Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Had I Know 18+ - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Had I Know 18+ (17490 Views)

HAD I KNOW ( The Story Of Bella) / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had I Know 18+ by Ann2012(f): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Queen will definitely be on d losing team

Thanks for the update OP
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 11 * Queen and Asha made up after the quarrel about Mercy and continued with their wayward flirting. The two girls were stepping up their games and nobody could stop them, not even Mercy who never ceased to advise them. That evening, the two girls were preparing to go for a party when Mercy who had been preparing for her final exams returned. Mercy: “hi girls” She said and went to lie down on the bed. Queen: “are you okay? This one that you are looking this dull” She said applying her eye shadow. Asha: “why are you asking if she is okay? Is she a little baby? Hian!” Queen: “You and this my cousin sha, I don’t know why you don’t like her o” Mercy: “I am so tired of this school. I feel like just going back home. Ah-ahn kilode” Queen: “You, leave school? This must very serious. What is it?” Mercy: “Is it not my project supervisor? The man has been frustrating me simply because I refused to date him. Can imagine that he has refused to approve my chapter 3 even though I know that there is nothing wrong with it?” Queen and Asha looked at each other and the two girls busted into a hearty laughter. Mercy: “Why are you people laughing now? This is not funny o. That is why I didn’t want to tell you girls about it” She said turning around to face the wall so they wouldn’t see the tear that was threatening to fall from her eyes. Queen: “Is that why you want to quit school at 400 level second semester?” Mercy: “Is that not enough reason? Why should I go through this psychological trauma simply because I said no? Is love by force” She asked rhetorically. Asha: “honestly Mercy you Mumu. This your own na fine girl miss road” She hissed. Queen: “Don’t worry. I will sort him out and he will approve the chapters you have submitted to him” She assured her distressed cousin. Mercy: “Really? How are going to go about it? The man is harsh o” Queen: “Just leave it to me. Relax” Mercy: “Okay, if you insist”. Asha: “What would you have said before? Ordinary lecturer, you cannot handle with this your beauty. Tufiakwa!” ==== Mama Kelvin stared at her son and couldn’t help but wonder how well he had done for himself. Kelvin was the only fruit from a marriage that crashed two years after she had him. Her husband a perpetual drunk had abandoned her and her son for another woman leaving her to raise her child alone. It was a difficult experience and after a while, she abandoned him to the mercy of peers and street hustling. He had run out of her house when he was barely seventeen, abandoning his secondary education. He returned ten years later as a rich man. That was when he bought a house for her and a car. Nobody knew the source of his wealth and his mother dared not to question him for fear that he would run away like he had done before. That day, she decided to pay him a visit in his house which was located in a posh area in Asokoro. That was the first time she was visiting him and so she was surprised at the level of affluence that greeted her arrival. One of his domestic staff ushered her in and served her chilled drinks as she waited for her son to come downstairs. Kelvin: “Hi, mum” he said as soon as he got down and hugged her. Mama Kelvin: “Kelvin omo mi. How are you my dear?” Kelvin: “As you can see, I am more than fine. Wow, this is a pleasant surprise. You didn’t even call to say that you were coming, I would have sent my driver to pick you up” Mama Kelvin: “As if this place is far from the apartment you got me? I just thought of coming down here today since I have never visited this place before” Kelvin: “I see. You are welcome then. What would you like to eat? The cook will take your order and get it ready” he said switching the television to his favourite channel. Mama Kelvin: “somebody cook for me in my son’s house? Rara o, show me the way to the kitchen and I will go in there and cook for you and for myself” Kelvin: “common mum, don’t embarrass me. How can you go in there and cook for yourself when I have 21 domestic staff on my payroll? Just place an order and it is done. In my house, servants do everything except bathing me” he said. Mama Kelvin: “you see why I have been insisting on you getting married? If you were married, is it not your wife that will cook for me now that I am in your house?” Kelvin: “oh, not again mum. You just got here for Heaven’s sakes. You need to go in and relax” Mama Kelvin: “relax for where? When my son who is almost 35 years old is still single? What could be the problem? You are rich and handsome, why can’t you get a wife for yourself?” Kelvin: “mum!” Mama Kelvin: “don’t shout me down o. This was the same way you reacted when I spoke to you about marriage the last time you visited me. I said I would get a beautiful and decent girl for you, you refused. Okay, bring any girl home, for where. What is it seff? Are you impotent or what?” Kelvin: “mum please, I am tired of you ranting about me getting married. Is it compulsory for me to get married? What is it that married sons do for their mothers that I haven’t done for you? I bought a house in town for you. You have a posh car and a driver at your back and call, you have shops in town, you have domestic staff and I have placed you on a life salary. What else do you want from me that you will not allow me enjoy my life in peace?” “Grandchildren, Kelvin. I want your childen. Kelvin, you are my only child. I refused to remarry after your father abandoned me for another woman. You are my only hope of being called a grandmother” Kelvin: “I am sorry but I cannot give you that” Mama Kelvin: “And why can’t you? Are you not a man? The last time I checked, I gave birth to a son” Kelvin: “Excuse me mum, I need to go back to what I was doing upstairs” he got up and began to walk up the stairs. Mama Kelvin: “We must talk about this today o. Come back here Kelvin” she said and followed him up. * * * To be continued
follow this link to read next episode
http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/had-i-know-episode-12.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had I Know 18+ by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Obisteve42: 7:56am On Jan 17, 2019
Keep up the good work. You have a great story going. we need more updates. Thanks
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 12 * After their final exams, Queen and Asha threw a big party to celebrate their successful graduation from the university. It was a cream de la cream party that was well attended by the big boys and girls on campus and attendance was strictly by invitation. Mercy who had declined to attend the party remained behind at home packing her things so she could return to her parents place the next day. She didn’t see any reason in celebrating when their final result was yet to be released. The two slay Queens returned from the party late at night very tired. Mercy thought there was no better time to talk to them than that time and so she walked up to the sitting room to where they were sitting and discussing the fun they had at the party. Queen: “Mercy honestly you missed. I don’t know why you refused to attend an ordinary party to celebrate your graduation from the university” Asha: “Mercy na one kind suegbe, I tell you. Even the born again students and SU people that used to carry Bible up and down attended the party except you” she taunted. Mercy: “my refusal to attend was based on personal reasons. I do not see any reason why I should celebrate whereas our final results have not been released. I would rather use that time to pray to God for a favourable result and then think of the life that lies ahead after university” Queen: “Oh, we have heard you Mercy. Weh don ma” they laughed. Mercy: “Actually, I want to thank you for all your support and help for the past few years. You have been a worthy cousin and shoulder to lean on. Sometimes, I wonder if I would have been able to complete my studies without you. Thank You so much Queen. I pray that someday I will be able to return this kind gestures from you” she said kneeling down. Queen: “Are you serious? So you appreciate all that I have been doing for you? Thank you. You have also done well, washing my dishes, cleaning my house, doing laundry and helping me out with assignments and presentations. Thank you too” she said absent mindedly because she was chatting with an aristo she had just met on her phone. Mercy: “And you dear Asha, thank you for always keeping me on my toes with your constant nagging and quarrels. You are like a sister to me and I love you with all my heart. May God continue to keep us together” Asha: “Keep you and who together? You no well, abeg shift make I see road” she teased her. They all laughed and Mercy got up and sat to the sittee close to them. Mercy: “I have finished packing my things and by God’s Grace, I will be returning to the village tomorrow. I want to continue learning the fashion designing that I was learning before I secured admission. That will also give me the opportunity to help my parents out on the farm before NYSC. What about you girls, when will you go home?” Asha: “Go home ke? Wetin dey happen for house wey we wan