Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday (32041 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday / David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2023
As Peter Obi marked his birthday

Obidients took it upon themselves to celebrate their leader by taking alms to the less privileged and orphanage homes.

Below are pictures on how Obidients celebrated H.E Peter Obi's 62nd birthday.

Pictures below are from Kano state.

105 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Delta state obidients and the birthday party goodness train made a stop at the effurun orphanage.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2023
Enugu state Obidients shared food to prisoners and kids.

102 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2023
More

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2023
Mmm

8 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2023
grin

I know they would go to a Northern and Muslim dominated state just to prove a point

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

I know they would go to a Northern and Muslim dominated state just to prove a point

Pictures never load finish, venom don dey comot your mouth.

Bashiru no let bitterness kill you o

320 Likes 33 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
Gucciblog:

Pictures never load finish, venom don dey comot your mouth.

Bashiru no let bitterness kill you o

Obi will never rule Nigeria... Know this and know peace

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Naijanascam: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

Just the mindsets of never do wells who's stock in trade is drinking poison because it was served with their tribal cup...... keep decieving yourselves with non existent Hope

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
Naijanascam:

Just the mindsets of never do wells who's stock in trade is drinking poison because it was served with their tribal cup...... keep decieving yourselves with non existent Hope

You perfectly describe yourself abeg include it in your CV

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

People are celebrating Peter Obi's birthday by giving to the less privileged in orphanages, but you are in your little corner getting angry at the good gestures

What's even your purpose in this life, for goodness sake? Tell us, what good does your existence add to humanity?

288 Likes 38 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Gucciblog: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Why are you qouting me with your hateful negativity

You are wailing endlessly and it's not good for you

Try and be useful to the society and stop being a nuisance

200 Likes 25 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Naijanascam: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

You perfectly describe yourself abeg include it in your CV

Continue and even pass it on to your offsprings

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by olisaEze(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2023
Good men inspire good deeds, election riggers only inspire hate & disunity! It is not rocket science, you can’t give what you don’t have. cool

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by yarimo(m): 9:12am On Jul 21, 2023
And some where in Anambra state

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Jostoman: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:
grin

the Apolo wey dey worry your eyes no let you see Enugu and Delta State there. Sorry you hear

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Jostoman: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2023
The man is love by the good nigerians

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Jostoman: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

i will only believe you if you are God, and by the way what about Atiku.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Bobloco: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Massive Billboard

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:22am On Jul 21, 2023
Jostoman:
i will only believe you if you are God, and by the way what about Atiku.

Ati wetin?! 80+ old man

93 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:25am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

My son I am happy.. you are the sad won qouting me, I dropped my comment and moved to the next thread

Your lack of home training and motherly love made you include my mother in a comment because you feel annonymous and threatened

Please grow up and act more maturely

You're so unhappy, that you can't differentiate between "One" and "Won"

You dropped a foolish comment and I called your attention to it.

Make your mom Proud, stop acting like a victim here. 🀣🀣🀣

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by Finestgurlie(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

My son I am happy.. you are the sad won qouting me, I dropped my comment and moved to the next thread

Your lack of home training and motherly love made you include my mother in a comment because you feel annonymous and threatened

Please grow up and act more maturely

PS: for all your Nsogbu Nsogbu mentality Obi supporters type yes I am Safiu Muhammed Oyedele and I am proud of myself and identity unlike criminals hiding

is that why.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by iammo23: 9:28am On Jul 21, 2023
Finestgurlie:
is that why.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kinsley Odafe's mum in Anambra should have the answer

91 Likes

Re: How Obidients Celebrated Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday by JayyXXX(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2023
iammo23:

Ok

Make your own mother proud and mind your business

Nairaland is free for all to comment

Abeg drop yours and stop acting gayish on mine

Thanks
Your mom told me to advise you... I have her number. She's a good friend of mine.

There's nothing wrong advising a kid misbehaving online. 🀣🀣🀣

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure / Video Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Jumat Today (5/5/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.