Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers (5046 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Jenniferblog(f): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
Paris' first naked restaurant is being forced to close due to lack of customers.

The nudist restaurant in the east of Paris, called “O’Naturel”, opened in November 2017 with so much publicity. But despite France’s reported 2.7 million practising naturists, the restaurant has not turned out to be sustainable in the long run.

The restaurant got rave reviews from customers who were expected to shed their clothes in the cloakroom and leave it there along with mobile phones to prevent people from sneaking a photo of other customers. They were then given slippers to wear to the dining area, although women were allowed to keep their heels on if they wanted. In spite of the positive reviews, they still couldn't get enough customers and are now being forced to close to avoid financial embarrassment.

Twins Mike and Stephane Saada, who own the restaurant said they will close for good on February 16.

“It is now or never,” they urged the curious “wanting to experience a last nude dinner in Paris”.

“We are counting on you to support us,” they wrote on Facebook. “We thank everyone for taking part in this adventure. We will only remember the good moments and the great people we met.”

News of the closure sent a chill through the French naturist world, but campaigner Cedric Amato said the restaurant was ahead of its time.

“It may have been a little early” for an all year round nudist establishment in Paris, he told AFP.

“I ate there many times and it was very good,” but the fact that it was in a residential area and did not have a terrace for good weather counted against it, he said.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/paris-first-naked-restaurant-closes-for-lack-of-customers-photos/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Jenniferblog(f): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2019
More
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Speedyconnect15: 8:38am On Jan 09, 2019
I go like the restraunt shaa shocked cool

Make dem do one here

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by hisgrace090: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Good news!

3 Likes

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Oxb90: 8:57am On Jan 09, 2019
hisgrace090:
Good news!
oyibo people don mad finish. Which one be nude restaurant again kwanu. Thank God they did not succeed. Had it been they succeeded, nigeria for be the first country them for open their branch.

3 Likes

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Kampack: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
I dont believe its hunger that motivates their customers. its neither the quality of food there. Simply lust!

1 Like

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by peteruuu(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Oh Lord!

Deliverance on demand!
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by uncleseries: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2019
Erection go full everywhere o.. u fit Dey with ur babe, big nyash go enter.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Made4naijablog: 9:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Tamarapetty(f): 9:55am On Jan 09, 2019
And u want to tell me these ones are normal??

1 Like

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Georgekyrian(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2019
I really like experiencing crazy stuff like this..
Though not in this shithole shocked
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Blackfire(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
Too much freedom can make you confuse....

This right here is mad-ness

1 Like

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by wherewere2wear(f): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Wait, so u mean the waiter or waitress, manager, cleaner, security nd even customers go dey naked....Asin all of dem no go wear clothe

grin grin grin i don gerrit

1 Like

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by pansophist(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2019
I no de go, abi you want make the girls faint when them see my big prick grin

1 Like

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by AONE555(m): 10:43am On Jan 09, 2019
This type ..even if you no get money
Just go there and buy bottle water and sit down...
Cuz one of thing is sure ..
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by jakandeola(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2019
it look sweet to attent dere but am ashamed to also pull cloth to see see let the world see my bulala
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by BareFacedLies(m): 10:51am On Jan 09, 2019
It would be good to visit this place and experience it
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by zudoteku(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2019
uncleseries:
Erection go full everywhere o.. u fit Dey with ur babe, big nyash go enter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by sparog(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Dis kain tin suppose dey naija mbok

I dey 100 percent sure say patronage no go ever reduce

cheesy cheesy grin

Thirsty guys go die dere everyday of the week
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by paix(m): 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:
It would be good to visit this place and experience it
You're late. The place is closed.
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Auladimeji1: 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
it still doesn't change the fact that Indians dance for 45 minutes before shitting into the ocean cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Auladimeji1:
it still doesn't change the fact that Indians dance for 45 minutes before shitting into the ocean cheesy
Guy stop this, be matured. ..Indians are not here on nairaland to view this ur post...If you wanna troll them, go to Facebook or quora
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Rextizzle(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Where is this place located in Paris I want to preach to them
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
watch as girls go gaga for big dick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUdbT-vEAqk
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by techking: 4:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
ok
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Jaqenhghar: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
At some point, common sense will prevail
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin grin
Re: Paris' First Unclad Restaurant Closes For Lack Of Customers by Riversides2003(m): 1:55am On Jan 15, 2019
Jenniferblog:
More

Pls do u have the address of this place in Paris? I need to take the Gospel of the word there.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Tied Together With A Rope During Their Wedding At A Celestial Church / Will You Still Go Ahead And Marry Her If .. (pictured) / She Infected Me---- She Is Very Proud And Self-Conscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.