Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) (47313 Views)

Enugu: Lawrence Eze Decamps Back To PDP, Received By Governor / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Alepa(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2019
lexy2014:

[s]
According to u:

"Under 4 years of Buhari administration, 
Ajaokuta is back,
Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked."

If u say these are buharis achievements, u invariably saying that buhari has done nothing in d last 4years. These are my reasons:

1. Ajaokuta isn't back. Its still comatose.

2. There was no time in Nigeria that railway stopped working. If u are familiar with Lagos, trains have been working in oshodi, agege axis before 2015. Same 4d ijora train station which is very well patronised by northerners.

3. Which refineries are back pls? Even when I've kachukwu said d refineries won't work this year, u are saying they are back?

4. Where did farming go 2 b4 that u say its back. Was there ever a time Nigerians didn't farm? Has there ever been a time in d history of Nigeria that there wasn't food?

5. Importation of rice has been banned but virtually all d rice we eat in Nigeria is from Thailand then u say smuggling has been blocked

6. How has looting stopped? D govt boasts of several trillions in IGR, but external debt has increased from $11b to $23b in d space of 3years. Where's all that money since d "achievements" u outlined only exist in d mind of APC& it's supporters?

7. Also, after BH was "defeated", $1b was withdrawn from d ECA to fight a BH that had been "defeated". Recently, d Arny suffered huge losses with soldiers complaining of lack of weapons. Also, several territories of Nigeria fell to BH. Were did d $1b go?

Its not a crime to support buhari. Its ur right. But don't lie & claim integrity at d same time. Don't say what doesn't exist cos u want 2 make d man look good. Lieing about buharis achievements, shows that u are promoting a failed& defective product

[/s]
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=Alepa post=74581520][/quote]

I have produced my facts. Produce yours. Cancelling doesn't negate facts. Produce superior argument if u have any. My argument still stands & its available 4 all to read no matter how many times u cancel
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by donqx: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2019
smiley
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by 6digitscomrade: 2:36am On Jan 09, 2019
FreshTimes:
Watch The Video Here

The last picture is that of Muhammad Atiku Abubakar with Biyora last week.
discussion continues
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Teobaba(m): 3:53am On Jan 09, 2019
His yash will soon start leaking, I trust Atiku. APC we need patriot not idiots
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by oruma19: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2019
I like ATIKU's family, they are seriously doing their individual lobbying and collective campaign for their father. i hope he wins. i pray Atiku doesnt end up like Abiola...amen
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by gare(f): 5:00am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
post=74577918:
BYE BYEEEE OOOOOO.
You won't be missed.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians remain with Baba.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we want.

BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! 

Under 4 years of Buhari administration, 
Ajaokuta is back,
Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked. 

‬Any time I see Buhari, 
I see hope, 
I see humility, 
I see integrity, 
I see leadership
I see charisma, 
I see a rebirth, 
I see impending joy, 
I see resolution, 
I see sincerity, 
I see sobriety, 
I see restoration, 
I see prosperity, 
I see determination, 
I see patriotism, 
I see national
consciousness, 
I see national awarenesses, 
I see passion and above all, 
I see an indivisible Nigeria.

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Amen

Hahaha cheesy grin wink.
Correct man.
You've said it all!
We dont need one kobo to vote for Sai Baba.
He is paying the Prize by all the good projects he is doing all over the nation.
[/s]

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Alhaji1970: 6:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Who knows Rabiu Biyora?
He's from where?
What are his political values?
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by 1972xy: 6:51am On Jan 09, 2019
This one is hungry.
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2019
ajon1:
He was given a car. That's not defection. More like he was ordered by Atiku to join PDP.
Man must chop grin
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2019
This epitomises the corrupt mindset and Atiku's lack of principle.
Here he is ready to use his vast wealth (and no doubt would do same with govt treasury) to buy a man's conscience; it didn't matter to him that the man joined him only for the money and not for any other reason - imagine such a person as your President!

In any case, the car is only a cheap tokumbo old model not even new one as you would have expected from a loaded tycoon like Atiku; it would not even surprise me if the man should go behind his back and still vote Buhari - chop and clean mouth kawai!

