Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! (12583 Views)

Poll: What should this chic do?

Dump him! He is a freak!: 69% (44 votes)
Stay with him! - He realy loves you!: 30% (19 votes)
This poll has ended

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Razorr(f): 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2007
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by queen2(f): 5:08pm On Apr 18, 2007
Lol, are there private detectives for relationship, he's prolly doing wat he's not supposed to be doing, it's his conscience disturbing, why can he just trust U, or investigate himself, why use a third party.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Razorr(f): 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2007
I am going to break that guy's head when I see him! Imagine the effrontery!  angry

You guys have helped to spur me on and get me more angry!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 5:18pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr:

1. He knows about my rendezvous on nairaland.
2. My picture is in my profile.
3. This thread is on the front page.

thats why i have a thing about putting up a picture. blows your cover! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2007
DewDrop:

@spoilt why is that so unbelievable? My BF is a pseudo-Nairalander and knows my screen name.[/center]

this forum is completely anonymous except you tell someone your screen name or put up a pic. ive done neither! not that i have anything to hide sha.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Razorr(f): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2007
Spoilt don't mind me jare. . . Maybe I love exposure too much. . . grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by DewDrop(f): 5:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
[center]Well yea, spoilt since the BF knows my screen name,
he can easily do a Nairaland search and find all
postings made by DewDrop.
I say what i mean and i mean what I say
though with evidence, I can change my opinion
He can look at it all he wants- the bottom line is that
IF I WANTED IT TO BE SECRET, I WOULDNT PUT IT ON NAIRALAND!
cool[/center]
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by queen2(f): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2007
@ razzor, u mean he knows ur on nairaland? and did u tell him or he found out?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2007
@dew drop
true. if the bf cant handle the truth too bad.
@razorr
 maybe you do enjoy exposure jare!  cool
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Razorr(f): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2007
queen2, he found out himself. He is a nairaland member, but he has refused to tell me his username. See my dilemma?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2007
@razorr
you see. he was smart to be anonymous.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by monshege: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr:

queen2, he found out himself. He is a nairaland member, but he has refused to tell me his username. See my dilemma?

hmmm! i bet when he comes across this thread (if at all), then the both of you shall be having more conversation, keep us posted by then.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by queen2(f): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razor, u know what, u sholda bin anonymous to him as well, but still he's not really going to do anything about that, is he?

wait, did u meet him here on nairaland?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by jgirl3: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2007
Obviously she did not meet him on NL if not she would have known his username.

Razorr, na wa o! Now I think the guy is just trying to instill serious fear in you. He needs to man up and be more secured. If he doesn't trust you, there's a big problem - no relationship can be built on pseudo-trust
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2007
i suggest you snoop and find out his username. now its a game. for all you know he's in here right now chatting with us. hehehehe!! grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by monshege: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2007
y'all are saying dump him, dump him. read in between the lines of razorr, she is after knowing the private investigator and really really concerned about that part. she does not want to dump him. abi, you think it is easy to dump someone, especially one wey dey abroad wey dey send things, probably an eligible young man. hmm! i dont think so.

razorr. there are private investigators in naija, there are also CID (plain cloth policemen)--i know some, as for their efficiency, every person has his or her own price. it depends on how good the person can be, that naija is so terrible don't mean you can't find one good PI. if you ain't got nothing to worry about (which i, ), then you should be calm about the whole thing. it is either he is telling the truth that he sent a PI after you or he is not, it is either the PI is good or not, it is either he will find something to incriminate you with or not, so if worse comes to worse, you get yourself ready, no be so?

nairalanders shouldn't have been the catalyst for you to get angry, if actually you needed to be angry, you shoulda been angry from day one after he told you that. you do not need others to spur you to action or activate your anger.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr:

sorry to say this but I doubt if you knew this guy well.
If I read a single post from my man here,I would know, no matter what he called himself.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by ronnieslimz(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

Razorr, na wa o! Now I think the guy is just trying to instill serious fear in you. He needs to man up and be more secured. If he doesn't trust you, there's a big problem - no relationship can be built on pseudo-trust
word!!
Razorr:

infact, u sef funny sha. . u knew he's a member and still go ahead to start a topic 'bout him
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 5:52pm On Apr 18, 2007
babyosisi i was just going to say the same thing. i swear even though i havent told anyone my user name or put up my picture, if anyone that knows me reads anything i post , they can tell. it reeks of my opinions. ha ha .
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by jgirl3: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2007
@ osisi and spoilt, not necessarily. He might be one of those users that are registered and never said a word to anyone on NL. So you can't blame her for that. Even if he said something, he might be on a different board that she hardly goes to.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by 2old4that(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
Well, i think u have the answer to his suspicions. Try and find out who the detective is, dole out some money to him and he will be reporting favourable things about u to him. grin wink

