Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,365 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji (47823 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by obailala(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
A lot of people are just jobless agents of darkness and discord. They would soon force out beef between 2 succesful women when there's really none. Whenhas it become law that Omotola must congratulate Genevieve?

8 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by enemyofprogress: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
I like it when people fight and things scatter. I'm so happy what is happening between the two of them, it makes the world interesting. Omotola biko carry go
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Isoduwa(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rextizzle:
You can't spell jealous correctly

Na Indian Latin he use write am
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
I am still trying to figure out what caused this their beef that has dragged on for years.what's so hard to let go ? Nah wah o. This life is too short for this "forever enemity " na.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by officialJP(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Genevieve is doing fine so no need for omotola saga

4 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Actresses?? Mtseeeeewwww... Na their way... undecidedundecided
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by leisuretym: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
JoanHicks:
Hope she isn't jalouse

Yes she's veli veli jalouse, ...she's even blouse sef!

No leferandum! No erection! Hahaha cheesy
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by stanliwise(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
All this yeye blogger want start unnecessary war this 2018. E no go work for my body.

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by CaptainG00D: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pained yoruba hater as usual.
Anyways she knows Genevieve is far ahead of her

8 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Thatdopekelly(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

She should go and stream her achievements on Netflix...
Badt guy grin grin
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by stanliwise(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
obailala:
A lot of people are just jobless agents of darkness and discord. They would soon force out beef between 2 succesful women when there's really none. Whenhas it become law that Omotola must congratulate Genevieve?
Thanks for the nice observation. Greater things this 2019. No time for bullshit stories o.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by KENFERDYOORI(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Share in other people's joy and your joy will know no bounds.

4 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by omonnakoda: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rextizzle:
You think you know but you don't and you don't know that you don't know

1 Like

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nickymezor(f): 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
undecided
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by ajl: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Stupid blogger created story and people are falling for it. Gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by meKdollz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

For your architectural design: 2D, 3D and animations and tutors
Pls contact Kdollz Home and art designs
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Ayo081(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
OP leave am na goatheart she get grin
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by oluwaahmed: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

She should go and stream her achievements on Netflix...
Lol, better still stream her fat ass

1 Like

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by koyeni(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Women and envy
5 and 6
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
JoanHicks:
Hope she isn't jalouse

Thesus is lord
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Originalsly: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
At the end of year.... people review their lives... their achievements... she has shared what she considered to be great accomplishments in 2018. What this has to do with Genevieve?... maybe she was the first to congratulate Genevieve .... if so....should she list it as an achievement? These bloggers can draw much more traffic if they write about their loser lives.

2 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by eph12(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
What if she already reached out to Gene off social media? You guys should apply sense in this 2019

2 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Rextizzle:
Oga Are we are writing Exams here
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Vinstel: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Thesus is lord
Who is Thesus?
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Hoodbilonia: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
men na to enter movie production now o
i go invest
netflix go buy my movie 10billion x 20billion iz equal to what.
u go drive g wagon tire
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by kenchop: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
yoloba amaka grin grin grin grin yeye dey stink
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by amahthelma(f): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
nairaman66:
Ladies and hating each other sha!!
my dear ladies can hate each other for Africa all for no reason
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by AFONJACOW(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
AFONJAS AND THEIR JEALOUSY... NAH THEIR WAY NAH I'M NOT SURPRISE

2 Likes

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by millionboi2: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
festacman:
I am not against competition. However, it is important for Omotala to note that those things she listed are trash compared to human to human relations.

When late Dora Akunyili was down with an ailment, the several award plaques on show in her office were useless to her. She desired and got comfort from family, friends, associates and fans - human beings. It is totally wrong to place "a piece of polished wood with a scrap of shiny metal" on higher pedestal than a relationship with a fellow human being.

It is alright to disagree. You can't be friends with everyone. However, when you disagree or quarrel, it is important to make effort for forgiveness and reconciliation than sitting on a high horse.
I tink say u b won mention money.
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by nairaman66(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
amahthelma:
my dear ladies can hate each other for Africa all for no reason

grin
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by stanliwise(m): 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
frenzyduchess:
I am still trying to figure out what caused this their beef that has dragged on for years.what's so hard to let go ? Nah wah o. This life is too short for this "forever enemity " na.
nothing this time it is bloggers that has cooks us a good nice akamu and fish story. I follow them online.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu's Wife Vs Okocha's Wife, Who Is Finer?(with Pics) / Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video) / Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.