go?” Queen: “Home? Who the hell goes back to his parents’ house after graduation? We are staying behind o. In fact, we just renewed our rent not long ago. We will stay here and work our service here; you know that Abuja is the happening place now. So we are not going anywhere” Mercy: “But Queen, what will you tell your parents? They know that you have graduated and they will expect you to return home pending NYSC call up” she said with sisterly concern written all over her face. Queen: “What is your business with what I tell my parents? Are they your own parents? Don’t come and spoil my mood this night o, I am warning you now” Mercy: “Your father is my uncle and once he sees me, he will surely ask about his daughter. I am tired of lying to defend you. I am not sure I can continue anymore” Asha: “Why won’t you be tired of lying when you have graduated from the university? Shebi when you were depending on us for feeding and accommodation you were not tired of lying. Now that you know that school is over, you are tired of lying. Senseless ingrate!” she spewed out. Mercy: “Haba! That is harsh but I forgive you. God knows that I am not ungrateful” Queen: “Mercy what is your problem this evening? No tell me. You said you want to go back home, fine. Why not do it in peace? Why do you have to drag us into all these?” she asked with anger rising to her throat. Mercy: “Okay, fine that is settled. I have another thing to say if you don’t mind” Asha: “hiah o” she exclaimed and adjusted her sitting position. Queen: “What is it again, madam?” Mercy: “it is about Peter” she shifted uneasily on her seat. Queen: “Ehn! Which Peter? You mean that Church rat? Don’t you even dare go there. I can never marry him. Oh, he has been sending you to talk to me right? I know he is now doing one stupid job in Abuja and because of that he thinks I will agree to marry him right? He must be crazy. Yes, tell am say me I say him dey craze! Shey shoe no get size? Even if Peter is the last man on earth, I can never marry him. Asha abeg help me reason this matter o” she said turning to her friend. Asha: “I can’t even talk because the mere mention of that name Peter nauseates me. Look at that local champion who looks so ugly I do not even know the words to use in describing him. And to think Mercy even has the guts to want to speak to you on his behalf is repulsive. Mercy, you don see us finish. You hear me? I say you don see us finish!” Mercy: “Well, can you girls just hear me out? I am not here to beg Queen to marry him” Queen: “So what is it? Is he dead abi what? If he is dead may his soul rest in peace. Now can you allow me enjoy my chat?” she said without looking up the phone. Asha: “Maybe he went to steal and then he was caught” The two girls laughed loud and long to the disdain of Mercy who shook her head in disapproval. Mercy: “Peter and I have been seeing each other for a while now. When I say see each other, I mean that we have been seeing in fellowship. I invited him once to my Church programme and since then he has become an active member in the Church. Before we started our exams, we went into some fasting and prayers for success for all of us. After a while, he started asking me out but I refused because of Queen since he had once asked her to marry him” She was still talking when Asha interrupted her. Asha: “Better for you that you didn’t accept o, if not I would have given you the award of the biggest educated idiot on earth” Mercy: “Well, I like him a lot because he is decent and godly. I have always wanted the kind of man that will take me closer to God and Peter is just that one person that can do so. So, I want to ask you Queen, can I go ahead and date him? Do you permit me to be with him?” Queen: “Like seriously? Girl you can date all his family and unborn generation for all I care. You no dey hear standard English in the night abi? Okay, make I speak Pidgin. Carry Peter, date him, have him, do whatever you want with him, I no like the guy. I no like poor men, God no create me for poor men. Whatever you do with him is none of my business, I cannot even walk on the street with him. The boy dey make me shame” Mercy: “okay then. You know as they say, one man’s poison is another’s meat. Thank you for the permission” Asha: “Mercy! Who do you this one? A beautiful graduate like you condescending so low as to dating an ugly poor secondary school graduate, tufiakwa!” she shrugged her shoulder. Mercy thanked them and went to bed. Early the next morning, she packed her few things and left for her parents place in the village. She had finished the studies that brought her to Abuja and there was no need staying behind. She was going to face the life that lies ahead after graduation. * * * To be continued

follow this link to read next episode
http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/had-i-know-episode-13.html
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Megamercy(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one ,more strength in Jesus name.
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Damibiz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2019
Mercy nd peter dating...ok oh,nice work op
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Cristoph126: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2019
Yeah, thanks for the update on this complex relationship story. If it was me, i would just go for https://onlinehookupsites.com after the very first fight as i can't stand woman talking that BS all the time. Ridiculous.
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 13 * Asha and Queen through the help of one of their sugar daddies worked their service to Abuja, which is the same place where they had obtained their university education. The two girls took their time to shop only to discover at their arrival on camp that most of the things they had bought were unnecessary and contraband. In camp, there were the hottest Pepper them Gang. For the 21 days that they stayed in the orientation camp, they did not repeat any cloth. They had bough enough white T-shirts and shorts that would last even beyond the camping days if they decided to continue wearing a new pair each day. The two girls were known to always dodge parade and Man –O-War drills and people wondered how they were able to do it without getting caught. Soon enough, they became one of the most popular girls in camp and at mammy market where they bought drinks for fellow corps members. The two girls were in different platoons and soon they contested and won the most beautiful girl on camp competition with Asha as first runner up after Queen who won the pageant. Getting a posted to a good PPA after camp was not difficult as they had gotten recommendation from a private Firm in Garki who wrote to NYSC and asked that they be posted to their office. After camp, the two girls returned home to rest before resuming at their places of primary assignment. Asha: “mehn, camp was so much fun. Do you know that I almost wish that it didn’t have to end this soon?” she said to Queen who was undressing. Queen: “for me it was the last week that was fun. That first week ehn, I felt like running back home. If not for your encouragement, I would have taken a pass o, ah” Asha: “why won’t you take a pass. You wey lazy like this” They giggled. Queen: “Babe, let’s go out and look for a man to warm our bed tonight o, my honey pot dey scratch me” she said quickly. Asha: “what do you mean by it is scratching you? Do you have toilet infection or what?” Queen: “Toilet infection ke? Never. I never used the toilet in camp o, shebi we were paying to use that VIP toilet in mammy market now” she said. Asha: “I know, that is why I am wondering where the scratch is coming from” Queen: “No be that kind of scratch jare. I mean the thing needs a man” Asha: “babe you just left camp today and you are already talking about sleeping with a man. I hail you o” she remarked. Queen: “What do you mean by that? Haven’t I tried? For the past 21 days, I have not had any man and you are here giving me stories. Wetin happen wey man no go touch me? Am I mourning my husband?” she asked sarcastically. Asha: “Oh my God, don’t tell me you were that holy in camp” she asked eyes widely opened. Queen: “before nko? You know after that encounter with chief, I promised myself that I would never sleep with any man for free again. Those people in camp don’t have money and I am not cut out for any osho free things” Asha: “you tried o” she said scratching her head. “meaning you did it there right?” Queen asked her. Asha: “You can say that again. I got one sweet guy that was helping me there o. I cannot come and kill myself because I am in camp” The two girls giggled. Queen: “you are such a spoilt thing. Go jor!” she teased. Asha: “you are the one who taught me now, yeye” ==== Mercy who had left her posting in the hands of God was posted to Port Harcourt and all through her stay in camp, she was actively involved in parades, seminars, skills acquisition trainings and every other camp activities. She was also involved in camp fellowship where she preached to her fellow corps members on the need to keep their bodies pure until marriage. Peter who was in Abuja working would call her every evening and ask how the day went. The two lovers would end the call with a word of prayer and encouragement. Mercy was made a platoon commandant and during the match pass, her platoon emerged as the overall winner of the competitions held to mark the end of the camping session. She was posted to the state capital for