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by YUZARSIF90: 7:30am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74579843:

We like you too bro.
God bless you.
AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jan 09, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
This epitomises the corrupt mindset and Atiku's lack of principle.
Here he is ready to use his vast wealth (and no doubt would do same with govt treasury) to buy a man's conscience; it didn't matter to him that the man joined him only for the money and not for any other reason - imagine such a person as your President!

In any case, the car is only a cheap tokumbo old model not even new one as you would have expected from a loaded tycoon like Atiku; it would not even surprise me if the man should go behind his back and still vote Buhari - chop and clean mouth kawai!

Its funny u talk about principles in Nigerian politics. If principles were a factor in Nigerian politics, APC wouldn't have allowed atiku into d their fold in d first place. If it were about principles, APC wouldn't accept defectors from PDP who APC has accused of destroying Nigeria. Right now, APC is now a refuge, a safe haven for those who have destroyed Nigeria. Hows that fighting corruption? Talking about principles, this is how APC viewed atiku b4 he defected.

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
lexy2014:

Its funny u talk about principles in Nigerian politics. If principles were a factor in Nigerian politics, APC wouldn't have allowed atiku into d their fold in d first place. If it were about principles, APC wouldn't accept defectors from PDP who APC has accused of destroying Nigeria. Right now, APC is now a refuge, a safe haven for those who have destroyed Nigeria. Hows that fighting corruption? Talking about principles, this is how APC viewed atiku b4 he defected.

Oga there is honour and principles even among thieves.
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Bobnotrouble: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Perhaps you meant to say 'A hypocritical ardent social media supporter of Buhari defects to PDP'.
The bloke just merely soldout!
A true Buharist can never be bought. National interest is the motivation.
I doubt if the guy is even honest about the defection.
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Oga there is honour and principles even among thieves.

So who among d thieves has d honour& is following principles?
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2019
Bobnotrouble:
Perhaps you meant to say 'A hypocritical ardent social media supporter of Buhari defects to PDP'.
The bloke just merely soldout!
A true Buharist can never be bought. National interest is the motivation.
I doubt if the guy is even honest about the defection.

How is following or supporting buhari equivalent to national interest?
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2019
lexy2014:

So who among d thieves has d honour& is following principles?

Too bad, go figure; can't spoon feed you.
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 6:31am On Jan 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Too bad, go figure; can't spoon feed you.

U seem entangled, boxed into a corner. Have u run out of juice 2 defend buhari & APC as saints? Have u run out of juice in continuously calling atiku a thief? Will an honest answer 2 my question further reveal a truth which u are afraid 2 admit?
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:30am On Jan 10, 2019
lexy2014:

U seem entangled, boxed into a corner. Have u run out of juice 2 defend buhari & APC as saints? Have u run out of juice in continuously calling atiku a thief? Will an honest answer 2 my question further reveal a truth which u are afraid 2 admit?

My answer does not have to meet your expectation; it is not my duty to do so - take it or leave it as you wish.
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

My answer does not have to meet your expectation; it is not my duty to do so - take it or leave it as you wish.

I didn't ask u 2 give me an answer that will meet my expectation. D fact is u didn't even have an answer 2d questions I asked. So what expectation are u talking about? what am I taking or leaving when u gave nothing?
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=lexy2014 post=74617652]

I didn't ask u 2 give me an answer that will meet my expectation. D fact is u didn't even have an answer 2d questions I asked. So what expectation are u talking about? what am I taking or leaving when u gave nothing

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2019
[quote author=ItsMeAboki post=74619802][/quote]

grin cheesy grin cheesy

U have run out of things to say
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:39am On Jan 10, 2019
lexy2014:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

U have run out of things to say

No but out of time and patience.
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by lexy2014: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

No but out of time and patience.

But when u were saying atiku had a corrupt mindset & lacked principles, u had time & patience. Now u are asked 2 defend d principles of his former allies& bedfellows in APC, u have suddenly run out of time& patience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Protest Against Oshiomhole Administration Rocks Benin City / FG, Roll Out New Salary Table - Daily Trust / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.