Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (44942 Views)

My Cab Driver Tried Molested Me -twitter Lady(pictures) / A Man Without A Car Shouldn't Come Near Me - Twitter User / Before I Start Selling My Body In 2019 Who Wants Me? -- Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by IamHeWrites: 3:34am On Oct 13, 2017
A young Nigerian guy on micro-blogging platform, identified as Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair.

Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.

He tweet;
"If i R@pe you & you cum, it’s unfair to call the police on me cos you enjoyed it. I’m sure you won’t love to see your baby daddy in jail"

His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to a law student, has been slammed for his statement.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/if-i-rpe-you-and-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fybestboi Ijebabe MissyB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 13, 2017
? Rape Is Not To Be Joked About

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Fazemood(m): 3:49am On Oct 13, 2017
I thought a rape victim is usually dry down there, how can she now come n cum

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by funstufz: 4:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Whether the person go or cum in the process is personal.
Also, if 'Mr. Law & writer' would receive one-third salary as normal pay and eat from it, one could say it would be unfair for him to complain...
Next time, DON'T JOKE WITH RAPE
I rise...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by happykidArotiba(m): 4:13am On Oct 13, 2017
He has a point tho. he is not saying u can't call the police o, he's just saying it is unfair, ehn no P, it will be fair to lock you up and Place ur balls on a steam furnace.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by happykidArotiba(m): 4:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:
Some rapists are romantic

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by thesicilian: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Many youths lack good upbringing

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Fazemood(m): 4:29am On Oct 13, 2017
happykidArotiba:
Some rapists are romantic
How u take kno grin don't be shy, spit it out grin

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by LionInBoxOffice(m): 4:41am On Oct 13, 2017
tweet or not, rape is not a child's play. #WESTANDAGAINSTRAPE

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 13, 2017
One woman actually called this one a son.

After. Nine months of pain and hard labour this is the product.

God knows how to punish some people.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mynd44: 5:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Fazemood:
Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by IamAirforce1: 5:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Orgasms are involuntary actions that happen when peculiar parts of a human's private parts are stimulated. Every lady has her own path to orgasm, might be the Clitoris, Vulva or labia majora etc. If that part that gets her an orgasm is stimulated, she will get one.

Now, the difference between rape and non-rape activity is simply consent. As far as one party did not consent to it, it is rape so yes, a woman can get wet, moan, scream, squirt and even have an orgasm from a rape ordeal the same way a man cannot hold ejaculation if his sex organs are stimulated enough

My Man

God save this chukuemeka of a guy that he's not a nairalander , you woulda sent him to Nairaland prison for promoting rape.. cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by ucnwafor(m): 5:49am On Oct 13, 2017
Uwa mmebi

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Rape is different from normal sex.. The guy lacks proper understanding on what rape really does to its victims.. Its more like a mental and mind thing where the victim feels used, cheated, abused and treated like an animal.. ITS a kind of mental and social stigma that causes pains to the victim and that is why it takes years for a rape victim to finally let go of her painful experience.. Its not just about if she cums, its about the regret she feels in her.. The guy is truely ignorant and frankly speaking a lot of male folks are ignorant on how the female mind and body works and this is why some men cant keep their wives or girlfriends...

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by naijawisdom(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2017
na wa for some kind of brains in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Dillusionist(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2017
so this one actually thought about this before posting it on Twitter, ,what a lost son !! potential rapist.

12 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by dreamworld: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Cuming is allowed in rape, it's a natural thing to respond to stimulus , Cuming is divine

5 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Mrkumareze(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol. The guy is on w**D but come to think of it, most men are rapist if we go by The definition of rape. How many of you can deny penetrating your girl even when she's screaming "baby it's ok, It's painful, i dont want to do it" e t c?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2017
and to top of this guy's bufoonery, he is actually a law student. What kind of e-diots do they breed in the four walls of the universities these days?

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
Lol. The guy is on w**D but come to think of it, most men are rapist if we go by The definition of rape. How many of you can deny penetrating your girl even when she's screaming "baby it's ok, It's painful, i dont want to do it" e t c?

What is the definition of rape?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by LexngtonSteele: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Kai ...see as he disgrace Ndigbo

May Rapists continue to be exposed

3 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Elnino4ladies: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:

Oga, rape is forceful penetration. you penetrating her without her consent. it's has nothing to do with those gibberish you wrote up there.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by moscobabs(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
tongue

End time lawyer

1 Like

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by seuncyber(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
See wetting free internet they cause, na engine oil they that guy brain.

Don't joke with Rape

Say no to Rape
Don't Rape

5 Likes

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by DanielsParker(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
lool
Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by ivolt: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
He is a product of federal character.
If a law student don't know that the difference between
rape and non-rape sex is consent, then it is finished.

I pity the unfortunate clients who will hire him in the future.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2017
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / She Bagged A Degree & Became A Fiancée At The Same Time, Sparks Argument (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.