Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? (960 Views)

What's The Best Laptop To Get To Start Learning How To Code / Can You Write Codes With A Tablet Instead Of A Laptop? / Recommend A Laptop For Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by gmou: 10:05am On Jan 09, 2019
I've registered on every earning post on Nairaland but never earned #10 self, I even created thread for $20 free when you register, that was even worst. I learnt computer programming last year, through the support of code Lagos,although I never got my certificate.
I did more tutoring on YouTube on how to I can perfect my Python skills, I added animation to it, that is blender. followed blender guru on YouTube, until one day, I crashed the small laptop i was able to afford.
Now I can't practice nor do anything, thought if I did admob shortcut, I could get something, but no, I still got banned... I love to code tho I'm not perfect at it.
I created a crowdfundme page also yesterday, hoping to get the money to buy, so I could kick-start my dream... Please I'll really appreciate your help
Re: Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by olasiyanv(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
how did u create the crowdfundmme page
Re: Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by airsaylongcon: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why did you not get certificate from the Code Lagos Program?
Re: Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by gmou: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
airsaylongcon:
Why did you not get certificate from the Code Lagos Program?
I never got a mail from PWC
Re: Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by gmou: 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
olasiyanv:
how did u create the crowdfundmme page
I just googled
Re: Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by airsaylongcon: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2019
gmou:
I never got a mail from PWC

I've got a 10year old 32bit Toshiba Satellite Laptop. Been seating down doing nothing for years even though I'm certain it's working. If you can get your Certificate from the Code Lagos program (which I will verify) and send a copy of it together with proof of identity, I'm willing to give it to you for no cost. You might need get a charger and HDD though

1 Like

Re: Who As A Laptop To Giveout ? by gmou: 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
airsaylongcon:

I've got a 10year old 32bit Toshiba Satellite Laptop. Been seating down doing nothing for years even though I'm certain it's working. If you can get your Certificate from the Code Lagos program (which I will verify) and send a copy of it together with proof of identity, I'm willing to give it to you for no cost. You might need get a charger and HDD though
Thank you sir, I'll get in touch with my instructor

(1) (Reply)

Machine Learning And Artificial Intelligence. Any Recommendations? / ICT Expert Develops Software To Curb Online Fraud / Enjoy Premium Web Hosting Service Starting From Just N250/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.