Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid (11815 Views)

Neymar's Move To Barca Is Now Officially OFF As He Has Agreed To Stay At PSG / Arsenal To Face Real Madrid & Bayern Munich (see Details) / Breaking News:marcelo Assured That Neymar Is Heading To Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by obembet(f): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2021
Neymar's absence in recent weeks has been a problem for Paris Saint-Germain and now the French club are incredibly fearful of the possibility that the Brazilian may not recover in time to face Real Madrid in the Champions League.

The Parisian club still have Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe, but would be much happier to have the full complement of their attacking corps for the resumption of the Champions League.

A report published by RMC Sport suggests that inside the French club they are aware that the timeline of Neymar's recovery from an ankle injury may not see him return in time for the first leg, at least.

Whilst the original prognosis of the injury was worse than the actual damage, Neymar is still being pencilled in to return only in time for the second leg at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu.

Neymar has been on the sidelines since November 28, but he is thinking of rushing his return in order to play a part in the key matches.

The former Santos prodigy has found injuries a real problem since he signed for the Ligue 1 club, previously missing Champions League knockout ties against Real Madrid and Manchester United.

https://www.marca.com/en/football/psg/2021/12/23/61c3b6e4ca47412c728b45fd.html

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by DrPurple(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2021
Wish Him Speedy Recovery

7 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2021
Injury prone.

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by obembet(f): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2021
The painful thing is that 7 time balon dor dwarf that can't not even save against ordinary
Lorient grin not to talk of King of champions league Real Madrid.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by KingOroro1(m): 10:32am On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:
The painful thing is that 7 time balon dor dwarf that can't not even save against ordinary

grin easy on the fraud ma cheesy.....allow the goblin to lick his coins in the farmers league. He only goes to a place with more gold after milking my club barca dry.
I smell his next culprits to be mancity or Chinagrin .....

Ororo to the world

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by wealthgoddess: 10:51am On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:

Werey...as if messi isn't scoring in every champions league match till now. Five matches five goals...but I love your tears bring it on.
Afterall baba is seating comfortably on the throne...your ororo's last world cup is the last one he participated in, he is struggling for a next slot yet messi's chances of winning it are at an all time high.
Honestly I understand your pains...
The end justifies the means. By the end of the season, we'll see who will be counting their losses. Eleribu fan
The thing messi take do you must be strong gan...go get a life.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Jokerman(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2021
They have baba Clean sheet grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kilishihunter: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2021
Jokerman:
In UCL bah? grin

5 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2021
neyma do miss key UCL first round fixtures n attend his sister's birthday..
neyma missing those fixtures are due to injuries and suspensions...
the fans call it the birthday curse but I think its more like a coincidence..
even ramos when asked about the possibility of playing alongside Neymar next February, he jokingly said "I like to play with the best and Neymar is one of them, What we would have to negotiate is his sister's birthday!"
that tie depends on both team form dt February n neyma playing or not isnt a factor..

4 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:

lolz...this guy eeh...post de talk neyma, u de attack messi...no tell me say dt him 7th ballon win still de pain u o.
PSG vs madrid is too close to call with or without neyma...
messi already have 5 goals in 5 UCL games n his city strike won d best goal in UCL group stage....wat else do u want?
u ar talking about his performance against lorient...bros abeg wr was ur cr7 against d likes of watford, Leicester, Liverpool, Chelsea n city?? he ghosted all tru those games due to lack of tap-ins n p.k....pained hypocrite.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On Dec 23, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Werey...as if messi isn't scoring in every champions league match till now. Five matches five goals...but I love your tears bring it on.
Afterall baba is seating comfortably on the throne...your ororo's last world cup is the last one he participated in, he is struggling for a next slot yet messi's chances of winning it are at an all time high.
The end justifies the means. By the end of the season, we'll see who will be counting their losses. Eleribu fan
I swear...the gee jus too funny...messi dey score for UCL n dm still de complain about him not scoring in the same league dey called "farmers league"
messi goal against city won the best goal of the UCL group stage bt him no see dt wan, na to de find PSG bad news to use attack messi..
after the season, PSG n messi will win domestic titles?? ask am Wetin him man cr7 go win?? maybe him go celebrate top4..
him no go even near the golden ball wey dm dey shout for bcoz sallah is leading in EPL n lewa don win am for Europe...
jus cnt wait for the season go end....we go see who be the real scammer n who go run n find another new challenge..

