Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. (17540 Views)

DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Breaking! Adamawa Gladiators To Mobilise 1million Votes For Sowore. (pictures) / Nigerians In The Diaspora Stormed The Streets To Campaign For Sowore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
natznext:

If you're not out of this country yet, please get out and with your loved ones, it's a priority... These ones You re addressing are too far gone they can no longer hear the hunters whistle.

Now I know why they are called zombies. The old thieves did not only steal their future, they probably carted away their brains too. This is the only reason to why they enjoy penury and still support their oppressors.

4 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
ansellotty:
For the first time ever, I made FTC. Nairaland would automatically send you pictures of 20 cute babes to select 19. Wow! I wouldn't have known if I wasn't here.

They should keep protesting in New York whilst we Atikulate in Nigeria.

[/s]

Atiku supporters like you make pdp look like a joke

How stupid are you? How can you make such a rubbish comment about girls then add atiku to the same comment? Don't you see the damage you are doing?
Have you ever seen a buhari supporter act so stupidly you are an ìmbecile

2 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2019
Truly, Sowore deserves to be included. It is so unfair. The top aspirants are:
1. Sowore 2. Muoghalu 3. Atiku 4. Buhari 5. Ezekwesili 6. Hasim Olawepo

2 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by arabbunkum: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2019
[[s]quote author= post=74589082]TAKE IT BACK with Sai Baba all the way!

Oan,[/quote][/s]
Mumu

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by 4gunners(m): 10:32am On Jan 09, 2019
ItzBIM:

So the people that have been ruling ur country for 58 years are not thugs.
The assassination they commit is not thuggery
We really deserve the leaders we have because of people like you.
Maybe when you travel to another country ur eyes will open.
God bless you my brother. The reason why we are in this mess is not really because of our leaders but the followers as well. We've very good hands that can steer this country in the right direction but they cannot get into such position because of ethnic sentiment, religion affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Newboss(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2019
ItzBIM:

So the people that have been ruling ur country for 58 years are not thugs.
The assassination they commit is not thuggery
We really deserve the leaders we have because of people like you.
Maybe when you travel to another country ur eyes will open.

You mean you want a leader without an iota of shame and dignity? A person you is basically an agbero? grin

Dude, that young man lacks the most basic skills to handle crisis. grin

Travel out to see a leader that behaves like an agbero? grin Bro, I would rather travel to see a world renowned terrorist grin grin

I doubt if you guys know the kind of disaster you guys are yearning for grin Literarily from pot to fire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Orpe7(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Make una come live with us then
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Shiabu(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2019
FLIP CASH GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD

This Is a unique and legitimate platform that gives you double of your investment within 2hrs and after 2hrs you can do another one.
Call or whatsapp admin on 09060074900
to be a member
No scam
100% legit
Here are the packages below:-
10k to get 20k
20k and get 40k
30k and get 60k
40k and get 80k
50k and get 100k
60k and get 120k
70k and get 140k
80k and get 160k
90k and get 180k
100k and get 200k
150k and get 300k
200k and get 400k
250k and get 500k
300k and get 600k
Call or whatsapp admin agent on 09060074900 for registration and pledging,you can also register with the link below.

BROUGHT TO YOU BY FLIP CASH WORLDWIDE ®2019
Click on this link to join our whatsapp group
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https:///GWrBOUFzy1k5yKkR5W6QF7
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by tayor3(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2019
tstx:

My brother... Our government is not the problem. Nigerians are the problem.. Majority of us are irretrievably dumb. I've given up on Nigerians
True talk

1 Like

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Dhayor001(m): 11:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Newboss:

What's at stake? A thug without decorum governing Nigeria? He shouldn't be invited where sane people are grin

He's best as an adviser grin

What is at stake is a presidential candidate with a duly registered party is sidelined for a presidential debate while the incumbent scheduled for the same debate may never appear(note also that he skipped the debate for his first tenure).

What is also at stake is a young and vibrant candidate will not be participating in a debate that will determine the future of Nigeria in the coming elections.

He is a thug (your opinion), are the other candidates saints?

1 Like

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Ziggylady(f): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Newboss:

You mean you want a leader without an iota of shame and dignity? A person you is basically an agbero? grin

Dude, that young man lacks the most basic skills to handle crisis. grin

Travel out to see a leader that behaves like an agbero? grin Bro, I would rather travel to see a world renowned terrorist grin grin

I doubt if you guys know the kind of disaster you guys are yearning for grin Literarily from pot to fire grin

They know nothing...they think Presidency is some sort of campus SUG Aluta elections...smh!

2 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Newboss(m): 11:13am On Jan 09, 2019
Dhayor001:

What is at stake is a presidential candidate with a duly registered party is sidelined for a presidential debate while the incumbent scheduled for the same debate may never appear(note also that he skipped the debate for his first tenure).

What is also at stake is a young and vibrant candidate will not be participating in a debate that will determine the future of Nigeria in the coming elections.