her primary assignment. There, she did not relent in her pursuit of godliness and soon she was made the state coordinator of their Christian fellowship. This gave her the opportunity to travel to different places in Rivers state where she met many people. Anywhere she went, she had her CV and that of Peter handy and she didn’t hesitate to give it to whoever she met. She knew that it was still early for her to go in search of a job but she didn’t want to take chances of waiting to finish NYSC before seeking for job opportunities. Every day she would pray for a miracle job for herself and her man even though all he had was a secondary school certificate. She believed that a wise woman helps in building up her man, that was her working principle. ==== Asha and Queen went to Class Lounge in Wuse 2 to relax since it was a Friday. The lounge was for the rich and the two girls had to pay through their nose to buy tickets. They settled down to a bottle of brandy and after a while, they decided to go into the club to catch some fun. That evening, they had so much fun dancing and drinking. After a while, they returned to their seat and that was when the two girls noticed a man who was seated quietly at the VIP corner of the club, with a bottle of Champaign before him. He had some bundles of N1, 000 notes in his hands and he was spraying them on the strippers who were falling over each other to drag the money. Queen: “Asha, did you see that handsome dude seated over there?” she raised her voice because the volume of the music was loud. Asha: “I have been staring at him since o. Looks like he is very wealthy, the man has been throwing money around since we got here and it is not like he is dancing with anyone. He is just seated there, drinking and throwing money away” Queen: “I like him. No, I love him” she said plainly. Asha: “You what? Queen, you are drunk. No, you are very drunk” Queen: “I mean it and trust me I am not drunk” Asha: “No you don’t mean it. How can you just say you love a man that doesn’t even know that you exist? Are you mad?” Queen: “He is very rich and handsome and that is all that matters to me. I want to marry him” Asha: “You have gone nuts o. You, marry? I pray o” Queen: “I am going to ask him out” she said getting. “You will do no such nonsense” she said pulling her back to the chair. Queen: “Watch me as I go and get him” she said and walked away shaking her bum in the mini skirt she had had on. Asha: “My friend has gone mad again o. What do I do now?” she asked rhetorically. * * * To be continued later
follow the link to my blog to read 3more episode
http://www.storyaim.com/2019/01/had-i-know-episode-14.html

1 Like

Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 14 * Kelvin watched as the beautiful lady who appeared to be drunk walked towards him. The security at the VIP corner tried to prevent her from getting into the VIP cubicle but he gave them a sign and they allowed her in. “Hello”, she said when she had taken her seat beside him. Kelvin: “hi” he said, without indicating any interest in whatever it was that she had to say. Queen: “I am sorry I had to barge in on you like this. My name is Queen” she said extending her hand for a handshake. Kelvin: “Kelvin is mine. Join me, even though I think that you have had a little too much to drink” Queen: “I may have had too much of brandy but that is certainly different from Champagne so I will join you” she said and picked one of the unused glasses and poured herself a drink. Queen: “tastes great” she remarked after two sips. Kelvin: “Champagne always does, my dear” There was a moment of awkward silence between them. Queen noticed the way his eyes roamed the body of the strippers who were dancing sexily and she wondered if he had plans of taking any of them home. Queen: “So, tell me about yourself” she said breaking the silence. Kelvin: “there isn’t really much to say about myself. I am the only child of my mother, I am a successful business man and I come here to relax every weekend because my weekdays are always super busy” he said quickly. Queen: “and the girls…” she said pointing towards the direction of the strippers. Kelvin: “What? Oh no. I don’t go home with them. I come here to watch them perform live. I encourage them by spraying some cash on them, nothing more” “He is such an adorable husband material” Queen thought in heart. Asha sent a WhatsApp message to Queen asking her to come so that they could go home but Queen told her to go and that she would find her way home later. Asha had no choice than to drive back home alone after trying to persuade Queen to follow her to no avail. Kelvin: “I think you should have followed your friend home. It is getting pretty late, you know and taking cabs alone by this time could be dangerous” Queen: “I know but I don’t want to leave you now. I am enjoying your company so much. I think I kinda like you” she said looking away from him. Kelvin: “Really? Well thanks” he said and resumed his drinking. After about an hour, he got up to leave and Queen got up too. Queen: “Are you leaving?” she asked suddenly. kelvin: “yes, do you have a prblem with that?” Queen: “no. I..erm can I follow you home?” she stuttered. Kelvin: “What! Why should you follow me home?” he asked taking a step away from her. Queen: “I am afraid of going home by myself at this time of the night. If I knew it would be like this, I would have gone with my friend” she said. Kelvin: “Well, that isn’t a problem. I can drop you off in your house before driving home. Give me your address” he said. Queen: “I can’t even remember my address, I think I have had too much wine” she lied. Kelvin: “well then call your friend and let her send the address to you” he suggested, pointing at her phone. Queen: “that one? She would have switched off her phone by now. Once she gets home, the first thing she does is to switch off her phone” she lied again. She was scheming so hard to follow the handsome dude home and nothing could deter her. Kelvin: “I have never done this before but then knowing how dangerous it can be out here in the night, I do not have the heart to leave you alone. Come along” he said and she happily followed him. He navigated his way to the parking space and she was surprised to see his brand new Lambourgini. She hopped in and the ride to his house was one of the best drives she had ever had in her life. “this one must marry me o” , she thought in her heart. ==== Mercy was in her place of primary assignment when one of her bosses called her into his office and informed her of a vacancy for a secondary school graduate in their company. Boss: “I have seen your dedication and hard work since you resumed your primary assignment here. I have also been told by the human resource officer that you have submitted your CV and that of another person for employment consideration. Is that true?” he asked as soon as she stepped into his office. Mercy: “Yes, sir. It is true. I thought of submitting it in case there will be an opening for employment after my POP which is just some few months away” Boss: “Well, there is an opening right now, one is for a graduate and the other is for a secondary school certificate holder. So tell me, the person whose CV you submitted, is he your brother or something?” Mercy: “He is my finace, sir. We are waiting on the Lord for a good job and confirmation before we proceed with our wedding plans” she said looking down at her feet. Boss: “I see. Well, you cannot get the job now because it requires that applicants produce their Discharge or Exemption from NYSC letters. You are still serving so you don’t have that” Mercy: “I know, sir. But if you can help my fiancé with the job for the secondary school graduate, I will be very happy and my God will bless you abundantly” Boss: “if it were your brother, I would gladly have done it but for another man, I deserve some form of payment” he said quickly. “Payment? I don’t understand, sir” she said to him. Boss: “I will give him the job. I am sure you need not be told that working in this company at any level is a very fortunate thing because we pay well” Mercy: “Ah, thank you very much, sir. My God will bless you, you will never lack in life. Your children will be favoured by men and by God. It shall be well with you all the days of your life” she said getting down on her knees. Boss: “It’s okay. Just get up, I haven’t finished talking” Mercy obeyed and got up. Boss: “I will give your boyfriend the job but you have to sle.ep with me first. Like I said earlier, if he was your family member, I would have done it for free but in this case, let me have a taste of the cookie in between your leg as my reward for giving your man a lucrative job. Mercy: “What! Sir, you mean you can only allow him have the job if I allow you to…to have s.ex with me?” Boss: “Exactly. I am not the only one asking for that, many people do it and there is nothing wrong with it” he said shamelessly. Mercy: “Everything is wrong with it, sir. You are a married man and I am not your wife. It is wrong of me to sleep with you. It is a grievous sin before God” Boss: “I know that you are the state coordinator of your corpers fellowship but I did not call you here to preach for me. If you don’t have any other thing to say, please use the door” Mercy: “Sir?” Boss: “Get out of my office!” he barked and Mercy scampered along wondering if she should just give in to him and help her man secure a good job. * * * To be continued
Re: Had I Know 18+ by HDoc(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
So far so good.
