Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (47267 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by mushystuff: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to any nation. He signed an agreement with international companies, along the line, he discovered that he and his team did not do their homework well and that the agreement may not be too beneficial to the country. He then slowed down on the agreement and asked for it review. He did not for political reasons go ahead because he has promised Nigerians. He did not say "Nigerians and the hungry opposition will roast me". Instead, he slowed down and asked for a review. That is a rear feat. Even in advanced countries, political leaders will still go ahead and implement such flawed agreement, but Buhari did not, instead, he asked for a review. I salute his courage.

That is after squandering millions of dollars needlessly on a logo and a launch of this criminal enterprise without 'slowing down for a review' in the first place? After refusing to explore homegrown, Nigerian talents to create something even better than that bland logo on display to at least boost the economy with that? Who does that except Buhari? And if he was as courageous as you claim, why didn't we hear of the sack of the incompetent lout he appointed that arranged a deal without 'doing their homework well?'

When sensible Nigerians were pointing out the glaring pitfalls I am sure you and your gang were calling them wailers and hailing Bubu for supposedly 'keeping his promise.' Now you are saluting the air here, continue supporting mediocrity and stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by HeyCorleone(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to any nation. He signed an agreement with international companies, along the line, he discovered that he and his team did not do their homework well and that the agreement may not be too beneficial to the country. He then slowed down on the agreement and asked for it review. He did not for political reasons go ahead because he has promised Nigerians. He did not say "Nigerians and the hungry opposition will roast me". Instead, he slowed down and asked for a review. That is a rear feat. Even in advanced countries, political leaders will still go ahead and implement such flawed agreement, but Buhari did not, instead, he asked for a review. I salute his courage.

Your mom should have just swallowed you, or your dad should have jacked you off.

Either way I'm sure they'd cry themselves to death seeing the rubbish their son turned out to be. Look at the way you're defending cluelessness and incompetence.

6 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by bareal(m): 9:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Hehehehe mumu president! �

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by zolajpower: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
LOL

Next time this small Boy will check his facts before entering the ring to Defend Judas of Ubima

If Amaechi can betray Odili and Jonathan Buhari is not an issue.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against the rule of law

A vote for Buhari is a vote for incompetence

A vote for Buhari is a vote for heartlessness

A vote for Buhari is a vote for unemployment

If you are a good Man or Woman with Conscience Vote for Atiku and get others to do same and history will be kind to you
I'm never a supporter of any political parties as I'm not into partisan politics. Can u give me a salient point now why we should vote for an Atiku who wants nnpc privatise ? Bcus to me he's not seeing the plight of the nija Delta where I come from .
However ,A buhari who I'm not in support of and who made my dad lose his job so early in the 80's though slow, but has never sold any govt properties since coming in as the president.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2019
This one na finishing...

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by bareal(m): 9:42am On Jan 09, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Your mom should have just swallowed you, or your dad should have jacked you off.

Either way I'm sure they'd cry themselves to death seeing the rubbish their son turned out to be. Look at the way you're defending cluelessness and incompetence.

Brutal

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Sleekjunior(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2019
LIKE YOUR NAME SAYS U NEED TO REPRINT UR SCANNED BREAK
Printerscanner:

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by DeepNuggets: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
LOL

Next time this small Boy will check his facts before entering the ring to Defend Judas of Ubima

If you are a good Man or Woman with Conscience Vote for Atiku and get others to do same and history will be kind to you

If you vote buhari out you will have bigger problems than all this trivial issues PDP are using to campaign...that weird looking Reno is talking about plagiarised logo deliberately overlooking the many achievements of the buhari govt

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by ernieboy(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
an intellectually sound leader would have carefully considered the contract before signing, FYI he has just sent a message to international investors that Nigeria does not honor contracts.

3 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
LOL

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by olamilekan9(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Nigeria as a whole is a big joke..to be honest engine oil no dey this country body again.smh make i troway spite�
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
How about the billions of taxpayers money wasted on this project? Does that not tell you how incompetent the president and his team are?

3 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by DeepNuggets: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Sleekjunior:
LIKE YOUR NAME SAYS U NEED TO REPRINT UR SCANNED BREAK

You're obviously part of the hungry opposition. Greedy lot, you should be ashamed all the people you're supporting are looters who should have been jailed since in a sane environment...especially the flagbearer. Very funny people
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by fortunechy(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Any time u hear names like, Ogunlesi, Olaniyi, Olanike, Oladimeji, Olanikputu, Olanitu, Adenkunle, Idris Adeniyi and so on.... plz, don't do things or relate with them cuz they would disappoint and betray u. Bwarn!!!
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
obailala:
Lol... when people are busted in the lies and propaganda, they resort to personality attacks and name calling. Obviously, Reno and Tolu are on the same league, they learnt the work together. Reno is still clearly very angry with Tolu for daring to crush his lies. Yesterday it was Reno tweeting about how Tolu is a betrayer of Atiku, now it is about how Tolu is wearing a failed Nigerian Air cap. Reno seems to be seeing Tolu in his dream.

