Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Bank Phb Medicals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Medicals (873 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Medicals by eclipse(f): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
I wish all of us called for the medicals the best of luck and please relax your mind. I dont pray for any of us to have HIV but i heard that the basis of recruitment now in most organizations in Nigeria including banks does not depend on HIV status. They are really kicking against discrimination. No think say i get am i just they talk
Re: Bank Phb Medicals by spark: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2007
hi eclipse. pls do u have any idea of where the trainning will be taking place and how long it will take? abeg reply. thanks
Re: Bank Phb Medicals by ceceters: 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2007
Pls how was the interview conducted ? i was just invited for one.
Re: Bank Phb Medicals by eneyesan(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2007
ceceters ,i also received a text from the bank dat i passed the test and that my interview date will be sent to me soon.bt havent heard from them since.i did my test in ph.have u been sent ur interview date
Re: Bank Phb Medicals by yinkwue(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20, 2007
I wrote the test in Lagos n up till now I ve not gotten any response from them. au were u able to see the result.

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Total Oil / Exxonmobil Test At Uyo Tommorrow / Uba Bank Test (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.