Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Hon Yinka Mafe, a rare leader the world deserves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Yinka Mafe, a rare leader the world deserves (458 Views)

Hon. Yinka Kazeem Presents Certificate Of Return To Distinguished Senator G.O.S / Hon. Asiwaju Mafe Yinka Is Dead / Adeyinka Mafe Dumps Amosun’s APM, Returns To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Yinka Mafe, a rare leader the world deserves by African101(m): 6:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Hon Mafe has been a man who care so much about his society, he has been a grassroot politician, a man who gives back to the society, a man who listen to the needs of others. He has been a strong, resilient and passionate voice for his Remo people in particular and Ogun State in general, he is the real definition of a true leader that see himself as a servant to his people, he is loved by his people especially someone like me who doesn't have any connection with him. He has sponsored of over 60 Resolutions and 32 Bills, he created jobs for Youths through internships and MDAs, Women empowerment schemes and programmes, Community Health Centre and Free eye surgery, Free ICT Training Centre, Ultra – Modern Town Hall,
Construction and Renovation of Class Rooms, Free School Bus/Shuttle for pupils, Free coaching classes for Secondary School students, Facilitation of admission to Tertiary Institutions for Youths, Sponsorship of Football Tournaments, Training of Traditional Birth Attendants. A man like him always give me hope that Nigeria will be a better place. I wish all Nigerian politicians could be like him.
Kindly note that i do not have any connection with Hon Mafe and i have never benefit anything from him, my opinions are based on people's perception.

(1) (Reply)

APC Most Corrupt Government Since 1960 Independence / Buhari Storms Kogi State Today For Presidential Campaign / “atiku Loves The Indigbo More Than Me!” – Aiku’s Wife Tells Abia Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.