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 15 * The uniformed security man opened the gate as soon as he heard his boss horn. He stood at attention and saluted Kelvin who drove in quickly. Queen noticed with admiration the way the security man closed the gate with the remote control in his hand. She couldn’t help but admire the beauty of his well furnished sitting room as soon she got in. “Mehn, this man has taste” she thought to herself. Kelvin’s domestic staff who were dressed in an immaculate white uniform ran out to greet him. They had formed the habit of waiting for him to return from clubbing no matter how late in the night it got. “What would you like to eat, sir?” the cook asked him. Kelvin: “which sane person eats at this time of the day? Make something nice for my guest” he instructed the cook. Queen: “No, I am okay, thank you”. Kelvin: “you all may go to your quarters” he dismissed his staff who ran along glad that they could finally go and rest for the night. Kelvin: “tag along, let me show you to your room” he said to Queen. She followed him and they went upstairs. Kelvin opened the door to one of the rooms which had a big and well laid bed. “You can put up here for the night. The toilet and bathroom is over there and there are toiletries, towels and night robes in the wardrobe. Make yourself comfortable” he said and turned to leave but Queen got up and stopped him. Kelvin: “What is it?” he asked with alarm. Queen: “I am sorry to disturb you but I am afraid of sleeping here all alone” she said gently. Kelvin: “I don’t get it. Are you a kid that cannot sleep in a room alone or what?” Queen: “I have phobia for sleeping alone in the room. That is why I live with my friend whom you saw at the club. Please stay here with me” she pleaded holding his hand. Kelvin: “Ha! Goodness! Well, this is a guest room. I cannot sleep here” he said cleaning his forehead. Queen: “I can follow you to wherever you will sleep, I don’t mind” she said quickly. Kelvin: “fine, let’s go” They walked to Kelvin’s room and Queen’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets at the exquisite bedroom that greeted her eyes. Queen: “You mean this is your bedroom?” Kelvin: “of course. What does it look like to you? A tennis court?” he teased unbuttoning his shirt. Queen: “are you from a royal home or something? Your house is so beautiful and your bedroom is like that of presidents” she said not knowing how to describe the state of ecstasy that she was in. Kelvin: “you must be very funny. You mean you have been to the bedrooms of presidents? Anyway, like I said, I am not from a royal home. Everything you see here, I worked for it myself” he said walking to the restroom. Queen: “It’s beautiful, I love everything here” she said admiring the gigantic painting of art on the wall. Kelvin: “thank you. I am going to shower, after which you can have yours so that we can sleep. The night is far spent” he said and walked over to the bathroom. Queen: “sleep ke, so you think I will allow you sleep tonight? Okay o” she soliloquized. Kelvin took some time to wash and dry himself with an exfoliating soap that he had got during his last trip to Dubai. The soap had such a sweet fragrance that Queen began to daydream of joining him in the bathroom for them to shower together. “Oh, how sweet it will be to be in the same bath tub with him and have his arms round my waist with his manhood buried deeply inside me while the shower runs down our head. That will be the best moment of my life” she said. She was still engrossed in her erotic thoughts when Kelvin stepped out of the bathroom door. “It’s your turn”, he said jerking her out of her reverie. Queen turned around and her heart skipped a beat at the sight of his wet body. He was bare chest and tying a piece of white towel on his waist. If Queen thought that he was handsome the first time she saw him, the sight of his six packs and broad chest qualified him as the sexiest man on earth. On reflex, her eyes went beneath his barely button and she felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw the bulge forming under his trousers. “he must be really endowed down there”, she thought. Kelvin: “Hello” he interrupted her seeing that she appeared far away. Queen: “did you say something?” she asked him. Kelvin: “I said you may go and shower now” She got up and went into the bathroom. After some minutes, she came out with a towel over her nak.ed body. She was disappointed to find out that Kelvin was already on the bed, his back turned on her. Queen allowed her towel drop to the floor revealing her na.ked body and asked “Are you sleeping?” Kelvin: “I am almost sleeping. You need something?” he said but quickly turned around when he saw that she was naked. Queen: “I…er..erm…I am sorry. My towel fell down and I wasn’t expecting you to turn around” she lied. Kelvin: “it is okay, good night” he said and shut his eyes tightly. ==== Queen lay in the bed sleepless and ho.rny. She didn’t know why Kelvin would find it so easy to sleep off even though a beautiful woman was on the bedside him. She tried to touch him but she was afraid of his reaction. She sent a WhatsApp message to her friend asking what she should do to get him to touch her but the message went through without her receiving any reply, meaning that Asha was already fast asleep. Queen extended her hand and touched Kelvin but he didn’t even stir because he was fast asleep. She waited for some minutes and then touched him again, drawing imaginary lines with her fingers on his chest. He turned and went back to sleep, not conscious of what was happening to him. She waited a while and then turned him around gently so that he was lying on his back. She dipped her hand into his boxers and brought out his ma.nho.od. She began to stroke it when Kelvin jumped up with a start. Kelvin: “What the hell are you doing? You want to rape me in my own house?” he asked. Queen: “No, I am in the mood. I want you; I need to feel your r.od inside me. Make love to me, bang me hard” she said raising his hand to her breasts which were exposed. Kelvin: “What! Are you crazy?” Queen: “don’t you like what you see?” she said removing her night robe. Kelvin: “you are such a cheap and despicable prostitute. If not that it is already late, I would have thrown you out of my house this minute. What nonsense” he said and went to lie down on the couch, in the bedroom. Queen shamefully went back to bed and there she fell asleep after a while. * * * To be continued Your comments please

follow the link to read 10more episode from my blog
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2019
thanks for the update
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Ann2012(f): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2019
Queen and Asha will definitely regret their waywardness.

