Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos (3133 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Boyfriend Attacks His Pregnant Girlfriend In Her Sleep (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by CastedDude: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
Friends have taken to social media to mourn the death of a young lady who passed away few days into the New Year. 

It was gathered that the deceased lady who reportedly hails from Edo state - went to bed and never woke up from her sleep. 

While circumstance surrounding her death has not been revealed, it has been claimed by some that the deceased might have been sick which led to her death. 

A friend to the deceased identified as Queen Faith took to Facebook to share the sad news.

She wrote; Death why pls help me wish a very good friend of Mine RIP she died in her sleep.

Other Facebook users have also mourn the loss on the social media platform. 

May her soul rest in peace. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/friends-mourn-online-as-young-lady-dies-in-her-sleep-photos.html

Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by CastedDude: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by nobisgod: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari has don it again. Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by gaby(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
Awww...so sad..

I wish strength kn your loved ones to be able to navigate through their time of grief.

An autopsy should be in order to ascertain cause of death.
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by GOFRONT(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Chaiiii
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
It's not as if I don't know what to say....
But pay rapt attention to this y'all....

The Hounds of death is galloping right behind you!, one day it'll catch up with you!

May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

I feel sorry for her dear ones. It's not easy loosing people around you.

May God console the family!. Amen.
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 1:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Painless and peaceful death...the way I pray to die.
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by rawe45: 1:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Yuceeluv:

You won't die in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night..
In fact you won't die laelae
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 09, 2019
At the end of the day, all men must die. Only time and method differ. RIP to her.

Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2019
Slayqueens are funny, which one is "Wish my friend Rip" ??
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2019
Rip pretty lady.
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by americaninja1: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2019
androidroot:
Slayqueens are funny, which is "Wish my friend Rip" ??
i dont understand that phrase.. Like say her friend dey celebrate birthday.. Wishing her friend RIP.. May God forgive her sins and grant her eternal rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by Rextizzle(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Let's someone chop your ponmo before you die sha
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol...dearie,we all will die someday na.

rawe45:

You won't die in the morning, in the afternoon and in the night..
In fact you won't die laelae
Re: Friends Mourn As Young Nigerian Lady Dies In Her Sleep. Photos by xtivin2: 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
I hope her pant wasn't stolen o. RIP

(1) (Reply)

Man Drugged And Raped His Elder Brother’s Wife, Blame His Brother For His Action / Whistle Blower - Notorious Yahoo Boy In Lekki Lagos / Pictures Of Yoruba Girl Killed By An Igbo Man In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.