Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture (47059 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by GetCofOProperty: 2:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
[b]Reno alway blunt on social media with both truthful claims and fallacy...thank God for FOI law. Thank God for democracy that allows freedom of expression of individual opinion irrespective.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[/b]

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Ayobami7(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
hahaha
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
ItsMeAboki:
The question still remains that were the tapes not in fact doctored - yes or no?

Reno has no credibility at all, having himself been caught in so many lies; he too should shut up.
The tape was nursed
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
san316:
How does it translate to silencing Tolu? did it stop Tolu from tweeting or spreading the gospel of Buharism to his tweeter followers?
Yes
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Kingspin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to any nation. He signed an agreement with international companies, along the line, he discovered that he and his team did not do their homework well and that the agreement may not be too beneficial to the country. He then slowed down on the agreement and asked for it review. He did not for political reasons go ahead because he has promised Nigerians. He did not say "Nigerians and the hungry opposition will roast me". Instead, he slowed down and asked for a review. That is a rear feat. Even in advanced countries, political leaders will still go ahead and implement such flawed agreement, but Buhari did not, instead, he asked for a review. I salute his courage.
Make use of your own brain not Buhari own

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Lekzy360: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
NURTW Member Dies After Being Attacked During APC Rally In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/nurtw-member-dies-being-attacked-during-apc-rally-lagos-graphic-photos/
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Mikora: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:
Buhari is the best thing that can ever happen to any nation. He signed an agreement with international companies, along the line, he discovered that he and his team did not do their homework well and that the agreement may not be too beneficial to the country. He then slowed down on the agreement and asked for it review. He did not for political reasons go ahead because he has promised Nigerians. He did not say "Nigerians and the hungry opposition will roast me". Instead, he slowed down and asked for a review. That is a rear feat. Even in advanced countries, political leaders will still go ahead and implement such flawed agreement, but Buhari did not, instead, he asked for a review. I salute his courage.
Stop exposing your ignorance in public, there was no deal. This was covered in many stories on nairaland. The entire scheme was a fraud. Go to link below and see where the international companies denied ever having any deal with minister for aviation

https://www.nairaland.com/4781725/purported-nigeria-air-partners-deny

And most importantly, stop being a zombie

1 Like

Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Logic that year for uni.

All Vuvuzelas make noise
All things that make noise are Noisemakers
Therefore, all Vuvuzelas are Noisemakers

APC Vuvuzelas means..........

Like if you understood Reno, not me oo
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Sleekjunior(m): 12:51pm On Jan 10, 2019
I MIGHT BE PART OF THE HUNGRY OPPOSITION AS U SAY BUT I SURELY KNOW I AM NOT PART OF THE BELLEFUL COWS LIKE U LOTS..TRADING UE DIGNITY FOR A GLASS OF MILK..KEEP GETTING FATTER AND WATCH UR GENERATION LAY IN SHAME
DeepNuggets:

You're obviously part of the hungry opposition. Greedy lot, you should be ashamed all the people you're supporting are looters who should have been jailed since in a sane environment...especially the flagbearer. Very funny people
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
LOL

Next time this small Boy will check his facts before entering the ring to Defend Judas of Ubima

If Amaechi can betray Odili and Jonathan Buhari is not an issue.

A vote for Buhari is a vote against the rule of law

A vote for Buhari is a vote for incompetence

A vote for Buhari is a vote for heartlessness

A vote for Buhari is a vote for unemployment

If you are a good Man or Woman with Conscience Vote for Atiku and get others to do same and history will be kind to you
I personally wonder why most Nigerians think the only alternative to an incompetent slowpoke is a a consistent back stabbed, a person with so much dent to his personal credibility and mostly associates with thieves and politicians that’s plundered our natural resources so boldly, without remorse and almost completely. There are “63” or so candidates thus far in this presidential race, personally I know and do believe that it’s going to be a race btw one devil or the other. but we, the vast majority, the people that do vote them in, we are the ones going to vote. We can change our votes, vote for our future. Vote for our children’s future. Vote for those with ideas, tested performances and people of great personal courage and credibility. There are still people that look for the best in rhis country, we, the believers, the patriots, we the people , Nigerians. This is our country, all of ours, the only one we can genenely call ours. Let’s vote for our lives, our children, our future. Not one devil or the other
Not one imconpitent slowpoke or a skilled con man.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Crenzywilliams(m): 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