But then he needs to stick to the topic, Reno did you dubiously doctor that tape to twist the meaning of what Ameachi said? Yes or No?
Ameachi has not came out to say it was doctored .
Tolu and niaraland zombies should shut up and let ameachi make a defense for himself
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by lexy2014: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

How can a govt enter into an agreement with international companies without doing its homework? Ur statement indicts d president & his team. It clearly shows they weren't prepared 4d project. And if it is true, then d minister involved should have lost his job 4 embarrassing d president & d country. But he still keeps his job which shows that mediocrity is condoned in d govt.

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2019
zolajpower:

I'm never a supporter of any political parties as I'm not into partisan politics. Can u give me a salient point now why we should vote for an Atiku who wants nnpc privatise ? Bcus to me he's not seeing the plight of the nija Delta where I come from .
However ,A buhari who I'm not in support of and who made my dad lose his job so early in the 80's though slow, but has never sold any govt properties since coming in as the president.
He has not sold any properties but under his watch Amcon committed the biggest fraud in Nigeria to sell etisalat and keystone bank to buhari cronies and many lost their job. And now those who don't have 2k transport fare are now billionaires owning mansion and expensive cars
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by gracious4real: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2019
that Reno or whatever he calls himself,if you think say with all this your show face nai PDP go tay win,you better go sleep,then wake up again.yeye fowl.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Justice310: 10:40am On Jan 09, 2019
helinues:

Note this handle. Dont ever quote me again..
And who da hell are you?
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by kizyalex10(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
gosh u re jst disgusting.why didnt he look at it in d first place before signing the dotted lines.why so many PA'S etc

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
LOL

A vote for Buhari is a vote for the cabal.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by obailala(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2019
Mk17:

Ameachi has not came out to say it was doctored .
Tolu and niaraland zombies should shut up and let ameachi make a defense for himself
Lol... Sorry boy, Amaechi has better things to do with his time than to respond to every single poo thrown at him by dimwits. He doesnt need to expend a single iota of his energy responding to trash that has already been proven to be trash.

There is a longer, more complete version of the recording which is all in Amaechi's voice which already clears the air. Reno dubiously cropped out the bits which would rubbish his intended propaganda but his trick was busted by Tolu; and that's why he (Reno) has dedicated the last 2 days of his life, throwing mud at Tolu.

You already have the answer you need in the longer version of the recording which properly exposes the context of Amaechi's speech. So what defense again are you expecting from Amaechi?.... Or do you want a link?
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Ubdavis(m): 11:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

This write up is stupid!

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by TheStarsAlign: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Baba you can lie for Africa

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by wonder233: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Your moniker says you're a 'Muslim northerner', your greeting is the 'Islamic' greeting and you sign off each comment with your 'Islamic title' as well as precise location (in case anyone doubts your 'nothernerness')....aren't you trying too hard my brother?...
And yes, I agree, Buhari should go
IsaAbubakar:
lalasticlala oooooo

Reno no wan leave this Tolu alone grin
he's hell bent on destroying him

cilicmarin this thing e good?

papalsbull my bra afa na?
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by ochejoseph(m): 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
zolajpower:

Let me help answer your question.

1. Ap okm so sorry to hear about your dad jobs under Buhari in the 80s same has been repeated with many companies in Nigeria closing down

1 . Atiku has been in business for over three decades providing jobs he knows how to create jobs
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by ochejoseph(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
zolajpower:

Let me help answer your question.

Am so sorry to hear about your dad jobs under Buhari in the 80s same has been repeated with many companies in Nigeria closing down

1 . Atiku has been in business for over three decades providing jobs he knows how to create jobs

2. On NNPC the best option is to sell off , apart from employing children of the rich and cronies in the last 3 years the company has been in a loss making streak. NNPC manages 3 or 4 refinanaries that don't produce even a single liter of petrol why should we continue to pay for such incompetence

3. The salaries we pay NNPC staff is almost double the entire wage bill of most states combine yet the don't produce a single drop off fuel

4. With Atiku you have a man who has good business acumen with Obi we have a man that abhores waste together the make the best team

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by April4th(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one Uncle Reno
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by ajebuter(f): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Then, put him in charge of your business empire...

For life!

2 Likes

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Chukazu: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Which nonsense agreement?

Where is the money that was wasted on the whole scam?

Now what about the Said Airline who have come out to say Nigerian never had any agreement with them?

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Princecharming01(m): 1:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why didn't they do their homework well in the first place? Since they weren't in a rush to get the deal over the line. I see incompetence!

Printerscanner:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Have Corruption Cases But You Are An APC Member In Pictures / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB / Buhari Extends Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.