Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari (1924 Views)

SW Votes Buhari & Demand Accountability, Far Better Than Voting GEJ & Excusing I / Buhari: I Have Been Fair To Igbo Despite Low Votes / I Gave 4 Important Ministries To Area I Didn’t Record Much Votes—buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by kayfra: 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Se baba re ti ri iru owo nla kabiti yen ri laye won.

Omo ake. Awon Elebi! grin

Awon family e ni refugee elebi grin
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Balyz: 8:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
bishopkay:
Imagine a president saying this and he still has supporters.

Was he elected president of the north and west while another is president of the east?

Such bigotry...such ingrained ineptitude and incompetence.
It's the ibos who caused it by consistently attacking him and his administration. Just imagine 2 years ago when ibos gave their support to that fraudster Nnamdi Kanu to destabilise his government. If I were Buhari I will not be so charitable to the ibos
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
Drchristian:

Yes Buhari is greater than Obasanjo.
but this was the type of silly comment OJUKWU made to the Northerners in the 60s that got hundreds of thousands of una dead..and again aggravate in the 70s during biafran war that got millions of millions of una killed again i swear.
you these pigs are worthless.

You're a stark illiterate.

Yerrobaws in their hundreds were also killed in north during the 60s.

1 Like

Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by bishopkay: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Balyz:
It's the ibos who caused it by consistently attacking him and his administration. Just imagine 2 years ago when ibos gave their support to that fraudster Nnamdi Kanu to destabilise his government. If I were Buhari I will not be so charitable to the ibos

My Bro don't get carried away with all the hate flying on social media and the general media. It is not only the igbos who are against buhari. I am not igbo but I am an ardent critic of him; not because I don't like him as a person but I hate his style of leadership.

You say igbos supported Nnamdi Kanu but that's a fallacy of generalization... Many igbos didn't support him. Would you say because fulani herds men are running riot the fulanis are against buhari's government? It is the way buhari approaches issues that makes him reek of incompetence and barbarism.

I can go on an on Bro but I stand with my initial stance...that speech was very unpresidential.
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kingspin(m): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
The chameleon president
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
ashacot:
NO BE LIE BABA.

TRUE IGBOS ARE AWARE OF IT AND WE LOVE YOU TOO.

ONLY IPOB TERRORISTS AND FRUSTRATED PDP WAILERS ARE ANGRY WITH U.

COME NEXT MONTH WE SHALL GIVE U OUR VOTES
Who are d true Igbos
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Drchristian:

Yes Buhari is greater than Obasanjo.
but this was the type of silly comment OJUKWU made to the Northerners in the 60s that got hundreds of thousands of una dead..and again aggravate in the 70s during biafran war that got millions of millions of una killed again i swear.
you these pigs are worthless.
Pls let d pigs go their way.
But as much as they are still in dis country, u are more a monumental disgrass than them
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Balyz:
Ibos had a field day when Jonathan was in charge, now it's a different ball game entirety. They are going to make another political mistake by voting massively for Atiku and when he loses they will spend the next 4 years in agonizing wailing and pain.Buhari should just ignore them cos politically he doesn't need them
And yet, we still dey progress pass una
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
Balyz:
Point of correction. Not two year ago rather Igbos still have leader called Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2019
bishopkay:

My Bro don't get carried away with all the hate flying on social media and the general media. It is not only the igbos who are against buhari. I am not igbo but I am an ardent critic of him; not because I don't like him as a person but I hate his style of leadership.

You say igbos supported Nnamdi Kanu but that's a fallacy of generalization... Many igbos didn't support him. Would you say because fulani herds men are running riot the fulanis are against buhari's government? It is the way buhari approaches issues that makes him reek of incompetence and barbarism.

I can go on an on Bro but I stand with my initial stance...that speech was very unpresidential.
Bros many Igbos are in support of Kanu.
D last tym I checked, IPOB family members made up to 30% of eastern populace and their admirers made up to 60%. Those that don't support him are politicians and their thugs or core fans. And few ppls dat think dey be scholars.
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by bishopkay: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Kahujadekadura:
Bros many Igbos are in support of Kanu.
D last tym I checked, IPOB family members made up to 30% of eastern populace and their admirers made up to 60%. Those that don't support him are politicians and their thugs or core fans. And few ppls dat think dey be scholars.

Something you should know Bro is an average Igbo man would always be sentimental towards Biafra. Then logic sets in and they discard it especially when the preacher is a hate spreading Monger who's spilling for war.

Many igbos know Biafra can't be achieved by arms so they never supported the messenger who was Nnamdi Kanu
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by Kahujadekadura: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
bishopkay:

Something you should know Bro is an average Igbo man would always be sentimental towards Biafra. Then logic sets in and they discard it especially when the preacher is a hate spreading Monger who's spilling for war.

Many igbos know Biafra can't be achieved by arms so they never supported the messenger who was Nnamdi Kanu
Is Nnamdi preaching of war?
If Kanu intended to carry arm, he for do am since.
Re: I Shows Love To Igbos, Despite Low Votes - Buhari by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
VERY SOON ALL THESE INSULTS ON THE GREAT IGBOS GO COME TO AN END.
CHUKWU OKIKE ABRAHAM HAS WILLED IT.
AMEN!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecies Of 2019 From Bishop Mike Adewusi That Are Now Coming To Manifestation / Osibanjo Inspects Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge / The Descendants Of Slaves Fight for Equality - The New Yorker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.