I personally wonder why most Nigerians think the only alternative to an incompetent slowpoke is a a consistent back stabbed, a person with so much dent to his personal credibility and mostly associates with thieves and politicians that’s plundered our natural resources so boldly, without remorse and almost completely. There are “63” or so candidates thus far in this presidential race, personally I know and do believe that it’s going to be a race btw one devil or the other. but we, the vast majority, the people that do vote them in, we are the ones going to vote. We can change our votes, vote for our future. Vote for our children’s future. Vote for those with ideas, tested performances and people of great personal courage and credibility. There are still people that look for the best in rhis country, we, the believers, the patriots, we the people , Nigerians. This is our country, all of ours, the only one we can genenely call ours. Let’s vote for our lives, our children, our future. Not one devil or the other
Not one imconpitent slowpoke or a skilled con man.
And am not refereeing to anybody, no disrespect intended, just speaking from my own “idiotic” mind. cool cool
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by DeepNuggets: 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sleekjunior:
I MIGHT BE PART OF THE HUNGRY OPPOSITION AS U SAY BUT I SURELY KNOW I AM NOT PART OF THE BELLEFUL COWS LIKE U LOTS..TRADING UE DIGNITY FOR A GLASS OF MILK..KEEP GETTING FATTER AND WATCH UR GENERATION LAY IN SHAME

I certainly have no ties with this govt or the opposing one, i just know right from wrong and know how illogical it is to vote out a man of integrity for a known thief and his cohorts...but as you say I'll keep sipping my share of the milk and watch it go round than support someone whose sole aim is to grab power and become a menace. The fact that PDP had no one to offer than atiku shows how rotten the party is. Except you're supporting another party will i show you any iota of respect...this pdp is a party fit for dogs and scavengers.
They could not fix Lagos-Ibadan expressway for all their goodwill, all they want to do is share money with their big fat umbrella to shield treasury looters.
Things are hard, yes. Can they be better? Yes. But you people are tired of an upright president after just one term. Thieves dropping hand downs that won't better your life all around is what you like. Work hard so you can eat.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Sleekjunior(m): 11:48am On Jan 11, 2019
how can u say he is an upright n just leader come on..you should also see d kind of scandals that rock his cabinet from the gaduje gate to obanikoro's clearance and others joining from the so called rotten party to the upright party..when u put in a rotten tomatoe with a good one..what happens to the good one..it soon becomes rotten..let us vote in someone youthful someone tht has never been there b4..
DeepNuggets:

I certainly have no ties with this govt or the opposing one, i just know right from wrong and know how illogical it is to vote out a man of integrity for a known thief and his cohorts...but as you say I'll keep sipping my share of the milk and watch it go round than support someone whose sole aim is to grab power and become a menace. The fact that PDP had no one to offer than atiku shows how rotten the party is. Except you're supporting another party will i show you any iota of respect...this pdp is a party fit for dogs and scavengers.
They could not fix Lagos-Ibadan expressway for all their goodwill, all they want to do is share money with their big fat umbrella to shield treasury looters.
Things are hard, yes. Can they be better? Yes. But you people are tired of an upright president after just one term. Thieves dropping hand downs that won't better your life all around is what you like. Work hard so you can eat.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by DeepNuggets: 12:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sleekjunior:
how can u say he is an upright n just leader come on..you should also see d kind of scandals that rock his cabinet from the gaduje gate to obanikoro's clearance and others joining from the so called rotten party to the upright party..when u put in a rotten tomatoe with a good one..what happens to the good one..it soon becomes rotten..let us vote in someone youthful someone tht has never been there b4..

I actually support voting someone younger who has not been there before, my only fear is it's between PDP and APC and i will never support PDP if all they can bring forward is atiku as president...common that's like rubbing shit on all Nigerians faces.
But do you agree that buhari himself is not as big a thief as atiku
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Sleekjunior(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
he might not be..but his cabinet and so called political allies like tinubu,amaechi n d likes are bigger than atiku
DeepNuggets:

I actually support voting someone younger who has not been there before, my only fear is it's between PDP and APC and i will never support PDP if all they can bring forward is atiku as president...common that's like rubbing shit on all Nigerians faces.
But do you agree that buhari himself is not as big a thief as atiku
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by dokyOloye: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Balderdash mixed with claptrap and stupid trash
The good sheikh from Kebbi.
Assalamaleikum brooooo grin grin grin
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by sammy99(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Reno will always b hitting dem hard.

This man still loves nigeria if not he will not,wots his business,he will jst lock up for wher e dey.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by DeepNuggets: 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Sleekjunior:
he might not be..but his cabinet and so called political allies like tinubu,amaechi n d likes are bigger than atiku

But they're working in almost all states and that's all that matters.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Sleekjunior(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2019
light Cannot work with darkness
DeepNuggets:

But they're working in almost all states and that's all that matters.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by DeepNuggets: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2019
Sleekjunior:
light Cannot work with darkness

Lol i just hope nobody complains again if you all succeed to vote Atiku and all he does is enrich himself and his friends.
Re: How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture by Sleekjunior(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
lol..i pray so my broda o
DeepNuggets:

Lol i just hope nobody complains again if you all succeed to vote Atiku and all he does is enrich himself and his friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Backtracks, Addresses EndSARS Protesters / Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Youth Leader Kills Huge Camel To Celebrate Buhari's Return In Bauchi State. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.