Note: That can only be possible if the detective is a naija guy. grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Echidime(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2007
IS no game, is real, and there boys in Naija whose duty it is for such a task. Better be careful if you really want to marry him,it might interest you to know that some time the detectives are your very close friends, and some people you may never have met in your life,he may decide to just waste like 1,000 Dollars and pay someone to do the Job,everywhere you go the guy follows you without you knowing,so you see from now on if you want to marry that your guy, you MUST ABSENT yourself from SEX, Kisses, hugs,visiting men friends,and always tell him the TRUTH whenever he ask you any question cos if you lie the dectective will give the truth, then you lose your man. cos the EYE of the LOrd is upon you grin grin grin, For those of you who think is a joke it is not, I have seen it happen to upto 5 girls in Naija.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Echidime(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2007
Nooooooo paying the dectective won't help, cos he will like to sleep withy ou before he can say anything favourable out you,and if you ever did he will still inform your man that you have just giving him the forbidden fruit,my sister, as i said in my last post, just be careful and truthful to him that all.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2007
j-girl:

@ osisi and spoilt, not necessarily. He might be one of those users that are registered and never said a word to anyone on Nairaland. So you can't blame her for that. Even if he said something, he might be on a different board that she hardly goes to.

let's not put words in her mouth,she says he is a nairalander not a silent observer
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by obaf(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2007
hi Girl ,there are onl 2 people sincere to you here-Maleeq and Joy --
You shouldn't be afriad if you dont have anything to hide.
Just be good !
He only wanna know the person he's dating more,because you can only judge people with their behavior behind you,not what they do in front of you.So be cool
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by omoge(f): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razzor, as long as you don't have any skeleton in your cupboard, try not to worry about it. he will love you more by the time he finds out everything is clean about you. If you see anyone following you just dodge the person. Also if you can, challenge him abt the PI.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by oge4real(f): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2007
I do not know if the detective already knows you or is he supposed 2 go 2 oshodi market or Idumota 4 instance 2 ask of you?my dear go 2 rest becos I think he is just bluffing.
wait a minute!does he actually mean private JUJUMAN! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by deejay1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2007
dont dump him yet aite coz i can't wait to see your on 'classic cheaters or bisi olatilo (4gotten her surname)' whenever the detective expose their investigation on TV (if possible). your name is something to do with razor abi? get in there!!!!!!!!111
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by Icon(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
Razorr, do you have anything to fear? if not then just fashi and go about your normal day to day activities. I think you should have some real talk with your boyfriend and let him know you are not down with him putting private eyes on you. That's invasion of privacy , boyfriend or not. If he doesn't see it that way, then you need to start thinking ahead. He might do worse things when you get married, once he has any reason to doubt your commitment.
The fact is this, even if you have nothing to hide, the private eye wants to earn his money and so will emphasize those little details like , the guy that gave you a hug in public (even though he hugged 3 of you at the same time), the guy who paid your cab fare (even though you were not the only one in the cab), the text messages on your phone (assuming he has access - even though there's nothing suspicious there) and due to the lack of trust from your boyfriend, he'll hear and believe only what he wants to hear and believe, and that's what he set out to find out in the first place.
Any relationship that's not based on trust doesn't deserve to exist. That's the bottom line. You guys need to talk.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by spoilt(f): 11:25pm On Apr 18, 2007
@razorr
a person who goes to that point must have obsessive love for you which isnt good.if the person doesnt trust you its a deal breaker. why are you still together?
its ok if he said it in jest but if he meant it and you actually believe it then you need to sit down and have a long talk.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by archbishop(m): 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2007
Hello Guys,
This is a case of beeen faithful.
I agree completely with IBDat and JoyBlink.
If u are not playing GAME, then u have nothing to fear.

yours
archbishop.
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Hired A Private Detective To Investigate Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:30pm On Apr 18, 2007
If you dont trust a girl, you leave.

You dont become a psychotic stalker.

Loser oshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Very Beautiful Lady Is A Girlfriend To This "Ugly Man" / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. / Thr££some! Two Male Leaked S£xtape Of A Female Twitter Influencer. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.