7 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Factfinder1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
ooni of ife and wife has separated and the news has been everywhere since an hour ago but not on naira but if its nonsense unreasonable BBNaija and tonto dikeh news it would have been on front page....nairaland is gradually turning to a shit site

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by slawormiir: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Neymar should recover quickly

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Unclelimma(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Too bad
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by rayvelez(m): 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Useless and overrated player. Vinicious jnr will teach him how it’s been done.

6 Likes

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Rastaramsey(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
Neymar na foolish player grin grin
He go still go him sister birthday next year angry grin and he go miss the both legs...

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by spy24(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
I thought they have Messi why are they worried

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Jostoman: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
obembet:

go and check their league standing
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Since messi joined that team, the barca confusion follow am .... I am loving this...let messi keep on playing abeg so that he can keep on exposing himself till his minions run out of excuses and social media..... who takes the boring league serious.... league of pensioners
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Jostoman: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
KingOroro1:

grin easy on the fraud ma cheesy.....allow the goblin to lick his coins in the farmers league. He only goes to a place with more gold after milking my club barca dry.

Ororo to the world
penalty and tapping master grin
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
KingOroro1:

Ororo to the world

He has always been a leprechaun grin grin na dia way grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
My own is that Neymar Messi Di Maria, or Mbappe Messi Di maria.. Not Neymar Mbappe Messi. They may not even need Neymar in that game
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Lamasta(m): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
We will continue to expose the fraud grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 12:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Which every champions league match?? Im b Ronaldo?? He only scored in 3 games out of his 5 games...Ronaldo and haller are the only ones that scored in every game they played....messi has never managed that in his career

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2021
as if this man has done so much lately for the team...smh!

[img]https://c./SVPxBGhKBXYAAAAM/nope-no-way.gif[/img]
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jostoman:
penalty and tapping master grin

Ronaldo 140 champions league goals 19 penalties
Messi 125 champions league goals 18 penalties

Ronaldo 115 goals for country, 16 penalties
Messi 80 goals for country 18 penalties

Ronaldo 2 penalties out of his last 10 champions league goals
Messi 6 penalties out of his last 10 champions league goals

Who is the penalty merchant??

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Timoleon(m): 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nonsense report. We have Messi. We don’t need any other players. He has always done it alone. Without him PSG is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by joeking2222: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Factfinder1:
ooni of ife and wife has separated and the news has been everywhere since an hour ago but not on naira but if its nonsense unreasonable BBNaija and tonto dikeh news it would have been on front page....nairaland is gradually turning to a shit site
Yawn!!! If dem put am for front page before, u wan go help ONNI and hm WIFE reconcile?

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Kingcalls: 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as if this man has done so much lately for the team...smh!

[img]https://c./SVPxBGhKBXYAAAAM/nope-no-way.gif[/img]

Mbappe and neymar are their real hope.... messi wey never score madrid since 2018 ...4 yrs grin

1 Like

Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 12:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kingcalls:

Which every champions league match?? Im b Ronaldo?? He only scored in 3 games out of his 5 games...Ronaldo and haller are the only ones that scored in every game they played....messi has never managed that in his career
Who is Haller bro? U claim to know d record well, yet u dont know the name of the player that holds the record cheesy
Re: Concern At PSG That Neymar Won't Be Back To Face Real Madrid by Soso990240(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Jokerman:
The funny thing is that the more you guys make joke of him, the more he breaks new ground. 7th Ballon D'or de greet una grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 odds on sport tips daily? Let's Go! BACK TO BACK WINS / Russia 2018: FIFA Appoint Brazilian Referee For Croatia Vs Nigeria Game / Slaven Bilic Sacked By West Bromwich Albion,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.