Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

"I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri (12030 Views)

Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by Lastanza: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't like it either. That thing dey dull game.
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by babapressy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
really
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by BabangidaHamza(m): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
VAR dosen't make mistake rather officials do mistake. It is the decision of the referee to Consult a VAR or not.. So the referee is to be blame.. English and spanish Referees are one of the worst infact worstest officials in the world of Football...
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by Footstradamus(m): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
The stakes are too high right now in football and the officials too incompetent to leave decisions to chance

Cricket, Rugby, American football and Tennis all use VAR and the game has been better for it. There would be teething problems but football will still get there

Punters visit us for today's picks @https://thefootballdibia..com/
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by udemzyudex(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
bknight:
There's just something off with this VAR thing undecided

But dear Italian coach, no need criticizing English referees.

They are worse.
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by Chimdi14(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Well,he may be ryt but we should not overlook d important of VAR in football...With tym z will sure be efficient.
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by IkennaDavid1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Don't be decieved.. Check the line well. It's been stretched at the middle. Compare it with D extreme right and C. Chelsea people always wailing!!!!!

Do u know what is called perspective of long objects at all?.. Its a simple term in arts in which as the distance goes, objects becomes smaller..

I am reffering to the line u mentioned earlier. If the concept is too difficult for u to comprehend I am sure studying the line pattens of the pitch turf will help u.

Thanks
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by manuelkel(m): 5:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Heywhizzy:
English refs are disgusting to watch though
No wonder none appeared for world cup.
They're irritating!
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
no wonder,,,,, no refree from the premier league was chosen for the 2018 World Cup
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by Akiika: 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
How many minutes did you have to score an equalizing goal?
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by DaddyMorenike: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
IkennaDavid1:

Do u know what is called perspective of long objects at all?.. Its a simple term in arts in which as the distance goes, objects becomes smaller..

I am reffering to the line u mentioned earlier. If the concept is too difficult for u to comprehend I am sure studying the line pattens of the pitch turf will help u.

Thanks
Ode. Up Chelsea.
Re: "I Don't Like VAR" - Maurizio Sarri by Davlenda(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2019
Visit www.winn9ja.com and keep winning free of charge

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIBA AFROBASKETBALL 2017: Nigeria Qualifies For The Semifinals- Beats Cameroon / Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barca Beat Deportivo 6-1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.