Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Man Laments as Side Chick and Wife Takes in the Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Laments as Side Chick and Wife Takes in the Same Time (460 Views)

Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Laments as Side Chick and Wife Takes in the Same Time by GalaxyTrends: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2019
This got sent to a platform called Relationship and Life on Instagram, and He Wrote:

"Hello good morning, thanks for the great job you all are doing. Please here's my story and I seriously need advice.

About a year ago I met a 26 years old girl on Facebook who lost her younger brother (their last born), she's single and have no guy around to talk to her so I decided to be closer to her we exchanged numbers and keep calling each other (she call most of the time when ever she needs someone to talk with). We became best of friends and things was going smoothly (may while my serious babe {wife} was pregnant carrying my baby and I became a father few months after meeting her.

we shared our secrets with each other and all of that, she told me she was raped at 18, she lost her virginity to someone she don't even know and for that she swear never to fall in love with any man in her life. 

But few months ago things started changing, I can't stand her being just friends so I decided to pour out my heart and feelings for her, she couldn't say no for reasons best known to her. She introduced me to her mom, dad, sister and brother, seems our love keeps growi
ng each day.

We broke up two weeks ago due to some reasons, but I got the shock of my life today when I find out she's pregnant, I'm so confused right now, abortion is not an option as she said she can't abort her first child. Please what do I do now, I can't tell my woman who's with me at home. Please help me out."

Source: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
Re: Man Laments as Side Chick and Wife Takes in the Same Time by Forreellinc: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2019
grin ehn keep both kids na, shebi na only you get prick?
Re: Man Laments as Side Chick and Wife Takes in the Same Time by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2019
Some malefolk are not well. you're married n dating another woman
Mr. man you're an adulterer.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Pageant Contestant Forgets The Name Of Her School On Stage / 13 Easy Ways To Impress A Girl - Every Guy Should Read This! / Avoid Nurses & Teachers If You Aren’t Good In Bed – Counsellor Lutterodt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.