Thanks for the update
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 5:09am On Jan 22, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 16 * Queen woke up the next morning to discover that Kelvin had gone off. Queen: “When did he go out that I didn’t know? What kind of deep sleep was that for me? Instead of me to wake up and try my luck this morning, I allowed him go out like that” she said yawning. She turned around and saw a handwritten note beside her on the bed. She picked it and it read. “I do hope you had a pleasant rest. Sorry I had to leave very early and I didn’t want to wake you up considering the fact that you slept late last night. The cook and other domestic servant are at your service to make breakfast and whatever you would need for you. You can ask the house driver to drop you off at home or better still, under my pillow you will find an envelop with N20, 00, use that to pay for your cab home. You should be gone by the time I return. Bye” Immediately Queen finished reading the note, she grabbed his pillow and threw it off. The envelop was there just like he had said in the letter and when she opened it, she saw the exact amount he had said. Queen: “Hey, na this type dem dey call man. Imagine him giving me twenty thousand naira for transportation fare even though he did not touch me last night. Only God knows how much he would have given me if he had touched me. So you think I would be gone before you arrive? Oga, I am not going anywhere o. You will come here and meet me. You must marry me o, ah. Which girl in her right senses will step into this kind of house and then leave just like that? Mbanu” She got up and went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth, had a quick shower and came out. A glance at his closet and she saw a cream colour John Lewis shirt and she wore it over her denim bum shot. The shirt was slightly bigger for her but she didn’t mind, the joy of wearing his shirt was causing her stomach to rumble. She applied a little makeup and went downstairs. She wanted to try out what it would feel like to be the madam of the house. She got down and was impressed to see that the domestic workers had already cleaned everywhere. Seeing the sitting room in the day made it look even more beautiful than she had observed it to be the previous night. “Good morning, ma” the domestic staff chorused simultaneously when they saw a woman coming down from their boss’ room wearing his shirt. They were all surprised because that was the first time a woman was coming home to see their boss. Queen: “morning” she said and went over to roll her hands on the shiny crystal clear center table. Queen: “who cleaned this table?” she asked feigning dissatisfaction. The cleaner stepped forward. Queen: “Are you blind or something? Can’t you see that you didn’t clean it properly? Do you want to get sacked?” “no, ma” the cleaner answered and ran along to get rag. Queen: “now listen to me all of you. You have to take your jobs very seriously in this house else I will ask my husband, I mean my fiance to kick your asses out. Is that clear?” “Yes, madam” they all chorused. Queen: “Who among you is the cook?” The cook, an elderly woman that could pass for her mother stepped forward. Queen: “I want to eat fried…” Just then, Kelvin’s mother who was in her room came down stairs. “Good morning, ma” the domestic staff greeted her even before she got down from the stairs. Shola: “Good morning to you all. Has my son gone out? I knocked in his room and there was no response” Cook: “yes, ma. Oga went out very early this morning to meet up with an early morning appointment with the governor. He said I should tell you that he couldn’t see you last night because he returned late and by then you were already asleep” Queen who understood from the conversation that the woman coming downstairs was her potential mother in law switched on her charm and went and knelt down before her. Queen: “mummy good morning, ma” she said politely. Shola: “Good morning, my dear. Please get up. Such a respectful girl. How are you?” Queen: “I am fine mummy, hope you had a pleasant rest?” Mama Kelvin: “I did. I am sure you had one too” she asked in return. Queen: “I did. Only that I am a little bit tired, my body hurts” she lied. Mama Kelvin: “Don’t worry, you will be fine” she said and went to sit down. Queen: “Will you all move to your duty posts? Can’t you see that I am talking with the mother of my fiancé?” she said to the domestic workers who scampered along. Cook: “but madam, you were telling me what you wanted to eat for breakfast” the elderly woman said gently. Queen: “No, I wasn’t. How can I ask another woman to cook for me in my fiance’s house? I will do that myself” Cook: “okay, madam” Turning to Kelvin’s mother, sthe cook said: “what would you like to have for breakfast, ma?” Mama Kelvin: “Tea and…” Queen: “don’t worry, mummy. I will make your breakfast for you. Mama cook, you can go now” she dismissed the bewildered old woman. ===== Mercy called her boyfriend and explained to him all that had transpired between her and her boss and how he had insisted on sleeping with her before giving him a job. Peter listened with apt attention and when she finished talking, he drew in a long breath. Peter: “but why are people this wicked now? You mean the man cannot give you a job until he sleeps with you?” Mercy: “That is what he said o, my dear. But trust me now, I already told him that I cannot compromise my chastity just because of an ordinary job” she said to him. Peter: “You told him what! No, just say that again” Mercy: “I told him that I can never sleep with him and that I cam keeping my body for my husband” she repeated. Peter: “you shouldn’t have said that o” “what do you mean by that” Mercy asked him. Peter: “I mean…erm you know that there is recession and that jobs are not easy to come by these days. Why don’t you just give in to him so that I can get the job? Remember you said that the job pays well. After few months, we will just get married with the money I will make from there” Mercy: “blood of Jesus! No, you are not saying this Peter. What has come over you? Why have you allowed the devil to put ideas in your head? You know that I am a virgin and yet you want me to sleep with another man?” Peter: “I am not saying he should deflower you. I will do that and then you go and sleep with him afterwards. I will live to thank and cherish you for as long as I live” Mercy: “Don’t you dare talk to me again, I can’t believe this is coming from you. Indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?” Peter: “Please now, you are doing this for me and to secure a future for our unborn babies. Remember that love is all about sacrifice. If you love me, you will do this to get me a job and take me from this poverty” he pleaded with her. * * * To be continued
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 5:14am On Jan 22, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 17 * The ringing of Mercy’s phone woke her up and she got up with a start. Mercy: “Thank God it was only a dream. I am sure that Peter would never advise me to do such a thing” she said and picked her phone from where she plugged it to charge before she fell asleep. She looked at the screen and saw that it was Peter calling. She picked it excitedly. One of the best moments of her life was when she was talking with him on phone. Peter: “hello, dear. How are you today? I was afraid that I was calling at the wrong time since you didn’t pick up earlier” he said into the receiver. Mercy: “I was sleeping, I plugged the phone to charge and then I slept off. Can you imagine?” Peter: “you must be very tired. Sorry, dear” Mercy: “Do you know that I was actually dreaming of you before your call woke me up?” Peter: “really? I must be in the spirit then. So, tell me what did I do in the dream or what am I going to do?” Mercy narrated to him all that had transpired between her and her boss the previous day and how she had dreamt that he was advising her to give in to the man’s demand. Peter: “God forbid. I can never ask you to do such a thing just to get me a job. Remember that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and you must not do anything to desecrate it” he advised. Mercy: “Exactly what I was saying to you in the dream before I woke up” Peter: “that dream is from the pit of hell, ignore it. There is no way I will touch you before marriage and there is no way I will advise you to sleep with another man to get me a job even if it means that is the last job on earth. I know that the God I serve is able to give me a job at his own time. Please my dear, avoid that man as much as you can. Remember that you are to resist the devil and he will flee from you” Mercy: “I will do just that. Thank you for being such a god fearing man. I love you” she grinned. Peter: “I bless God the day our path crossed. I love you too” They continued to talk until Mercy excused herself to go for her fashion designing school which she had enrolled into after camp. ==== “what will you like to eat, mummy?” Queen asked Kelvin’s mother. Mama Kelvin: “I think I should get to know you properly first before you cook for me. Who are you and what is your relationship with my son like?” Queen: “Oh, sorry. I thought Kelvin already told you about me” she lied. Mama Kelvin: “no he didn’t. As a matter of fact, I have never seen my son with any woman before and that is why I think you must be very special for him to allow you spend