Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano (25066 Views)

Work Continues On 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) / Have You Seen President Buhari Dance? Video Of PMB Dancing Excites Nigerians / Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Which igbo do you speak British Igbo lol

You can confuse the ignorant ones not me.

A man is known by owning up to truth but not beating around the bush in the face of a glaring facts.

You don't deny valid reasons rather u create ways to harmonise whatever that gives rise to suspicion and sharp division.

It will escalate if u continue to feign ignorance whereas u know what am saying true and moreover am not saying it to insult or relegate any body. Am saying it that u guys should stop swinging to ur town tongue in midst of other igbos whenever u meet ur town people. U can do that in personal chat but not in a general gathering.

It creates suspicion and harboured anger.

#an advice and a fact.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
PassingShot:
PMB has more than fulfilled his promise to the SE. He thus deserves to get more votes than the last time from the region for more encouragement.

In the 16 solid years of PDP, what did the region get? Please name the tangible things that SE got from FG in 16 years of PDP? Jonathan that even vowed in 2011 to go on exile if the 2nd Niger Bridge was not completed by end of his tenure could only leave the project on paper. What else do you want from PMB after rewarding your paltry "158,000 votes" with four senior ministers and feasible projects?

The bitter truth is that the man doesn't need your votes to win his 2nd term because he has more than enough votes in the bag from NW, NE, NC and SW plus SS this time around. So, why the hate and anger for Eniolohunfe (the Favoured One)?

We the SW have agreed to move on to the next level with PMB/PYO with 70% of our votes. The remaining 30% from our prodigal children like FFK/Fayose/Okup etc can be shared by Atiku and others.
What will happen to the Buhari media center when he's defeated in 2019 elections...
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fesomu:
If you people in southeast fails to extend APC term in office, you have clearly justified those who call you children of HATE. We know Buhari has his own fault, but if you people fails to attest to the fact that this is the government you've benefited the most from, I am proud to call you hypocrites..
Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
NigerDeltan:
No governor dictates for igbos who to vote in the presidential election
God bless you
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Osagyefo98:

You can confuse the ignorant ones not me.

A man is known by owning up to truth but not beating around the bush in the face of a glaring facts.

You don't deny valid reasons rather u create ways to harmonise whatever that gives rise to suspicion and sharp division.

It will escalate if u continue to feign ignorance whereas u know what am saying true and moreover am not saying it to insult or relegate any body. Am saying it that u guys should stop swinging to ur town tongue in midst of other igbos.

It creates suspicion and harboured anger.

#an advice and a fact.
[/s]

Lol, be prepared to die because i will keep speaking my language while you keep harboring anger non of my business. Besides before the coming of the brits there was nothing like igbo so i assume you are ignorant of that. Please tell me the meaning of igbo
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by SaiAtikuTill203: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
igbos dnt respect elders,governors n kings
If obiano lyk make him shout next level ,we ar voting him out ...n he cant call agbero 2 rig d election because dey ar semi - ipob
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:
[s][/s]

Lol, be prepared to die because i will keep speaking my language while you keep harboring anger non of my business. Besides before the coming of the brits there was nothing like igbo so i assume you are ignorant of that. Please tell me the meaning of igbo

I didn't say u can't speak ur language but don't call it igbo language pls.

And this is the obvious reason everybody has to stay on his own and mind his business.

Enugu is enugu
Anambra is anambra....nothing in common.

Ur reply lays credence to this post.

So I don't see any reason trying to juxtapose or lump everyone together.

So let every state mind their business......coz we don't have anything in common....what we have is just boundary showing dermacations.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

And this is the obvious reason everybody has to stay on his own and mind his business.

Enugu is enugu
Anambra is anambra....nothing in common.

Ur reply lays credence to this post.

So I don't see any reason trying to juxtapose or lump everyone together.

So let every state mind their business......coz we don't have anything in common....what we have is just boundary showing dermacations.

So i am correct you are not igbo
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

So i am correct you are not igbo

Lolzzzzzz........
Am not igbo.....am. Omanbala....thats still cool...and awesome...

Is even preferable.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I didn't say u can't speak ur language but don't call it igbo language pls.

What i speak is Igbo language
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzzzz........
Am not igbo.....am. Omanbala....thats still cool...and awesome...

Is even preferable.

Edoman stop hiding your identity
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

What i speak is Igbo language

Tell that to the gods not reasonable humans.

Guy stop lying abeg.....haba....
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Tell that to the gods not reasonable humans.

Guy stop lying abeg.....haba....

Come beat me naa, are you part of the reasonable humans cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Edoman stop hiding your identity

That's childish.

I accepted my omanbala nationality......am okay with it.

I own up to truth so do same and stop covering up.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

That's childish.

I accepted my omanbala nationality......am okay with it.

I own up to truth so do same and stop covering up.

Nwoke edo just say you were born and brought up in Anambra state
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fesomu:
If you people in southeast fails to extend APC term in office, you have clearly justified those who call you children of HATE. We know Buhari has his own fault, but if you people fails to attest to the fact that this is the government you've benefited the most from, I am proud to call you hypocrites..
Bros which benefit
Second Naija bridge is the benefit and Killing Igbo youths is what he's wasting his time
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Come beat me naa, are you part of the reasonable humans cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just stop lying....ain't worth it....

Nobody fights these days........

Just stop lying or covering up....dats all.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Nwoke edo just say you were born and brought up in Anambra state

If so still okay.....but the truth remains.....that language barrier exist...tell ursef the truth.....
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Just stop lying....ain't worth it....

Nobody fights these days........

Just stop lying or covering up....dats all.

Keep fooling around edoman let me help you a bit in case you wish to know about Igboland go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igboland and thank me later.
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If so still okay.....but the truth remains.....that language barrier exist...tell ursef the truth.....

Lol, language barrier hahaha is that all nwoke edo keep deceiving yourself
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Keep fooling around edoman let me help you a bit in case you wish to know about Igboland go read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igboland and thank me later.

Only a single document??

Do u know what research really means
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Only a single document??

Do u know what research really means

Go write yours so we can read
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
LegitHustler:

Lol, language barrier hahaha is that all nwoke edo keep deceiving yourself

I wish this is an open forum

U for speak ur dialect as I speak mine

Atleast the truth will be laid to rest,

1 Like

Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by LegitHustler: 4:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I wish this is an open forum

U for speak ur dialect as I speak mine

Atleast the truth will be laid to rest,

Which truth That an edoman named osagye born and brought up in anambra is claiming igbo
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by kingcalipha(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
No single worker spotted, Not even the excited Obiano was spotted. or am i on the wrong side of the thread?
Re: Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano by Fesomu(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Somebody said Nigerian youths are lazy, shutdown our schools for the past two months with no remorse on a way forward, do we need to tell Nigeria undergraduates and educated, not to vote APC?
strike never happened during PDP era?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos) / Capt. Bala Shagari: Buhari And IBB Forced Me Out Of Military / Kayode Ogundamisi Names Goodluck Jonathan As His Man Of The Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.