Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ? (1753 Views)

No Sex Or Masturbation 23rd Day, I Feel Like Exploding / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

? by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2019
?
Re: ? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 09, 2019
What do you think
Re: ? by Landy101(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2019
yes,, most definitely you will come quicker because of your state of mind..

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 2:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Landy101:
yes,,
most definitely you will come quicker because of your state of mind..

Please expantiate more, boss
Re: ? by Uglymugg: 4:22am On Jan 09, 2019
PAEDOVILLE:
I've realise I cum faster when masturbating compared to sex. Am I normal. No insults, please.
I really want to know

That's because you started masturbating before you started having sex with women, so your penis is now used to your hand.
Re: ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Uglymugg:

That's because you started masturbating before you started having sex with women, so your penis is now used to your hand.

Oh, I see.
Re: ? by daviesblaze(m): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2019
PAEDOVILLE:
I've realise I cum faster when masturbating compared to sex. Am I normal. No insults, please.
I really want to know
When masturbating your imagination is more active and hence the urge to release is more intensed.

but during sex, you tend to cum slower because things dont seem to match up to what you expected when masturbating

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should He Cut Her Off? / My Friend Complains Of Boredom / My Greatest Wish......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.