the night with him” she said staring into the young lady’s face. Queen: “Okay, mummy. My name is Queen. I am a corps member. Your son Kelvin is the love of my life, I love him more than life itself” she said quickly avoiding the woman’s gaze. Mama Kelvin: “okay. This is good news for me” she said. Queen: “how do you mean, ma?” she asked with peaked interest. Mama Kelvin: “you see my daughter, I have been on my son’s neck to get a wife for long now and each time I bring up the discussion, he shies away from giving me a favourable answer. As a matter of fact, that is why I came here so I can continue drumming the need to get a wife into his ears. I was even afraid that my son was an eunuch, impotent or something” she lowered her voice. Queen: “Ah, Kelvin is not impotent o, he is a real man” she lied giving his mother the impression that she had slept with him. Mama Kelvin: “okay. So what is stopping you two from getting married? You must be very special to him and that is why he allowed you into his house and bedroom. I also over heard you calling him your fiancé, when will you two get married? Kelvin has more than what it takes to marry” she said with motherly concern. Queen: “Hmmn, that is where the problem lies mother. Kelvin doesn’t want to settle down o, do you know that Kelvin even introduces me as just his friend?” she lied afraid that Kelvin will return and deny her before his mother. Mama Kelvin: “are you serious?” Queen: “Yes, ma. He tells people that I am only a friend even though we have been together for a long time and he promised to marry me. Kelvin was my first love, the one who made me a woman. Me I cannot live without him o, I will not be alive and see him marry another woman” she said feigning anger. Mama Kelvin: “calm down my dear. I don’t see Kelvin marrying another woman. Like I said, you are the only one I have seen with him” Kelvin: “Mummy he has other girlfriends o, they are the ones who don’t want him to settle down. All those girls are just after his money and his wealth, nothing more. I was the one who stayed with him when he had nothing. See mummy, you need to talk to him to get married to me o, if not your son may never get married” Mama Kelvin: “God forbid. My only son must get married o. But then, don’t you think you should do something to hasten up your marriage with him?” Queen: “something like what, ma” she asked at a loss on what the woman meant. Mama Kelvin: “maybe you should get pregnant for him. Look, if you can take in for him, I promise you that I will personally make sure he marries you. I will personally bring my people to your parents house and pay your bride price. Please my dear, have pity on an old woman. Kelvin is my only son and he is my only hope of being called a grandmother. His father abandoned me and ran away with another woman when he was barely two years old. I suffered untold hardship to raise him up the little way I could. What is the reward for all the times I went hungry so that my son could have something to eat if I don’t get to see my grandchildren until I join my ancestors” she asked rhetorically. Queen paused after listening to the woman’s story. “this is the kind of family I want to marry into. His mother is so gullible I can easily control and manipulate her as my mother in law” she thought. Queen: “don’t worry mother. I shall give you grandchildren, male and female, twins and triplets. Just put in some good words for me when your son returns” Mama Kelvin: “Ah, I will. I will make sure he marries you except if I didn’t carry him in my womb and except he didn’t suckle my breasts. I like you already. You are very humble and decent. So, tell me, where did you meet my son?” Queen: “er…erm..I..we met in a Church during one of the vigil prayers” Mama Kelvin: So my son goes to Church, that is good to know” “Yes, ma. It was one of the vigils that we attended last night, that is why you were already asleep when we got back that late” Queen lied. Mama Kelvin: “It’s alright my dear. Get me tea and bread please” Queen got up immediately. “Mummy, you are going to eat something very special as breakfast this morning. Just give me few minutes” she said. * * * To be continued
click on the link below to read all episodes
http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Had%20I%20Know?m=1
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Ifypresh(f): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Me likey cheesy
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 18 * Asha tried to call her Queen and find out how she was faring but her phone was switched off. After a while, Asha became worried that some harm may have befallen her friend since it was unusual for Queen not to return early morning after sleeping out with a man. She decided to call again and this time around, her call went through. Asha: “Where are you now? You want to give me high blood pressure abi?” she asked as soon as Queen picked the call. Queen: “Hey, you don’t talk to somebody’s wife anyhow, you know. I am a married woman now” she boasted. Asha: “What is this one saying? Shey you don dey craze ni? You better carry your body come here o, no allow me change am for you” Queen: “I am serious, I am in my husband’s house” Asha: “I don get it. Husband, marriage? Where is that one coming from?” Queen: “I am serious o, I will gist you when I return. I need to cook for my mother in law now. Bye!” Asha looked at the phone after the call went off and shook her head wondering what the problem was with Queen. ==== Kelvin returned home and was surprised to find Queen in the house, talking with his mother. Queen: “Oh, welcome darling” she said and ran up to hug him. Kelvin was surprised and didn’t even know what to say. Mama Kelvin: “welcome my son. Your fiancee here has been keeping me company all day. She is such a lovely girl and a great cook too. I cannot wait to have her as my official daughter in law” she said. Queen: “please go up and freshen up while I will set the dining table” Kelvin: “fiancee? Mum, who is the fiancée?” he asked with surprise on his face. Mama Kelvin: “Queen now, she is such a prized daughter in law” Kelvin: “I really don’t know what you people are talking about” he said and went upstairs. Queen: “Mummy do you see what I was telling you about? Why does he need or put on this attitude anything there is a third party among us? If we get to the bed now, he will be begging me. Me I am tired of this relationship o, I will just quit and get another man” she lied. Mama Kelvin: “don’t say that, my daughter. Do you want another person to come and reap where she did not sow? If he comes begging in the night, allow him, once you take in like this, we will come and ask for your hand in marriage. It is a promise” she assured her. Kelvin was stepping out of the bathroom when Queen entered. Kelvin: “And what are you still doing here? I told you to ask the driver to drop you off at home or get a cab with the money I left under my table. Why haven’t you gone?” he barked as soon as she closed the door behind her. Queen: “Your mother” she said and paused for effect. “My mother? What is wrong with her?” Kelvin asked. Queen: “she is the reason why I am still here. She is such a nice woman and she thinks I am your fiancée. She wouldn’t even allow me leave her presence. She is so adorable, I wish I can have her for my mother in law” Kelvin: “I don’t know what you are talking about, all I know is that you are leaving my house this minute and if you don’t leave, I will ask the guards to throw you out” he threatened. Queen: “please don’t do this. Okay, I will leave but please come down and let us eat as a family, that is all that your mother desires. Is that too much to do for a woman who went through thick and thin to raise you after your father abandoned you?” Kelvin: “how did you know all these” he asked dropping the T-shirt he had picked to wear. Queen: “she told me everything including your refusal to get married. See, lets just pretend that we are dating tonight and I promise you first thing tomorrow morning, I will be gone from your house and your life. Dinner is served, can we go downstairs now?” Kelvin: “as if I don’t know that women use love portion when cooking? I am not eating” he said moving away from her. Queen: “your mother and I will eat out of the same bowl of food, there is no way I would use a love portion in it” After some persuasion, he decided to give in to her for the sake of his mother whom he could do everything to please. Mama Kelvin giggled when she saw Queen and her son coming downstairs holding hands. “God, I wish she would just get pregnant tonight. All I need is a grandchild”, she soliloquized. ==== After Queen left the house the next day, she became a regular guest at the Kelvin’s mansion and his mother who extended her visit became very fond of Queen. Many times she would take the woman out for shopping and sight seeing in town. Mama Kelvin was not the only one who was fond of Queen, Kelvin also was getting used to her presence because she was a great cook and did not spare anything in making sure she prepared delicious and mouth watering local delicacies for him anything she went to the house. Queen had the habit of sleeping over in the house and weekends and she made sure she slept in the Master’s bedroom where Kelvin slept even though all her seductions to get him to touch her were not yielding any results. Queen returned home from his house to see Asha making out with a man on their bed. As soon as the man left, Queen walked up to her. Queen: “babe, what was that for now? I thought we already agreed that we will not bring men into our house? Have you forgotten what happened to me back then in the university?” Asha: “It is not my fault now. You are hardly in the house these days. Even when you come, it is just to pick your things and leave. Do you want me to die of boredom?” Queen: “But you know what I am pursuing now” she said relaxing. Asha: “You are pursuing marriage but till today, I am yet to see your invitation card. In fact, I am yet to see an engagement ring in your hand” Queen: “I already explained everything to you. Do you know that till today Kelvin has not touched me? If only we will make love, I know that he would fall in love with me. You know that I am a professional in that department, now” she said. Asha: “getting him to make love to you is not a problem. Since he will not do it of his own accord, we will make him do it” she said. Queen: “How do you mean” she asked, her hopes rising again. Asha: “Just leave everything for me, girl. I got this” she beamed. * * * To be continued
