Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano (21405 Views)

FG Has Fulfilled 90% Of Labour's Demands - Labour Minister (state), Onyejeocha / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamani To Ndigbo: Reflect On Reality Of Tinubu Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by LordCenturion(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2019
I don't know why my people need to comments on this kind of thread,this thread is for ibos and their brother(obiano), let they wail and roast him..

Even, whin them, there is no unity, I don't know how their biafra will succeed if they give it to them. Confuse set of people
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by CoolAmbience(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Obiano has always been a fool...

If kanu had played his cards right... Believe me

Chidoka would have been governor right now

Chidoka will never be governor. You know nothing about Anambra. And who the hell is Kanu?

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by CoolAmbience(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
sarrki:

Shut up for a while

A former Executive director of a bank

A sitting Governor

You call a fool

With your vituperation it shows you lack morals and sense of reasoning in public forum

Don't mind the social misfit!
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Augustenite(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

You sound like afonja. Nobody control SE voters. Anybody that wants to win SE must convince the masses. Anybody who depend on any governor or God father will lose woefully in that region.

Keep shut! Convince wetin. Na Igbo mumu pass for this nation.Easily been fooled. If KANU can easily fooled some idiots. Buhari to win massively in 2019 election.

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ZombieTAMER: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Chidoka will never be governor. You know nothing about Anambra. And who the hell is Kanu?
Shame on you!

Obiano is a chronic Buhari asss licker
He doesn't hide it
This is not the kinda governor we need in Anambra

Shame on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by CoolAmbience(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

Obiano is a chronic Buhari asss licker
He doesn't hide it
This is not the kinda governor we need in Anambra

Shame on you

I am from Anambra too and that's the kind of governor we need. A mature individual with a nationalistic view.

What have we gained from politics of bigotry and pettiness over the years?

I am sure you are one of those local champions out there, if you had been exposed as I have, you won't say what you said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Smartwave: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Obiano has always been a fool...

If kanu had played his cards right... Believe me

Chidoka would have been governor right now
good Igbo man, insulting elderly one is their identity.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by ZombieTAMER: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

I am from Anambra too and that's the kind of governor we need. A mature individual with a nationalistic view.

I am sure you are one of those local champions out there, if you had been exposed as I have, you won't say what you said.

I wouldn't blame you though

You don't know the man called Buhari
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Akiara: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Enjoy PAIN !!!!

Lovemaester:

shut ur bleeping mouth, silly little bit.ch like you will just be in one face2face too. typing trash, don't go and do smtin constructive with ur life, bleeping slowpoke

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Akiara: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Afonja SE representative, doing what they do best. Using/claiming another persona to drive home their useless points.

Obiano..is as Useless like Buhari. PDP is taking over Anambra State. So save your pathological 'fairytales' for fellow SW APC agents...Spits

CoolAmbience:

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Ayobami7(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
德英国加
Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Zorbadezinc: 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
CoolAmbience:

WILLIE OBIANO, An ogogoro Drunkard and Zombie Governor who is being remote controlled by his fetish former messenger cum wife who tear his shirt in public and slap him anyhow IS the kind of governor you need? I pity Anambara people.

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by CoolAmbience(m): 5:33pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

WILLIE OBIANO, An ogogoro Drunkard and Zombie Governor who is being remote controlled by his fetish former messenger cum wife who tear his shirt in public and slap him anyhow IS the kind of governor you need? I pity Anambara people.

Pity yourself....we don't need your pity.

Anambra prides herself as one of the foremost states in the country, having produced some of the most accomplished individuals, with global reckoning.

For all we know, Obiano is a governor and was an ED in one of Nigeria's banks. Who u be?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by CoolAmbience(m): 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Akiara:
Afonja SE representative, doing what they do best. Using/claiming another persona to drive home their useless points.

Obiano..is as Useless like Buhari. PDP is taking over Anambra State. So save your pathological 'fairytales' for fellow SW APC agents...Spits

Come, Mr. Alien, please crawl back to your hole.

Re: Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
That's his opinion which he is entitled to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku To Cut Short Europe Trip To Attend Osun PDP Rally / Air Force Destroys Another Boko Haram Terrorist Logistics Base. Photos/Video / Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.