their millions in slavery to work in their sugarcane plantations in their countries.
These Christian Westerners see black Christians as less human, inferiors, slaves who are created to serve them.(the whites). Even, in the church whites have their own place of sitting. They will never sit beside black.
When they came, they instructed them to adopt European names under the guise of been baptized and adopting Christian names, they asked them to adopt European lifestyles, dressing, marriage, food, culture.
All these black still keep enslaving themselves to them by trekking through sahara desert and making attempt to cross the Mediterranean sea on daily basis. while the Westerners don't care a damn.

So you're saying Jesus and His follower with Muhammad and His followers are just pigs,stupid/moronic etc
I'm not religious,
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
This news is none of my concern. I haven’t visited Ghana talk less of far flung North Africa. Let them solve the issue on their own.
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's like we share a single brain cell lol. I agree with everything you just said. I've thought the same thing too, btw-why are people bothered by names. It makes absolutely no sense to me. Most people are walking around with chips on their shoulder these days. Always looking for something to be offended abouy. It's getting old.

Lol, I like to troll EFF supporters on FB. Also to laugh at them.
And people don't realise the more you are bothered by labels the more others taunt you with those labels until you learn to laugh it off as a joke

LMAO,I'm sure they call you an uncle tom.EFF supporters hate having their pathetic policies and ideologies called into question grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
And people don't realise the more you are bothered by labels the more others taunt you with those labels until you learn to laugh it off as a joke

LMAO,I'm sure they call you an uncle tom.EFF supporters hate having their pathetic policies and ideologies called into question grin grin

"Protector of WMC", "Straatcom" etc are some of the names I've been called lol. What a pathetic bunch of losers! They're like cult members. Always chanting random slogans like programmed robots under the watchful eye of their Clown in charge, Julius.

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by arleck(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
baralatie:
she is not black
No!!! she's green embarassed
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by IronGalaxy: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I mean bro! they have black players in the Algerian national football team like BrahimI, what does this say to them?

1 Like

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

"Protector of WMC", "Straatcom" etc are some of the names I've been called lol. What a pathetic bunch of losers! They're like cult members. Always chanting random slogans like programmed robots under the watchful eye of their Clown in charge, Julius.
lol that's funny.My younger sister says she is taking her vote to the EFF this year and I just stare at her and not know what to say...

How's PTA today?
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I mean bro! they have black players in the Algerian national football team like BrahimI, what does this say to them?
Well it's simple.Other races will support blacks only when they are making money out them.They don't get down with blacks like that unless it's business,for example,check black entertainment in general,from rappers to NBA and NFL players and you will see that it is all backed up by the Jews,they only support what we do because we are a commodity that keeps the Jewish bank accounts fat.Like the black players in the Algerian team are just good for business.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
lol that's funny.My younger sister says she is taking her vote to the EFF this year and I just stare at her and not know what to say...

How's PTA today?

LMAO! Wow. Anyway, it's her right. Even though they like to control others. They're talking about hiding the IDs of their parents so they can't vote. So underhanded & the cretin in charge says nothing about that. I smell a dictator in him. If he becomes president, we're screwed.

It's too hot today yerrr. How's your side?
Re: Khadija Ben Hamou Becomes First Black Miss Algeria (Pics, Video) by JaceBlaze: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO! Wow. Anyway, it's her right. Even though they like to control others. They're talking about hiding the IDs of their parents so they can't vote. So underhanded & the cretin in charge says nothing about that. I smell a dictator in him. If he becomes president, we're screwed.

It's too hot today yerrr. How's your side?
Some of these rights need to be exercised cautiously tho,we can become the next Zim that people have been blubbering about for years if we don't watch out.He already is a dictator,realise how he only talks about corruption only when committed by other parties but he is yet to call his own VBS Bank looters to order?

That's the Pretoria I know lol.it's sunny with little wind this side and we had a heavy rain yesterday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.