Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu (3853 Views)

Le Guen To Coach Super Eagles / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / Tijjani Babangida Appointed As Special Assistant To Coach Sunday Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2010
sley4life:

Amodu should just take a rest & open a shop @ alaba international
Seriously, he should consider doing that. grin
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by andyanders: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
AMODU, EVEN LOOKING AT YOU SITTING ON THE BENCH AS A COACH, YOU LOOK LIKE A SICK MAN. GO AND FACE YOUR PROBLEM WITH SENATE OF WHATEVER YOU CALL IT AND LEAVE SISIA OUT OF THIS. SISIA IS YOUNG AND LET HIM GET ON AND GROOM A TEAM.  IVE HIM A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME TO GROOM A NEW TEAM. THE ONLY TIME I CAN CRITICIZE SISIA IS; IF HE INVITES YAKUBU AIYEGBENI TO ANY OF HIS TEAM CALL-UP FOR ANY MATCH, EVEN PRACTICE. I WILL WRITE HIM OFF.
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by marcus1234: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2010
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by marcus1234: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2010
i know shocked
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by idifu(m): 2:11am On Aug 12, 2010
Amodu is right even though Amodu himself was not competent and is not competent to coach the eagles
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by 12large: 4:26am On Aug 12, 2010
although am sound jealous of siasia but what he actually said is kind of true. me i want siasia to be the coach but you can understand what mumudu means, saying that just making siasia the only candidate without interviwing keshi or oliseh is not good.
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by emmydee(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2010
let siasia handle the eagles. good for him
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by medjai(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2010
Former Super Eagles handler. Shuaibu Amodu has kicked against the choice of Samson Siasia for the Super Eagles Manager's job.

Amodu declared that danger looms for the national team if caution and meritocracy are not applied in the choice or who will manage the Super Eagles in place of Lars Lagerback whose contract was not renewed after the 2010 World Cup.

Amodu who qualified the nation for the first-ever World Cup on African soil before Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) chieftains brought in Lagerback said that a lot of sentiments are already being used to give out the job which should not be so. Already, the media has determined that the job should be given to Siasia. Is he competent to manage the team? Does he have the pedigree?

"A lot of factors are supposed to be used in determining who manage the national team. Are we following due process in our choice of him?

Though he paid glowing tribute to the achievement of the former Flying Eagles Head Coach Samson Siasia, describing him as one of the country's brightest and upcoming coaches, he insisted that the NFF must not use sentiment but scratinize all those interested in the job currently occupied by Caretaker Coach ,Austin Equavoen.

The former BCC Lions and Orlando Pirates of South Africa handler spoke about his readiness to face the House of Representatives inquiry about the country's flop at the 2010 World Cup which will get underway on Tuesday in Abuja.

"Actually, this is not the first time I will be facing the National Assembly after dismal outing at various tournament. After Japan/Korea 2002 World Cup, I was invited by the National Assembly. My findings are already in place and I'm ready to state how we got it wrong in South Africa."

Nigerians wont give up for the world the chance to vilify Amodu. The statement in bold is not in quotes which means that Amodu never said. It's just an inference from the writer.
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by samoks(m): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2010
amodu, u make me laugh.
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by supereagle(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
Nigeria will not leave Amodu alone. The man will still give Nigeria 2014 w/c ticket. Sia will take us there. Mark my prophecy.
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by montelik(m): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
How times change. grin grin
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by honeric01(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2011
montelik:

[size=18pt]How times change. grin grin[/size]

I bet some of them can't swallow their spits now, when this man was saying it, they were all calling him names.

Prophet Amodu, carry go jor.
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2011
honeric01:

I bet some of them can't swallow their spits now, when this man was saying it, they were all calling him names.

Prophet Amodu, carry go jor.

Amodu was judged on the back of several top-flight Continental and International competitions after which the FANS, the NFF and even the Media declared him persona non-grata. He is as competent as a drunk fixing a laptop. If he is so competent, at least he should be coaching a highly or lowly-rated African Team since his ignominious SACK from the Coaching Position. He is stale news and he better face it squarely and stop nibbling at the cheese he could not handle.

Siasia was also judged on the back of several highly successful competitions at the junior level and this is really his first dibs at the senior team, why are we so quick to judge him on the back of this performance. I think he should revamp the Team, how old is our star Striker Osaze. that guy should be having grey hairs on his gonads grin We need a rejuvenated, youthful team not the fancy pansies wearing beatsbydre headphones and smiling like imps (i gats beef) grin
Re: Siasia Not Competent Enough To Coach Eagles - Amodu by honeric01(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2011
lagerwhenindoubt:

Amodu was judged on the back of several top-flight Continental and International competitions after which the FANS, the NFF and even the Media declared him persona non-grata. He is as competent as a drunk fixing a laptop. If he is so competent, at least he should be coaching a highly or lowly-rated African Team since his ignominious SACK from the Coaching Position. He is stale news and he better face it squarely and stop nibbling at the cheese he could not handle.

Siasia was also judged on the back of several highly successful competitions at the junior level and this is really his first dibs at the senior team, why are we so quick to judge him on the back of this performance. I think he should revamp the Team, how old is our star Striker Osaze. that guy should be having grey hairs on his gonads grin We need a rejuvenated, youthful team not the fancy pansies wearing beatsbydre headphones and smiling like imps (i gats beef) grin

I bet Bayelsa United is also a youth team?
Heartland also a youth team?
He coached another club like this too, now can you give us his stats on these clubs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi Reveals The Only African Team He Want To Play Against / Free Betting Codes For All / Is Kanu Nwankwo A Nigerian Football Legend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.