Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:06 PM

'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) (65259 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / God Will Confuse Them - Gov Wike Tells PDP and Political Opponents [Video] / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by powerblaze(m): 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I may join Islam one day sad

You're not a Christian. You just attend church
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Bimpe29: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Nbote:
Are U saying U want d IG and d DSS controlled by d APC led govt to prosecute a man who is their stooge? If U check very well in dat venue U'll see policemen and other security outfits applauding his speech.
You can say that again.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by iwadobo: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
They should have killed the bastard. This is how Tinubu made men from those nitwits. A civilian threatening others with arms and ammunition. But, where I'd the juju he so much believe in ? Yeye pickin
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by mknigeriagreat: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#

Even if he decides not to make one single campaign visit, boy myself and my family are ready to vote him for president. And to add to it, we will now continue with Osibanjo in 2023. You like it or not na so we go do am. Keep your advice to yourself.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by shugabasbn: 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dpharisee:
In the south west every family is likely to have one of these or all three at once.
1. A professor
2. A political thug commanding more respect than 1 above
3. A skull miner who does ritual for 2 above

So number 2 is so popular that musicians praise them in hit tracks while number one is left to keep leading strikes at the universities

And in your mind u have typed something reasonable ni yen? U better don't start your 2019 in tribal war
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Zansu007:
Have you wondered why buhari is not campaigning?

The president have been instructed by his doctors not to get himself involved in vigorous campaign, else he might get admitted back to London clinic which will be a big blow to the Apc.

My Advice is this, if buhari does not visit your state for campaign do not vote him.
EOD#
So jubril too is not healthy? I thought Buhari has been replaced?
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
阮德英国加
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Ugosample(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2019
cescky:
See why this nation can never ever move forward never ever?

You clowns don't decide you wins..abgeros like tinubu and his gang decide...so it's not about your votes but who has guns..

Nigeria will never ever ever be great because so called educated people ...can't use their brain, because their blinded by tribal sentiments, not who is qualified to do the job...we can all see the amount of so called educated folks that back the sponsors of this people..educated my ars..

Nigerian issue isn't leaders it's the followers..the leaders are from the followers..and with Soo many dumb educated people, that can't reason..you want magic to happen

the undiluted truth
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by PurestBoy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Gratefulheart01:
Crime don't pay. Even when you getting money from political godfathers, use your sense. All these leaders hide their own children in foreign forts like cowards but push una to the war front like a superman.

Just thank your stars, it's not lethal bullet, you would have been awaiting your six feet underground mansion by now.

Even the Oluomo himself has his twin children graduated from US university while those that keep his source of income never go to school
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rest in pieces.......MC OLUOMO
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by gokecont(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wait hoo! Shey him no get AJESARA NI undecided
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by RTSC: 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
Wetin concern me?

His own people are his enemies.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by planetbluz: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I may join Islam one day sad
KIDS LIKE U MAKES NL A BORING PLACE TO BE. ALL U NEED IS A KETTLE, HEADGEAR, AND AN AK47 AND PISS SHALL 4EVER BE URS.
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2019
planetbluz:
KIDS LIKE U MAKES NL A BORING PLACE TO BE. ALL U NEED IS A KETTLE, HEADGEAR, AND AN AK47 AND PISS SHALL 4EVER BE URS.

angry
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by dominique(f): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2019
FatherCHRISTMAS:
haa his natural color is just coming out naa grin shocked

Na so o
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
jayextra:
Ohh Ohh Nkechi thats the dim.witted dolt...one of the Backward Unprogressive Lazy Fools i told u abt grin
Hahaha, you know the real name of that little kid called zansu007.
The boy is Very backward in life!
Child of hate and perdition. cheesy grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by obonujoker(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Are you his opponent if no keep quiet.

Buhariguy aka jesusloveyou... Why are you supporting corruption and violence??
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by Yankee101: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Live by the sword...
Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by jayextra(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74671307:

Hahaha, you know the real name of that little kid called zansu007.
Very backward in life!
Child of hate and perdition. cheesy grin
LMAO bruh u even know him well grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) by mightyhazell: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
iwayumeh:
This thread is Opened to officially draw the attention of the Inspector General of Police and the DSS to impending murder and immidiately take action and perform their constitutional duty before more persons are killed.

In this Video MC Oluomo the Agbero in Chief of Lagos telling his opponents to get more guns because his own gang are ready for the 2019 elections.

If the IGP and The DSS is not partisan as they claim the Man must be prosecuted with immidiate effect

Watch Video Here
https://twitter.com/AdelajaAdeoye/status/1082903929665523712?s=19

Say No to Violence By clicking Share and Like to keep the post alive Untill the police Act

u mean by requoting.. Shares and likes dont keep a thread alive ,quotingor replying does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Simon Lalong, Plateau Governor-elect Refuses To Move Into N15b Government House / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.