He is a thug (your opinion), are the other candidates saints?

Bro, there are scores of candidates o. He's not the only one not featured.

When I say thug, I don't mean bad, I mean his attitude and the way he handles crisis. He handles them like a thug. He simply lacks decorum. grin

He's the type that will leave his stand and go face to face with another candidate grin. That guy has serious issues with himself that he should go sort out first grin

In fact, the word is toxic. He's very toxic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by ItzBIM(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Newboss:

Bro, there are scores of candidates o. He's not the only one not featured.

When I say thug, I don't mean bad, I mean his attitude and the way he handles crisis. He handles them like a thug. He simply lacks decorum. grin

He's the type that will leave his stand and go face to face with another candidate grin. That guy has serious issues with himself that he should go sort out first grin

In fact, the word is toxic. He's very toxic grin

Can you give an example of when he was toxic. Or u just heard it somewhere and decided to run with it

1 Like

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by akaf16: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Why should his name be omitted from the presidential debate? Is he not contesting under political party....it isn't fair....everything has been politicised in Nigeria.
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Originalsly: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Newboss:

You mean you want a leader without an iota of shame and dignity?
Travel out to see a leader that behaves like an agbero?

What Trump has to do with this?!

@ topic...... Sowore is one of the top candidates...... thug or no thug... he should've been included in the debate. If he has no decorum.... allow him to expose it and lose supporters. Excluded because of genuine fear....fear of him grabbing the youth votes...youths are the majority. Personally.... thug or no thug.... as a graduate from Columbia University.... in Public Administration.... he is best to be President. Not because of the degree.... but Columbia is no ordinary university.... and in context...I'll rate it better than Harvard....better in terms of connections he would have/can make to move the country forward.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by 9jaRealist: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2019
They should go ahead and organize a debate for him in New York. SMH

I am for inclusion of Sowore in the debates, but wtf has Nigeria’s presidential debates in Nigeria got to do with New York?!
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by BuhariAdvocate: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2019
grin dude have made like 30m.
Joromi12:
The real reason Sowore is contesting. Ole oshi
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:40am On Jan 09, 2019
9jaRealist:
They should go ahead and organize a debate for him in New York. SMH

I am for inclusion of Sowore in the debates, but wtf has Nigeria’s presidential debates in Nigeria got to do with New York?!

Did you look at the background?
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by 9jaRealist: 11:43am On Jan 09, 2019
kolnel:
Nice

He has more presence in New York

grin grin grin
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by 9jaRealist: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Did you look at the background?

The debates are not organized by the Nigerian government, so picketing the consulate/mission is meaningless.
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Newboss(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2019
ItzBIM:

Can you give an example of when he was toxic. Or u just heard it somewhere and decided to run with it

Example? grin

Bro, it's basically his lifestyle once there's a little misunderstanding (let me not say crisis sef grin), so I can personally say that grin

You saw the clip where he practically verbally harassed a minister for being late to a meeting? grin I thought it was just a normal walking out in protest, until I said let me see what really happened grin Bro, he was very toxic (let me not say thuggish because some of you think a thug is a bad person) grin

You remember his visit to the Ooni? grin If that one didn't ring a bell, bro, you simply love toxic people grin

That guy has a history that can't be ignored because he's still ACTIVELY living that history grin

I warned against Buhari, he had a history, they said he's changed, whereas he was still very actively living that history grin Buhari has a very bad and maligned definition of corruption grin So long as you're doing good, getting involved in any corrupt practice doesn't make you corrupt. grin That's basically how Buhari sees corruption. Which is why he can tell you that Abacha wasn't corrupt. We all know how and why Abacha took power grin

Don't ignore those signs, bro grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Atiku supporters like you make pdp look like a joke

How stupid are you? How can you make such a rubbish comment about girls then add atiku to the same comment? Don't you see the damage you are doing?
Have you ever seen a buhari supporter act so stupidly you are an ìmbecile

It's quite unfortunate that you poured out insult at me, without understanding that everything I said was a joke.

First, I wasn't the first person in Nairaland history to have made FTC. Thus, everyone knows my claims weren't true, but a mere joke.

Secondly, I don't live in Nigeria and I'm least affected by whoever emerges as president of the country.

Ironically, I have been a strong admirer of Omoyele Sowore after I watched the presentations he made at the University of Kent, UK.

Don't be so stupid to reply to comments that doesn't concern you; comments that you have little or no idea about the intentions of the writer.

Some of us visit Nairaland because of the hilarious comments and nothing more. It's our duty to continue the tradition!
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by nom44311: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2019
Dhayor001:
Sooner than later, We will understand just how much damage we have done to this country with our nonchalant attitudes.

This type of protest should be held across cities in Nigeria if we really know just how much is at stake

You couldn't have said it better. I really hoped Nigerians would get it that time and look beyond party lines but at individual manifestos. I really fear for that country, we gonna lose it again.

