Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano (25064 Views)

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Czarugo007: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Jesus,the place I just passed now,oh my God,i am going back to video this place to debunk this liers from the pit of hell.

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Czarugo007: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
Jesus,no be this place I passed just now,I am going back to video it to debunk these liers from the pit of hell.

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by arabbunkum: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Up buhari.down atiku
May herdsmen visit your family soon. If not now, then CERTAINLY later. Amen.

1 Share

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by englishman411(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2019
We appreciate the work done so far cocerning the second niger bridge,but we should not be too ecited about it.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by englishman411(m): 10:42am On Jan 09, 2019
We appreciate the work done so far cocerning the second niger bridge,but we should not be too excited about it.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by movetoca: 11:05am On Jan 09, 2019
PassingShot:
PMB has more than fulfilled his promise to the SE. He thus deserves to get more votes than the last time from the region for more encouragement.

In the 16 solid years of PDP, what did the region get? Please name the tangible things that SE got from FG in 16 years of PDP? Jonathan that even vowed in 2011 to go on exile if the 2nd Niger Bridge was not completed by end of his tenure could only leave the project on paper. What else do you want from PMB after rewarding your paltry "158,000 votes" with four senior ministers and feasible projects?

The bitter truth is that the man doesn't need your votes to win his 2nd term because he has more than enough votes in the bag from NW, NE, NC and SW plus SS this time around. So, why the hate and anger for Eniolohunfe (the Favoured One)?

We the SW have agreed to move on to the next level with PMB/PYO with 70% of our votes. The remaining 30% from our prodigal children like FFK/Fayose/Okup etc can be shared by Atiku and others.
PDP did absolutely nothing for them or south south. Though i don't support any political party but i will choose Buhari over Atiku anytime if that's the best PDP can offer Nigerians.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by namio10: 11:20am On Jan 09, 2019
PassingShot:
PMB has more than fulfilled his promise to the SE. He thus deserves to get more votes than the last time from the region for more encouragement.

In the 16 solid years of PDP, what did the region get? Please name the tangible things that SE got from FG in 16 years of PDP? Jonathan that even vowed in 2011 to go on exile if the 2nd Niger Bridge was not completed by end of his tenure could only leave the project on paper. What else do you want from PMB after rewarding your paltry "158,000 votes" with four senior ministers and feasible projects?

The bitter truth is that the man doesn't need your votes to win his 2nd term because he has more than enough votes in the bag from NW, NE, NC and SW plus SS this time around. So, why the hate and anger for Eniolohunfe (the Favoured One)?

We the SW have agreed to move on to the next level with PMB/PYO with 70% of our votes. The remaining 30% from our prodigal children like FFK/Fayose/Okup etc can be shared by Atiku and others.

Bridge across the Niger River is not Igbo Bridge. Most hate filled mind. Crude oil patriot for one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Printerscanner: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
4 + 4 = 8

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Printerscanner: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
arabbunkum:

May herdsmen visit your family soon. If not now, then CERTAINLY later. Amen.

Herdsmen are already on their way to your family house. They will shot all enemies of the President with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49.

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by arabbunkum: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

[s]Herdsmen are already on their way to your family house. They will shot all enemies of the President with AK-47, survivors will be re-shot with AK-49[/s].
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by degamemaster(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
PassingShot:

You and whoever that posted this rubbish are fools. Do you take us all to be dullards like yourselves, where is Obiano in the picture there or do you think you can upload a photo feom anywhere and claim it to be second niger bridge?

Mad people .
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Deepthoughts: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
6Ebisco:
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra inspected the construction work on the second Niger Bridge and expressed satisfaction with the standard and pace of work.

The governor, who was visibly happy with the extent of work done so far, said he was confident that the Federal Government under President Muhammadu Buhari would deliver on the job as scheduled.

He noted that the bridge, when completed, would not only boost the economic activities of the South-East and South-South but that of the whole country.

“I have no choice than to praise President Muhammadu Buhari for his determination in the implementation of other federal government projects in the state and other states in the region,” he said.

The Project Director, Julius Berger Construction Company, Mr Fredrick Wieser, explained that the construction would be in three phases.

Wieser noted that the federal government has already made advance payment of 15 per cent which amounted to N30 billion as mobilisation fee.

According to him, the bridge will be 1.6 km, while the access road from Asaba axis will be 3.3 km and 7km from Anambra respectively.

“Right now, we are doing foundation work in the river which will be 50 metres deep.

“The pilling work in the river will be 15 metres above water level to allow free flow of ships,’’ he said.

He, however, pointed out that with the determination of the present administration, the project would be delivered on or before Feb. 28, 2022. (NAN)

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/09/work-2nd-niger-bridge-excites-obiano/
please people around the bridge site should confirm the pictures below n the true state of work on this
bridge,in the write up it is stated that foundation on the river bed is what is been done but the attached pictures are showing an advance state of the bridge!,Apc n lies are 5&6,they can do anything to get their zombies agitated,any reasonable person that accept their claims without due diligence does so at his/her own peril.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98 i'm waiting to hear from you o abi ndi anambra are now chatting another course cool If to say na Enugu or Ebonyi you will tag them to be lesser igbos come defend obiano grin

cc LLobiorah EasternActivist

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by GetCofOProperty: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Congratulations to the Anambra people for this a FG projects are making life easy for them.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771.

Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:
Osagyefo98 i'm waiting to hear from you o abi ndi anambra are now chatting another course cool If to say na Enugu or Ebonyi you will tag them to be lesser igbos come defend obiano grin

The second Niger bridge is also a gate way for u guys....everyone needs to be happy on it.

As for Obiano he is living upto expectations which truly shows he is a born bred omanbala, born in and married in anambra......no mixed blood.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

And secondly, as far u hear the igbo am speaking and I can't hear what u speaking in reverse...that is person can't be purely igbo.

As far as we can communicate in igbo as I speak u speak in same igbo but when u want to discuss with. Maybe someone from ur town the tongue changes and we can't hear it.....is a big problem...coz u not entirely igbo....

#fact.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

And secondly, as far u hear the igbo am speaking and I can't hear what u speaking in reverse...that is person can't be purely igbo.

As far as we can communicate in igbo as I speak u speak in same igbo but when u want to discuss with. Maybe someone from ur town the tongue changes and we can't hear it.....is a big problem...coz u not entirely igbo....

#fact.

Edo man stop pretending to be igbo, trace your roots back to benin
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

#fact.

Edo man Enugu was the capital of anambra incase you don't know. Enugu still remains the capital of Igboland

#fact
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Edo man stop pretending to be igbo, trace your roots back to benin

LolzzZ

U can't deflate the truth....coz is obvious.

U guys should really do something about language barriers in igboland....very important.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Edo man Enugu was the capital of anambra incase you don't know. Enugu still remains the capital of Igboland

#fact

Enugu Capital of anambra that was then........as of today the capital of anambra is awka.

Maybe na u make Enugu capital of igboland

We no longer or hardly recognise that.

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

LolzzZ

U can't deflate the truth....coz is obvious.

U guys should really do something about language barriers in igboland....very important.

Nothing like language barrier, i'm proud of my language proudly igbo. I am fully igbo if e vex you go call police edoman
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Enugu Capital of anambra that was then........as of today the capital of anambra is awka.

Maybe na u make Enugu capital of igboland

We no longer or hardly recognise that.

In a restructured nigeria Enugu remains the capital of the south east. Enugu remains the capital of Igboland

edoman go argue with bini people
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Nothing like language barrier, i'm proud of my language proudly igbo. I am fully igbo if e vex you go call police edoman

That means u lying to ursef coz ur language is not igbo and moreover I didn't shortcut it.

Also I didn't say u not proud of ur language but is not the igbo language I speak and hear.......is totally different both the sound and the tuning.....totally different.

More reason u guys will switch to ur language to discuss ill of others coz they can't hear una...

It has happened to me many times.

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

In a restructured nigeria Enugu remains the capital of the south east. Enugu remains the capital of Igboland

edoman go argue with bini people

Come restructure am let's see.....
nothing will take us back to a useless merging....it won't work again....

It may have worked in the 60's but as of this age...it won't work....

If that is ur intention of restructuring, then is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

That means u lying to ursef coz ur language is not igbo and moreover I didn't shortcut it.
Enugu speaks hausa i guess

Also I didn't say u not proud of ur language but is not the igbo language I speak and hear.......is totally different both the sound and the tuning.....totally different.
edoman how can you hear igbo language when you're not igbo

More reason u guys will switch to ur language to discuss ill of others coz they can't hear una...
How many language does igbo have

It has happened to me many times.
Because your are from edo state i understand
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why waste my time discussing igbo issue with edoman

Sign out
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by basilo10I: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Endorsed. Every state now have their capitals. The type of restructuring that will take us back to how it was in the 60s cannot fly in this time and age.

The type of restructuring that is being pushed right now is economic independence, which will allow states to determine their rate of development and take ownership of their resources.

Osagyefo98:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Because your are from edo state i understand

Is obvious truth is far from u....too sad u telling lie on this platform to cover up....

Can anambra hear ur dialect clearly

Answer this..

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Why waste my time discussing igbo issue with edoman

Sign out

Why won't u sign out when u have already started lying to the unsuspecting public on language barrier...

No matter how I speak igbo reach I have never hear u guys..dialect...

Stop lying. Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why won't u sign out when u have already started lying to the unsuspecting public on language barrier...

No matter how I speak igbo reach I have never hear u guys..dialect...

Stop lying. Abeg.

Which igbo do you speak British Igbo lol
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Omobada(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
PassingShot:

Habaaa!!! This is too much now.
Frankly, I will personally sue you for murder if any IPOB Igbo commits suicide as a result of this bitter truth and say-it-all comment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Verdict: We Have Not Declared That Senator Akpabio Has Lost Election / Edo Primaries: INEC Releases Update / Peter Obi: Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho More Popular Than All Politicians In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.