Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC (15072 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets With PDP Board Of Trustees (Photo) / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Bodude504: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Good news
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:
grin
Atiku and secondus are receiving it hot-hot!

They're in pain - they're in sifia pain.
Hahahaha cheesy morning patriot!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by habeeb500(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2019
politician transfer market�
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by saintaustine(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Long overdue.
Long live APC
Long live Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by GavelSlam: 9:38am On Jan 09, 2019
Barcelona FC vs Cardiff city

1st leg:

Cardiff 0 Barcelona 4.

Predict and win second leg.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Caseless: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74588860:

Hahahaha cheesy morning patriot!
grin grin

Good morning , bro. Keep sharing the suya.

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:
grin grin

Good morning , bro. Keep sharing the suya.
Lol cheesy, na so o!
Dem go chop belleful. wink
The onions go enhance their wailing sef!
Better onions!
See dem red eye red eye!!
Hehehe wink cheesy grin wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Caseless: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74588968:

Lol cheesy, na so o!
The onions enhance their wailing sef!
Better onions!
grin grin grin

I trust you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by sunsewa16: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2019
Misterdhee1:
The bigwigs are already seeing the clear handwriting on the wall. But trust our brothers with the least votes to keep on supporting an international fugitive cum loser grin

I can't waste my vote for an incompetent turned dictator of a leader,because even if he win's, Nigeria will be worst of it,I rather atikulate ,even if he lose,my conscience will be satisfy.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by sheriffman(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2019
I PRAY MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEE THE LIGHT AND STOP HATING. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU SAY YOU WILL NOT VOTE PMB COS YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, BUT DO YOU NOT LET YOUR EXCUSE BE THAT HE HASN'T PERFORMED. YOUR PDPS THAT PERFORMED, WHERE HAS IT TAKEN YOUR LIFE REGION TO? APC MAY VE LET US DOWN IN MANY INSTANCES BUT PDP IS NO OPTION. REMEMBER OUR 2015 SLOGAN NEVER AGAIN. IT STILL HOLDS TRUE. KEEP CELEBRATING YOUR NASS DEFECTIONS TO PDP WE CARE LESS �. I TELL YOU AGAIN, NO NORTHERN POLITICIAN ALIVE CAN SQUARE UP TO PMB. ATIKU IS NO MATCH. THE ONLY TWO WHO COULD HAVE ARE SIR AHMADU BELLO & TAFAWA BALEWA BOTH OF MEMORIES OF COURSE. ATIKU WILL KNOW THAT GEJ TRIED TO GET THE FIGURES HE DID IN 2015. NEXT LEVEL ALL HATERS CAN GO AND LOCATE THE CLOSEST LAGOON TO THEM AND MAKE USE OF IT. 4+4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by chloride6: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2019
A whole BOT

shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 09, 2019
PDP Are Very Smart Nice Strategy
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Baawaa(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2019
PDP camp is in disarray,atikulooting crew how is market grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by DMerciful(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2019
And what has Bubu done for the North? People have become slaves to religion to their own detriment
Greenarrow01:
Non northerners really don't understand who buhari is in north..
I am 100 percent sure that Atiku can only win his local government in Adamawa.
Buhari is not in the league of Atiku, IBB, or any other northerner..
Buhari is in a separate league.. A league that comprises of Islamic clerics in North.
A league of Dahiru bauchi, Mohamed Yusuf, sultan of sokoto.. There is this other imam in bauchi again.
These are people who command a religious following.. Forget the fact that buhari is politician.
The other person closest to that league was late Gen Abacha.
Buhari doesn't hide who he is... They know that.. He is yet to change or anything.. That's why he appoints Hausa's everywhere...
That why he sides more with Yoruba over Igbo..
This more of a religious thing.. And if you ain't with Buhari.. U are not one of them..
Forget the PDP rallies in gombe and co. These guys supported by their mallams will still vote in Buhari..
When buhari makes some statements like.. If your govnor doesn't pay salary.. Sack him.. These are simple statement that makes an Hausa man go crazy in love.. People like elrufai are only riding on pmbs back.

People say Buhari doesn't talk to Nigerians..
That's a huge lie.. He only talks to a sector of the country. As often as possible..
He talks to BBC Hausa service always.. He grants their interviews as often as possible.. Lol thou in Hausa language.
No one listens to radio like the Hausa's and the fulanis
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by zabuur: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Caseless:
grin
Atiku and secondus are receiving it hot-hot!

They're in pain - they're in sifia pain.

Good picture, they both have d same pose. I guess PDP has someone that takes them acting lessons
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Baawaa(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2019
newsbook:
A member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees, Kaulaha Aliyu, has also defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) along with the Deputy National Chairman, North of PDP, Babayo Gamawa.

The both, together with other defectors visited the President in Aso Rock.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the defection of the PDP bigwigs from Bauchi State came barely 24 hours after the president received various members of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Support Groups from the North East, who defected to the ruling APC.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/pdp-board-of-trustees-member-decamps-to-apc
This is what am saying,after they have collected Atiku's money they are now decamping,Atiku will lose on earth they will hear in heaven