1 Like

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by ItzBIM(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2019
Newboss:

Example? grin

Bro, it's basically his lifestyle once there's a little misunderstanding (let me not say crisis sef grin), so I can personally say that grin

You saw the clip where he practically verbally harassed a minister for being late to a meeting? grin I thought it was just a normal walking out in protest, until I said let me see what really happened grin Bro, he was very toxic (let me not say thuggish because some of you think a thug is a bad person) grin

You remember his visit to the Ooni? grin If that one didn't ring a bell, bro, you simply love toxic people grin

That guy has a history that can't be ignored because he's still ACTIVELY living that history grin

I warned against Buhari, he had a history, they said he's changed, whereas he was still very actively living that history grin Buhari has a very bad and maligned definition of corruption grin So long as you're doing good, getting involved in any corrupt practice doesn't make you corrupt. grin That's basically how Buhari sees corruption. Which is why he can tell you that Abacha wasn't corrupt. We all know how and why Abacha took power grin

Don't ignore those signs, bro grin

Omo the mental slavery you’re in no get part 2 oo.

A minister came an hour late to an event, in New York the home of civil right, and u think everyone is a sheep and will just take it in the face just like that.

A whole minister that can’t lead by example, even Theresa may dares not come late to an event the uproar from the British public won’t be small. But you Nigerians are contempt, love and still find excuses for mediocrity.

Like I said earlier travel more it will broaden your knowledge, and open your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Newboss(m): 11:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Originalsly:

What Trump has to do with this?!

@ topic...... Sowore is one of the top candidates...... thug or no thug... he should've been included in the debate. If he has no decorum.... allow him to expose it and lose supporters. Excluded because of genuine fear....fear of him grabbing the youth votes...youths are the majority. Personally.... thug or no thug.... as a graduate from Columbia University.... in Public Administration.... he is best to be President. Not because of the degree.... but Columbia is no ordinary university.... and in context...I'll rate it better than Harvard....better in terms of connections he would have/can make to move the country forward.

Bro, forget about the university stuff grin At the age of 17, I was admitted into a top university (not college or even private) in USA, in less than 4 days of applying, to study aeronautical engineering grin So getting admitted in USA is not a big deal, just have good grades and write a good essay grin

It has absolutely nothing to do with school but the personality in question grin Forget about what he says and look at how he thinks and behaves. Look at his body language and the way he says what he says grin

Those are all pointers to underlying issues grin
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by 9jaRealist: 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

And you had no one to tell you that John Momoh is the chairman? Has he come out to debunk what is being said that he personally was the one that excluded Sowore?

BON consists of the over 100 tv and radio operating companies, and the elected chairperson of BON (for a 2-year term) does not run BON single-handedly. Nonetheless, while BON is the media partner for the debates, they are actually substantively organized by the NEDG which has among its membership several Civil Society Organizations/NGOs including the well-respected and widely-representative Situation Room.

Meanwhile, John Momoh’s Channels TV has been the first (perhaps only thus far) Nigerian tv station to grant Sowore audience since the debate (in it’s “Road to 2019” interview program) not only to promote his presidential campaign but to condemn AAC’s exclusion from the debates, in addition to being one of the first tv stations to grant Sowore a platform when he initially declared his presidential aspirations.
Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Newboss(m): 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
ItzBIM:

Omo the mental slavery you’re in no get part 2 oo.

A minister came an hour late to an event, in New York the home of civil right, and u think everyone is a sheep and will just take it in the face just like that.

A whole minister that can’t lead by example, even Theresa may dares not come late to an event the uproar from the British public won’t be small. But you Nigerians are contempt, love and still find excuses for mediocrity.

Like I said earlier travel more it will broaden your knowledge, and open your eyes.

You don't get it bro grin

It's not about what he does but how he does it grin Those are subtle signs grin

You don't need to be a psychologist to see all these subtle signs. Listen to people's body languages, and you'll hear what they're not verbally saying grin

That young man basically has no control once he loses it. It was clear in that video with that minister grin
That is the way a thug's mind works grin

Bro, humans are not robots, their personalities influence every single move they make grin

He should remain an activist, not a politician grin That young man's temperament is in the class of those who will throw words at world leaders at the slightest provocation grin

His ideas are great(and I subscribe to them), but he should stay in the background as an adviser or activist. His temperament is not for what he's gunning for grin He's toxic and thuggish grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In New York For Sowore To Be Included In The Presidential Debate. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
Edodefender:
Joker

Tony month(Edo man) should not allow sowore(Afonja) to spew his usual nonsense.

After buhari wins and he kicked tinubu(the slave) out, let work together to put obaseki(core Edo man) in 2023
When will many Nigeria including you realize that tribalism has cause more harm than good. Buhari is too old let a younger person take the mandle. Statement like this coming from a youth like you shows there is no hope for Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Soyinka Denies Paying Tribute To APC Presidential Flagbearer / Rivers Assembly Clears 9 Ex-Commissioners For Fubara’s Cabinet / FG Not Importing GM Rice, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.