Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (21431 Views)

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
Headbridge to Umunya you sited was equally done by the state, don't you know?
Lol. Not true. FG did. Including nkpor flyover. Not forgetting the river port and naval outpost
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Asshurbanipal: 11:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yyeske:
So says a seer, mark my words, Peter Obi, PDP and Atiku would be shamed next month. I am not supposed to be in agreement with few opinions those around when I know the pure facts on ground
Even if buhari rigs he will still not win in SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Yyeske(m): 12:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Lol. Not true. FG did. Including nkpor flyover. Not forgetting the river port and naval outpost
Do your research, it was done by the state and it was later reimbursed by the federal government
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Xander85: 12:02am On Jan 09, 2019
Shikini:
Buhari's only project in all of
South East and South South

.......a graveyard, while others are getting int'l airport terminals; railways; dry ports; billion naira assistance in agric; etc!

The 'present' of a graveyard is a metaphor for Alaigbo under Buhari! wink
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Kahujadekadura: 12:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Yyeske:
You are aboki, wait till after February 16 so we can banter words then, peace
The ones we have waited bf now, when u ppls were bragging that APC will win in Anambra. Watin later happened?
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Modarun(m): 3:39am On Jan 09, 2019
Akiara:
But you support a man with FAKE certification.

But you support a man that added insult to injury by being a Resounding and internationally accepted DUNCE!!

You support a man whose Ministers are exposing on a regular as a retard.

You support a man that still believes that West Germany still exists?

IT'S PEOPLE LIKE BUHARI THAT MAKE IDIOTS LIKE YOU CELEBRATE FOOLISHNESS.

You should cry yourself to sleep...

As for Obiano...he is toast...Just watch as things unfold for him...We ain't Zombies in the East...this ain't Burdillon...OK! !

grin grin grin

Dont mind the Olodos, Na yoruba man wan tell IBOs and South south people wetin dey? Hehehe Brown roof mentality no allow the idiat understand. Obiano is a gonner. When they wanted to deal with him late last year he came out and changed his stance, now he has gone back, they will soon start stoning him on the streets. watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by heddiebanks(m): 3:55am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:
When you need corrinthians and madridguy guy the most you won’t see them

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

This is a great news for national cohesion

30k crew. Ur time is ticking....better use ur 30k well ... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Politicians!
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by zudozz: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2019
this obiano dey smoke iggbo ...walahi!
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Oblang(m): 4:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You sound like afonja. Nobody control SE voters. Anybody that wants to win SE must convince the masses. Anybody who depend on any governor or God father will lose woefully in that region.

Pls tell me, wetin gej take convince SE?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by globemoney: 4:36am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Obiano has always been a fool...

If kanu had played his cards right... Believe me

Chidoka would have been governor right now
Chidoka would be governor of your village. If Kanu had played his cards right according to you and the elections are held a million times Obiano will still win

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by donttouch: 4:36am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum
Another zombie talking
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by chocolatelady(f): 4:42am On Jan 09, 2019
Yyeske:
Sure, I predicted this scenario right here on nairaland immediately I heard Peter Obi has been picked as vice to Atiku and it's happening earlier than I even thought.
Some even said Obiano can never openly express his support for Buhari and I just laughed it off but what is happening now?
Umahi of Ebonyi and Obiano would definitely deal with PDP and especially Peter Obi, not forgetting Okorocha of Imo too.
Before Anambra State election, Obiano visited PMB more than 5times pleading that he should allow free and fair election, that APC shouldnt use Federal might in Anambra election. Buhari assured him that nothing like that will happen, still he kept on visiting PMB to remind him of his promise. Obiano promised PMB that he will deliver Anambra state to APC if they will allow him do a second tenure and PMB obliged him. So Peter Obi should forget Anambra Statre becos Obiano will deliver to APC since APC fulfilled their own side. He will definitely like to fulfill his own side too. When he won the electiin, he visited PM8 to thank him for fulfilling his promise he made to him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Ganamustgo(m): 4:44am On Jan 09, 2019
Yyeske:
Flyovers in Awka and the parts from Amawbia to the edges of Amansea were reconstructed by who?
Don't derail the thread biko

Flyover that heavy duty trucks aren't allowed to pass, is that one a flyover?
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by chuksanambra: 4:45am On Jan 09, 2019
Not surprised

What did PDP do for Anambra in 16 years?
PDP is so useless that when Ikemba was sick, those idiots couldn't fly him abroad.

Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra when Ikemba Ojukwu was sick and dying, what did he do?

What did Obi do for Zik of Africa when he was Governor? Was he blind, didn't he see the uncompleted mausoleum?

How much was Obi paying the civil servants as minimum wage and how much were civil servants in other states collecting?

Obi should not worry, we are ready for the lying idiot and would surprise him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by chuksanambra: 4:47am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Obiano has always been a fool...

If kanu had played his cards right... Believe me

Chidoka would have been governor right now

Your tears have just started.

Atiku the thief and Obi his lying sidekick have already lost the election.

Atiku knows that, Obiano knows that, other SE Governors know that, Wike knows that. You're the only one still foolishly making noise.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by barcaboi(m): 4:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Shikini:
Buhari's only project in all of
South East and South South
2nd niger bridge still on, the airport terminal in rivers
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by njimezz(m): 4:50am On Jan 09, 2019
That is why u will always remain a fool for ever. Playing politics with ur unborn children and ur children future. Name one thing Buhari has done for the south east. Onitsha enugu high which dey said it has been completed hasn't been touch, what else.
sarrki:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by gare(f): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Obiano that’s why I love you all this while

I have neosaid bad about you and umahi

You guys are ripe for 2023

This is my choice for 2023
[/s]

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by deomelllo: 4:57am On Jan 09, 2019
This clown was the governor of the same state for 8 years, but just like his Athiefkulooter and his PDP looting, stealing and projects abandoning friends, he looked the other way and let this project rot away.

God Bless#SAIBABA@2019-2023

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by okonyia(m): 5:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Please let Obiano tell us is the museum is what PMB has promised Igbo's he will do for them. I hope Obiano is not thinking in the direction of Rochas Okorocha, if not he should reason well because Anambra people know what they want
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by IbrahimDamola: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Yyeske:
Obiano will definitely deliver Anambra to Buhari while making sure that all seats for state and federal assemblies are all APGA. Peter Obi, PDP, and Atiku would cry next month when results start coming in. No PDP nonsense in Anambra again.

Yeskedullahi, My dear yoruba muslim brother, so you mean obiano the drunk had 419ed Ogbor the presidential candidate he took money from. You think Anambrarians are illiterate almajiris?

Obiano has stepped on big toes, Nnewi people hate him for what he did to Capital, oseloka of PDP is waiting for him in Onitsha, Awka Apga have decamped to PDP. Obiano the drunk can only deliver his village in Aguleri. To senate for him to hide after his tenure. grin
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by emperorgeoffrey: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2019
So the important thing to obiano is Mausoleum, this people amuse me, anyway I really like the governor, but when did we tell buhari that Mausoleum is our major problem
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ImperialYoruba: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Obiano for Baba.

After his governorship end Obiano will hand over to APC governor. He will then win a by-election for Senatorial and head to NASS.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by sarrki(m): 6:07am On Jan 09, 2019
njimezz:
That is why u will always remain a fool for ever. Playing politics with ur unborn children and ur children future. Name one thing Buhari has done for the south east. Onitsha enugu high which dey said it has been completed hasn't been touch, what else.

All liar shall go to hell
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Vtrd: 6:10am On Jan 09, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
Obiano for Baba.

After his governorship end Obiano will hand over to APC governor. He will then win a by-election for Senatorial and head to NASS.

This is another governor hoping for igbo presidency in 2023.
That is why he is supporting buhari. I hope you know that.
He is not going to take kindly to a Yoruba presidency.
Bigot.
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ImperialYoruba: 6:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Vtrd:

This is another governor hoping for igbo presidency in 2023.
That is why he is supporting buhari. I hope you know that.
He is not going to take kindly to a Yoruba presidency.
Bigot.

Governor that couldnt deliver to get Mrs Ojukwu Senate candidacy in Anambra....wants to contest against a Yoruba.

Hahahahahahaha.... grin grin
He can contest with one of our councillors here for LG council.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? / I Don’t Give A Damn What Obasanjo Says About Me — Atiku Abubakar / Fuel Price Hike: Nigerians Dump Personal Cars For Public Transport, Car-Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.