5 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Ziggylady(f): 10:09am On Jan 09, 2019
sheriffman:
I PRAY MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS SEE THE LIGHT AND STOP HATING. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU SAY YOU WILL NOT VOTE PMB COS YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, BUT DO YOU NOT LET YOUR EXCUSE BE THAT HE HASN'T PERFORMED. YOUR PDPS THAT PERFORMED, WHERE HAS IT TAKEN YOUR LIFE REGION TO? APC MAY VE LET US DOWN IN MANY INSTANCES BUT PDP IS NO OPTION. REMEMBER OUR 2015 SLOGAN NEVER AGAIN. IT STILL HOLDS TRUE. KEEP CELEBRATING YOUR NASS DEFECTIONS TO PDP WE CARE LESS �. I TELL YOU AGAIN, NO NORTHERN POLITICIAN ALIVE CAN SQUARE UP TO PMB. ATIKU IS NO MATCH. THE ONLY TWO WHO COULD HAVE ARE SIR AHMADU BELLO & TAFAWA BALEWA BOTH OF MEMORIES OF COURSE. ATIKU WILL KNOW THAT GEJ TRIED TO GET THE FIGURES HE DID IN 2015. NEXT LEVEL ALL HATERS CAN GO AND LOCATE THE CLOSEST LAGOON TO THEM AND MAKE USE OF IT. 4+4

So buhari has performed?..i laugh. smiley
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by bluecircle470: 10:09am On Jan 09, 2019
Greenarrow01:
Non northerners really don't understand who buhari is in north..
I am 100 percent sure that Atiku can only win his local government in Adamawa.
Buhari is not in the league of Atiku, IBB, or any other northerner..
Buhari is in a separate league.. A league that comprises of Islamic clerics in North.
A league of Dahiru bauchi, Mohamed Yusuf, sultan of sokoto.. There is this other imam in bauchi again.
These are people who command a religious following.. Forget the fact that buhari is politician.
The other person closest to that league was late Gen Abacha.
Buhari doesn't hide who he is... They know that.. He is yet to change or anything.. That's why he appoints Hausa's everywhere...
That why he sides more with Yoruba over Igbo..
This more of a religious thing.. And if you ain't with Buhari.. U are not one of them..
Forget the PDP rallies in gombe and co. These guys supported by their mallams will still vote in Buhari..
When buhari makes some statements like.. If your govnor doesn't pay salary.. Sack him.. These are simple statement that makes an Hausa man go crazy in love.. People like elrufai are only riding on pmbs back.

People say Buhari doesn't talk to Nigerians..
That's a huge lie.. He only talks to a sector of the country. As often as possible..
He talks to BBC Hausa service always.. He grants their interviews as often as possible.. Lol thou in Hausa language.
No one listens to radio like the Hausa's and the fulanis

You failed it all when you mentioned abacha, we don’t recognize abacha here in the north. Some who recognize him here was after his death
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by allthingsgood: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Bwahahahahaha

Atiku is next!
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Tecno66: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
newsbook:
A member of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Board of Trustees, Kaulaha Aliyu, has also defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) along with the Deputy National Chairman, North of PDP, Babayo Gamawa.

The both, together with other defectors visited the President in Aso Rock.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the defection of the PDP bigwigs from Bauchi State came barely 24 hours after the president received various members of the Peoples Democratic Party’s Support Groups from the North East, who defected to the ruling APC.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/pdp-board-of-trustees-member-decamps-to-apc
hunger bad o. Election period is period to buy hungry politicians like going to buy crayfish in the market.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by abefeb1(m): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2019
engrsyer:
They are light weights. Who even know them for this country. Abegi make dem park well

Sorry you are in pain...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Phred1717: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2019
Tis one is looking for campaign money..times are hard. It's better you port on time
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by OldBeer: 10:37am On Jan 09, 2019
post=74588968:

Lol cheesy, na so o!
The onions go enhance their wailing sef!
Better onions!
See dem red eye red eye!!
Hehehe wink cheesy grin wink
This dog always makes me laugh whenever I see it. grin grin

Bubu we know.
Bubu we trust.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by BareFacedLies(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2019
abescom:
PDP is completely finished.

They are finished completely grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by engrsyer(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
abefeb1:

Sorry you are in pain...
sorry I am living very well even if this country continue with next level that could be worst than now, I have no shakings. I am an Engr by profession that is doing very fine. But just that I pity people like u that will struggle to eat if next level continues.

So continue with your next level okay? I am not pained at all
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Shiabu(m): 10:45am On Jan 09, 2019
FLIP CASH GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD

This Is a unique and legitimate platform that gives you double of your investment within 2hrs and after 2hrs you can do another one.
Call or whatsapp admin on 09060074900
to be a member
No scam
100% legit
Here are the packages below:-
10k to get 20k
20k and get 40k
30k and get 60k
40k and get 80k
50k and get 100k
60k and get 120k
70k and get 140k
80k and get 160k
90k and get 180k
100k and get 200k
150k and get 300k
200k and get 400k
250k and get 500k
300k and get 600k
Call or whatsapp admin agent on 09060074900 for registration and pledging,you can also register with the link below.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY FLIP CASH WORLDWIDE ®2019
Click on this link to join our whatsapp group
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https:///GWrBOUFzy1k5yKkR5W6QF7
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Mariory(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2019
interesting...
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by LaVirus: 11:02am On Jan 09, 2019
I sincerely don't know what buhari is still looking for, he looks too weak and confused to continue running the country. I bet he cant make it, he should just go back to daura.
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Ningi2020(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2019
I have nit seen Ekweremadu in any of PDP campaigns, hope all is well or is he moving to the next level
Re: PDP Board Of Trustees’ Member Decamps To APC by Kylekent59: 11:11am On Jan 09, 2019
People are just commenting anyhow without reasoning.

He is decamping to help PDP under the pretense of APC.

You guys need to wake up and stop counting scores ; who it pains pass/not.

These politicians you are seeing, they are all best of friends, but their supporters are busy fighting, arguing on social media grin grin

This is what a country get after voting for a leader who doesn't care of their welfare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only 10 Of 149 Deputy Governors Took Over From Bosses Since 1999 / Robbers Invade Churches In Imo / PDP Leaders And Anambra Governorship Aspirants Meet In Enugu Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.