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 8:21am On Jan 23, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 19 * * Few months later, Batch A which was the batch that Queen, Mercy and Asha belonged to did their passing out parade and for her active participation during her service year and her community development services and personal projects, Mercy was employed by River’s state government to work in the ministry of Internal Revenue. It was one of the greatest news that she had received and after the issuance of her discharge certificate, she called Peter who had already given her several missed calls. Mercy: “Hi love, guess what?” she said excitedly as soon as he picked the call. “What?” he said anxiously. Mercy: “just guess now, it is good news” she said. Peter: “okay. You have been discharged and have been issued your NYSC certificate? No? okay, you were given a certificate of recognition by the state coordinator? No again? ah-an, I don’t know what to think again, can you just help me out?” he said giving up. Mercy: “ah, think very well o, the good news is something better and bigger than a certificate of recognition” she shouted into her cell phone. Peter: “see ehn, I am so excited that I cannot even think straight right now. I also have good news for you and that is why I almost ran down your battery with endless calls. But, let’s have your own first” Mercy: “no, you go first, you are the man” Peter: “okay. You remember that my uncle that lives in the UK? That my uncle that I said my father trained now, well, we have been talking with him for a while now and he promised to help me” she paused for effect. Mercy: “Yes, I remember him, we have been praying for our destiny helpers to locate us for a while now” she confirmed his story. Peter: “my dear, who said God does not answer prayers? That prayer has been answered o” “What do you mean? Oooh, please tell me now, do you want to kill me with suspense?” Peter: “okay, I just received an alert of 5 million naira from him this morning. He called and said it was a gift and that I should use the money to start up an business of my choice. Isn’t that incredible? 5 million naira cash gift with no strings, no terms and conditions attached” he grinned. Mercy: “our God is an awesome God. Oh, I don’t even know how to thank him. So many good news today. Thank you, Lord” she shouted attracting the attention of passerby who could not help but wonder what was making her shout like that. Peter: “yeah, so let’s hear yours” he said eager to hear her own too. Mercy: “I got a job with the ministry of Internal Revenue. I am now a civil servant with all its attendant benefits” Peter: “Wow! I didn’t know that He would answer us this way. Congratulations my love. This is just the beginning of greater things in our lives” Mercy: “Expect me in Abuja tomorrow. I will stop by and see you before proceeding to the village to see my parents” she said to hm. ==== After passing out from NYSC, Queen and Asha roamed the streets of Abuja in search of a good job all to no avail. They had thought that securing a job after NYSC was going to be easy since they had the body to throw at men for favours but alas, it took more than a sexy body and good certificate to secure a job in Nigeria. All the men they had hoped on to help them secure lucrative white collar jobs only used them and disappeared into thin air afterwards. Queen was getting frustrated and Asha was at the verge of getting depressed. Queen had cut down on her visiting Kelvin’s home after his mother had returned to her own house. The fact that she couldn’t get Kelvin into her pant had been very discouraging. After walking around that day, the two friends returned home exhausted. Asha: “so na like this person go just dey? We have been scanning the nooks and crannies of this city for a good job all to no avail. As if that is not enough, we get laid by men who offer us nothing but empty promises. Our rich clients who used to give us plenty money have all abandoned us. You won’t blame them, recession is biting hard and even politicians are not left out. Also, EFCC and President Buhari’s anti-corruption war has sent many people into hiding. My friend, are we not gradually turning to ashawo kobo kobo so?” she asked her friend who was relaxing on the chair. Queen: “my sister, the thing tire me o. I cannot count the number of men that I have had to sleep with and yet see now, no job. And the worst thing is that I already lied to my parents that I secured a good job here and that is why I cannot return home. By the end of this month, they will be expecting me to send them money as per salary earner. Where I wan see am?” she asked rhetorically. Asha: “Me I will start going out in the night to look for men o, anything is better than nothing at all. At least from there I will see money to maintain myself. See as I don black finish seff? Imagine me using synthetic hair when I am already used to human hair? What can of wahala is this now?” Queen: “how can life be this difficult after NYSC? No, just tell me, honestly we really enjoyed as undergraduates. Real struggle begins when you cannot secure a job as a graduate” she lamented. Asha: “but what of Kelvin? I thought you said he is very rich and that you will marry him? Can’t he at least get us a job?” Queen: “that one, just forget him jare. Do you know that he even travelled outside the country since last month without informing me? I just went to his house and I was told that he had gone for his annual vacation abroad. You needed to see how ashamed I was when the cook asked me if I didn’t know that my fiancé was travelling” Asha: “na wa o, which kind wahala come be this one na?” Queen: “but we chatted on Skype few days back and he said he will be back next tomorrow. Maybe I will go and check on him when he returns” Asha: “you have to o, this time around you need to get him to make love to you or else I will go for him” Queen: “see who is talking. Do you think you can make him touch you after I failed to make him touch me? I did all that you advised me to do the other time. Going nude in his presence, fingering myself in his presence, dressing sexily, cooking his favourite meals, massaging him, jumping in on him in the bathroom and Jacuzzi, even doing his laundry yet he will never touch me, not even a kiss” Asha: “What sort of a man is that?” she asked when suddenly a knock came on the door. Queen: “The door is opened” she said without indicating interest in knowing who the person was. Mercy opened the door and gently stepped in with Peter behind her. Queen sat up abruptly when she saw the man that she had rejected looking good and fresh. Mercy: “hello girls, I have missed you so much” she said hugging them one after the other. Asha: “Mercy! Goodness you have changed o, and to think we just finished NYSC about a year ago” she exclaimed. Queen: “Even Peter has changed o, see him looking fat and fresh and even handsome”, I must confess. Mercy: “It is the Lord’s doing o. You know a day is too much for God to change somebody’s story, we are a living testimony of his awesomeness. What’s up with you girls? You are looking darker and kind of emanciated” Asha: “there is…” Queen: “there is no problem” she quickly said. “How are you?” Mercy: “fine. We came to invite you to our wedding which will take place next month by the grace of God. I was fortunate enough to secure a job after service, my fiancé here relocated Port Harcourt some months ago and there he went into business investing into the oil and gas sector. God has been faithful, the business is booming and my job is paying. So, we thought of getting married. I will be glad to have you attend” Asha: “wait first. Mercy, abeg who get that car where una park for outside” she said stretching her neck to see via the window. Mercy smiled. “my fiancé here owns it” she said humbly. Queen: “Yaay! I don die” she said raising her hands to her head unconsciously. * * To be continued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixgoodd: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2019
follow this link to read all episodes
http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Had%20I%20Know?m=1
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Megamercy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
What a great story more wisdom in Jesus name, thanks for the update.
