Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,829 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari (681 Views)

Aisha Buhari Told Me Buhari Was Not Terminally Ill In 2017 – Femi Adesina / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by TheAnakin(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he believes the voters in South-Eastern Nigeria do not dislike him as other popular politicians like MKO Abiola and Atiku also lost past elections in the region.

Read statement below:

"I don't believe that the SE do not like me. I didn't win there, just like Ojukwu didn't win there too. Atiku lost there too. Chief Falae lost there too.

"I think Chief Abiola lost there too because the region was majorly rooting for the NRC. But General Obasanjo won there, President Yar'adua won there, President Jonathan won there. It is about the PDP which majority of the SE Leaders belong to.

"When General Obasanjo supported me in 2015, why did I still lose in the region? If Jonathan campaigned for me in 2015, SE will still vote for the PDP.

"It is about the PDP. What did I do against the SE? I am Fulani and Muslim, so were Yar'adua and Shagari.....In 2019, we have more SE PDP Leaders that have joined our party, some of them could not stand us in 2015 but they have come closer and we are good friends today.

"The infrastructures we are building across the country is not for politics but for development.

"Some people talk about marginalisation but was that the reason why they didn't vote for the APC in 2015 No. We don't hate ourselves in Nigeria, it is our politics that made it look like that...."
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by CaptainG00D: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Ok
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by CaptainG00D: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Ok sir
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by alsudan: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Funny
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Not only the south east that dislike you, every every sensible Nigerian dislike you apart from your senseless zombies

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by orisa37: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
The Ibos don't like leaders who are sensuous and immoral.
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes we like you a lot cheesy
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by Valro(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2019
We don't really hate you o but we no just like you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by mekaboy(m): 9:13am On Jan 09, 2019
You are right, it's the whole Nigeria that dislike u.

The over 20 million that lost their jobs across the nation.
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by shachris02: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2019
Okay. We don't believe that Buhari loves us.
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by globemoney: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
mekaboy:
You are right, it's the whole Nigeria that dislike u.

The over 20 million that lost their jobs across the nation.

Yes we don’t like Buhari, we don’t also like Atiku and won’t be voting for any of them. Let Atiku go and source for votes elsewhere instead of depending on SE because the vote he will get from SE will be very negligible
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by UnclePati: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2019
We hate u .....
We will all piss on ur grave

Idiota
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by BuhariAdvocate: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Inconsequential people.
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by Blackfire(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Click like if you hate buhari..
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by wakaman: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Mscheeew,
Baba just ignore them, same ol Igbos.
They don't even like themselves.

No brainers.

4+4
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by ivordee: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Then you really don’t know anything. You still have a lot to learn
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by wakaman: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2019
orisa37:
The Ibos don't like leaders who are sensuous and immoral.

You don't even know the meaninngs of the words you just used!

No brainer.

4+4=?
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by THUNDER4real(m): 10:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Like/hate doesn't matter, what matters is for you to leave that sit and find your way to Daura and be numbering your cows in 4"s.

Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by Randy100: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Nobody likes a failure.
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2019
The biggest problem a man can have is when he has a problem and doesn't even know it.

Buhari will lose the 2019 elections to someone young enough to be his son...prophet tb!!
Re: I Don't Believe South-East Dislike Me - Buhari by orisa37: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2019
4+4=? These are Symbols not words.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Men Spraying Water At Buhari's Supporters In Borno State (video) / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt Never Approved N30,000 As National Minimum Wage, Says Ng / Araromi/lekki Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.