Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria (35974 Views)

Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by funlolah: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Madam, your business is with your husband not an innocent by-stander
innocent indeed for the woman house, imagine wetin this one they talk
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by funlolah: 11:33am On Jan 09, 2019
MarianaTrench:
This is intimidation and assault!
oga lawyer how
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by funlolah: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Kobicove:
Would she have done this if the side chick is bigger than her angry

Instead of her to go and face her husband she's assaulting an innocent lady

I dont understand the word innocent, abeg no she go the man house y she no go hotel abeg, idiot girl
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by funlolah: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
slawomir:
Isoright

You go surprise say na the the woman even fucck married men pass when she was still single

Shebi them no catch her, make this one sef go Bleep make them no catch her...SIMPLE

Come here. Come dey form tough and holier than thou
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Hoodbilonia: 11:37am On Jan 09, 2019
nice afoshe
obey before complain
naso i dey command these ugly girls we have here.
afta bangin dem dey cook for me.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Printerscanner: 11:38am On Jan 09, 2019
bknight:

In this case, who committed adultery?

And where was the man while all these went on?.. undecided

Where is the man that committed adultery with the woman that was caught and brought to Jesus? Adultery is for women. Men don't commit adultery, men only sleep around.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Nobody is as humble as a person caught committing a sexual crime red handed grin
The side chick is just dumb. Try that with a Nigerian side chick
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by adams123: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Why punish her instead of your husband? Was she the one that toasted herself?
Nonsense woman.
who toasted who were you Know?? All the Asawos men and women should Just resign and repent.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by BareFacedLies(m): 11:50am On Jan 09, 2019
funlolah:

innocent indeed for the woman house, imagine wetin this one they talk

I stand by what I said...

The woman's husband who is her boyfriend may have told her he is single
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by bknight: 11:51am On Jan 09, 2019
Printerscanner:

Where is the man that committed adultery with the woman that was caught and brought to Jesus? Adultery is for women. Men don't commit adultery, men only sleep around.

According to your religion, agreed.

In legal terms, the lady involved is (assumed to be) single.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Gracesofar(m): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2019
Lazy housewife
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Ayobami7(m): 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
好的
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Seandisputed(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:

I stand by what I said...

The woman's husband who is her boyfriend may have the told her he is single
I can bet my left ball that she knew he's married

You'll always know when you step into a married man's house. The settings are quite different from that of a bachelor.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by RichboyfrmDelta(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
This is what happens when you cross another woman's territory that has no joy. At least the side chic should be grateful say na only sweep dem ask her to sweep. Mtcheeew

If you are tired of being broke or disturbing your friends & relatives for financial assistance every now & then or tired of working everyday from 9-5 only to get peanuts at the end of the month & really interested in making additional money for yourself this year, then, you need to see this....

LEARN MORE HERE
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by CuntMiner(m): 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:
Why punish her instead of your husband? Was she the one that toasted herself?
Nonsense woman.
nooo,u don't get the post, what we are saying here is she had effrontery to come to a married man's house, not an hotel,motel or hostel, she's lucky d woman didn't pour boiling water
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by CuntMiner(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
nice afoshe obey before complain naso i dey command these ugly girls we have here. afta bangin dem dey cook for me.
cool,cool, great guy, of cos u will birth a female child too
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by Paxie55: 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
CuntMiner:
nooo,u don't get the post, what we are saying here is she had effrontery to come to a married man's house, not an hotel,motel or hostel, she's lucky d woman didn't pour boiling water
Who invited her?
Was she the one that invited herself?
If she's sincere to herself, she should have dealt with her husband too, cos to me, this is partial maltreatment.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by CuntMiner(m): 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Paxie55:

Who invited her?
Was she the one that invited herself?
If she's sincere to herself, she should have dealt with her husband too, cos to me, this is partial maltreatment.

alright
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by victorian(f): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
South African ladies are too soft.

Nija babe or confirmed Warri babe , will just tear her cloth naked the wife in full glare of the public, then break bottle for ground ready to stab the wife ..lol

The wife go fear fear .. grin

The husband don japa! grin

Warri babe no dey carry last
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by rita25(f): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
UNFAIR BAWO? IF YOU CAN EAT SOMEBODY CASSAVA THEN YOU SHOULD WEED HER FARM....IF YOU KNOW U KNW grin
dre11:

https://lailasnews.com/wife-forces-husbands-lover-to-do-chores-after-she-caught-them-together/

Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by feeloscar(m): 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
BareFacedLies:
Madam, your business is with your husband not an innocent by-stander
It became her business the moment she stepped into her matrimonial home.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by KenModi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2019
okaforeee2:
WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Which kind scam b dis enn

I am a 2D and 3D animator, you cant learn everything about 3D animation in 4 weeks. Impossible!!

Tell people the truth about what exactly u are offering and stop trying to scam them of their hard earned money.
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by BrokenCock: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
I luv
Ikwerri girls! Dem
go plank that woman head
Re: Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
hahahaha, she won't cheat again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races / I Asked Her, Can't Your Parent Provide Basic Needs? Are My Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.