Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos (43496 Views)

2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Emma Ehumadu Carrying Regina Daniels In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Groovenaija360(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
This thing no start today na cry
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
I love it when the two sides are matured...Good for them
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by drey076(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
HML, Best of luck

please no broken marriage stories oo
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Topmaike007(m): 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Congrats to them in advance
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by 8stargeneral: 12:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
I like d girl voice,God bless ur union
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by allthingsgood: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
ok noted.

i just feel d wedding will be boring angry angry cheesy
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Bizgold: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please who are they.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by alenwup(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Plenty love for 'em. They've got my blessings.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
african Jay-z and Beyounce. Soon. I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
let them live a life that other will follow....divorce among celebrities is not encouraging and also baby dada/mama showing of
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by RichboyfrmDelta(m): 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Happy married life to both of you.
I respect your maturity & privacy.
If na like some other yeyebrities dem for no let us drink water keep cup down. Congrats #AdeSim2019

If you are tired of being broke or disturbing your friends & relatives for financial assistance every now & then or tired of working everyday from 9-5 only to get peanuts at the end of the month & really interested in making additional money for yourself this year, then, you need to see this....

LEARN MORE HERE
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by kherlly(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
My guy finally end up taking my girl but I no vex cos I love ya both.. God blessings in your union Amen
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by drskyfly007(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
mczobo1:
Congrats to all my subscriber , we keep winning and they keep wondering ... yea, call or whatsapp to be part of the winnings very affordable .
Win your money and stop disturbing our space to come and subscribe..what do you need their money for? Shey u de hammer steady from this your fixed matches

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Chai. see love oh, 7 years together and they've managed it this good. Kunle gold looks so humble, this marriage will work. Congrats to them.

Meanwhile me sef dey find love oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by BareFacedLies(m): 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2019
So Adekunle has been drilling the girl for a long time grin

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by holytribe(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Blackfire:
Yoruba people
Do you have problems with Yoruba people? I just can't understand your Yoruba this, Yoruba that throughout your post since morning.

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by chiefLopes(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fada Lawd... May de wave of celebrity divorce not reach dem ooooo.....
And de churches answered....... Iseeeeeeeee.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Blackfire(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
holytribe:

Do you have problems with Yoruba people? I just can't understand your Yoruba this, Yoruba that throughout your post since morning.

Holytribe people
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Amberon11: 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2019
They are married?
amalab30:
I knew they were dating. There was a picture of them playing video games together on a couch. Happy Married Life to them.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Boyooosa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
So they be been frolicking before fame.. shocked
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by IjebuWarrior: 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
tbaby534:
Photoshop

Enemy of progress... e pain am die. grin grin
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by sirusX(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
ujampie:
Humble beginnings..... More like besties

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by IecheM(m): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Meanwhile falz after seeing this news

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wooooow these ones sabi hide relationship oooo shocked
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by enemyofprogress: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rubbish, I ate nonsense

Be honest can you marry your class meat or age meat?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by jayextra(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
tbaby534:
Photoshop
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by orimolade63: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=babasolo post=74593234]From way back, [/quotewetin happen nau, I fear this face o
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Loved Up In Throwback Photos by Nature8(m): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mediahelm:
On wednesday, January 9, singers Adekunle Gold and Simi are set to become officially married, 3 weeks after they held their secret wedding introduction in Magodo, Lagos.

According to sources, only 300 guests will witness this event at Victoria Island.

Mediahelm News wants take you back in time with these love up photos of the lovebirds who have been dating for over 7-years.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/throwback-check-out-these-rare-loved-up.html

Lovely cheesy

Love is a beautiful thing cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / 2face Takes His Children Out For Fun [lovely Photos] / Adorable Photos Of Helen Paul, Her Husband And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.