Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji (47832 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji & Nkem Owoh On The Red Carpet Of 'Lionheart' Premiere In Toronto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by TeeYMartinz(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ornament2003:

Your command of English Language is poor.

Who raised you?

Imagine saying, "You are one of the PROBLEM". Olodo

Smh
I feel your pain Hun....
you lack common sense,instead of u to focus on ur life u are here arguing abt who is better than who.
my dear, You are obviously the one who lacks the command of English.... kindly invest in some...you scallywag! Rehabite
Re: Lionheart: Omotola Jalade Refuses To Congratulate Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
TeeYMartinz:

I feel your pain Hun....
you lack common sense,instead of u to focus on ur life u are here arguing abt who is better than who.
my dear, You are obviously the one who lacks the command of English.... kindly invest in some...you scallywag! Rehabite

See this olodo.

One of the problem ���

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouth - I Don't Club Because Their Drinks Are Too Expensive / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.