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Damibiz(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2019
U nava die,u go suffa be4 u die
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Ann2012(f): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2019
Well done OP

Interesting piece
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Benjamstoned17(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2019
nice story please update more o
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
Lol.. Queen sef
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixxgood: 8:06am On Jan 27, 2019
hello guy my nairaland acct was blocked please visit my blog to finish it
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Damibiz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
What !.u mst finish it here oh
Re: Had I Know 18+ by Lifeixxgood: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
HAD_I_KNOW * Episode 21 * Queen did just like her friend suggested. The two girls went to Kelvin’s house prior to his arrival and prepared his favorite meal. As soon as Kelvin entered his sitting room, he was surprised to perceive the aroma of food coming in from the kitchen. Kelvin: “what is the Cook cooking? I cannot remember telling her to cook anything for me. In fact, she doesn’t even know that I would arrive today. Apart from you, no other domestic staff knows that I will be arriving today. I like to take them unawares” He said to the driver who was holding his box beside him. Driver: “Oga, no be Mama cook dey kitchen o” Kelvin: “what do you mean by that? Is my mother around?” Driver: “No, sir. Na madam and her friend dey cook “ He said. Kelvin: “Who is madam?” He asked at a loss on what he meant. Driver: “Your fiancee, sir” He said looking far away. “and who is that?” He asked confused. Driver: “Aunty Queen” Kelvin: “what! That parasite is still here? “ He asked rhetorically and stormed into the kitchen. “hello, darling” Queen said and hugged him as soon as he got in. Kelvin: “I…what are you doing… “ Queen: “Oh don’t say anything. I am sure you are tired from the long flight. Anyway, this is my best friend, she came around to help with the preparation for your arrival” She said quickly. Kelvin: “My arrival? What is so special about that? I cannot remember asking for any welcome party” He said ignoring Asha’s outstretched hand. Asha: “I see that the two lovers need some time alone. Queen, I will be in the guest room if you need my help” She said shaking her bum and making noise with her chewing gum. Kelvin: “what is this? What’s all these talk about you being my fiancee? Listen, when you are done with all these, you and your friend should leave my house. I can make do with some privacy” He said and stormed out of the kitchen. Queen entered the guest room in tears. Asha sat up as if she has been sitting on a pin. Asha: “Babe, wetin happen?” Queen: “get dressed and pick your things, we are leaving” Asha: “why this soon? We are yet to accomplish mission” She said. Queen: “Look, I cannot take this anymore. I am tired of the embarrassment” Asha: “Calm down and tell me exactly what the problem is” Queen: “There is nothing to talk about here. Who does Kelvin think that he is by embarrassing me like that? Is it because I love him? Is it a crime to desire to marry a rich man? What is it seff? Even lepers get married how much more me? Get up let’s leave this stupid house” Asha got up and held Queen on the shoulder. “I will tell you the truth, Queen. You need to be patient. Any woman who wants to get married needs to be patient. We will not leave this house without accomplishing our mission. Remember that when the going gets tough, only the tough gets going” Queen: “He said he won’t eat my food, how do we get him to drink the wine then?” Asha: “Don’t worry, just leave that to me. Which way leads to his bedroom?” Queen pointed the door and Asha excused herself to go and talk with him. ==== Kelvin was surprised to see Asha enter his room and kneel before him. Kelvin: “What is all this harassment in my house for God’s sake? Are you here to start your own seduction too?” Asha: “ejor uncle, don’t be angry. I am not here to seduce you or anything like that. I can never seduce a man. I am here to plead with you to come downstairs so that we will eat together. My friend expended a lot of time and energy to cook for you and right now she is feeling really downcast because you don’t seem to appreciate her effort. Please just wine and dine with us and we will leave as soon as we are done. Please, sir” she said shedding crocodile tears. Kelvin: “hell no, I will not partake of any feast. The last time I fell for her tricks of eating as a family, she became very close to my mother and got the licence she needed to visit me at will. So, thank you. You may go with the food and eat it in your house for all I care” he said not moving an inch from the bed. Asha: “Uncle please, now. The last time was Queen but this time around, I am the one pleading with you and I promise to keep to my words that we will leave as soon as you are done. Don’t give your domestic staff the opportunity to laugh at my friend, that could make a girl commit suicide” she was staring him imploringly and he shifted uneasily on the bed. After more pleas, Kelvin gave in. “fine, I will come downstairs and eat. Don’t block my ears with pleas, I am tired of hearing that” he said getting up. Asha: “thank you, sir” she said lusting after his six packs and broad chest. ==== The two girls and Kelvin had so much fun eating and drinking that Kelvin wondered why he had not realized how beautiful Queen was all these days. The two girls made sure they gave him more than enough of the drugged wine without them drinking it because they told him they had stopped taking alcoholic drinks for health reasons, and he innocently drank, grinning from ear to ear like a sheep being led to its slaughter. When they were sure that he was dead drunk, they got up to leave. Asha: “uncle, we are leaving your house now o, remember I promised you that we will leave as soon as we have had our fill, I want to fulfill that promise now” Kelvin: “you want to go back to your house by this time of the night? When I have more than enough guest room in my house? No, you are going nowhere. Queen here will sleep in my room as she had always done and you will have the guest room all to yourself” Asha: “but uncle, I thought you said…” “Shhh…my decision is final, this is my house” He got up and held Queen on the waist for balance. He tried to take a step forward but he staggered and fell down, he got up again and this time around Queen held him and helped him walk upstairs with Asha following them. When they got to the door of his bedroom, Asha wanted to follow them in but Queen stopped her. Queen: “What is it now?” she asked barricading the door. Asha: “I want to go in with you people” Queen: “Ah, kilode? Are we going to have party ni? Didn’t you hear when he said that you will sleep in the guestroom? Biko move away jor” she pushed her and bolted the door. “Today na today for me and you, Kelvin. When you were busy drinking and making merry, you did not know that I had plans for you. Oma shey o, a hen flocks with the hyena, she is happy not knowing that her death has come. Ah, today I will use bedmatics to finish you” she said and began to UnCloth. * * * To be continued Your comments please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"all Protocol Duly Observed": Grammatical Blunder! / Students Of Wazobia University / Lola Akande's New Novel Exposes Nigerian University Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.