Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,549 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers (14184 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Oblitz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
It will never be well with you vultures and vampires

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by hisexcellency34: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku Should concede defeat

6 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by TheDoc: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
NEXT LEVEL PLS

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by kunle86(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP O To ge. meaning PSP is enough, Atiku and bukola are bleeding seriously

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by olaolaking: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Apc too teknikal for them.

When you are already winning 3 - 0 and you are still awarded 3 penalties in extra time.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Omeokachie: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
The spies are out on covert operations on the enemy territories.
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by chloride6: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hey!

Form has finished

No more defection

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by israelmao(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
Trillions of defections cannot stop Buhari's return to Daura in 29th May,2019.
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by SaiAtikuTill203: 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Atiku Should concede defeat

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by deomelo: 8:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Who still remain for PDP sef?

Na everybody except Igbos won enter @ #NEXTLEVEL @ #SAIBABA2019-2023

grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
yarimo:
Before the casting of votes on election day, ATIKU will call BUHARI to congratulate him as president elect. grin grin grin
u wicked

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by wuta(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Politics is a tricky game be careful that is my advice

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Afamed: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
Only those without political history will expect Atiku to win this Presidential election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Afamed: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
israelmao:
Only if you have woken from your sleep

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Okoroawusa: 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
PDP die die die n'aha Jesus, isee isee isee grin
Nwayooooo!(small small)

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Whobedatte(m): 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Shaa don't say PDP destroyed the country for many years
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oblitz:
It will never be well with you vultures and vampires
they Will Not Be Able To Drink Nigeria Blood This Time Around, Oh Vampires And Wailers
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
israelmao:
maybe Only Ur Family Will Vote For International Atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by israelmao(m): 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Afamed:

Only if you have woken from your sleep

This will happen before your eyes because I am wide awake with all that will see to actualization of that.
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by israelmao(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
maybe Only Ur Family Will Vote For International Atiku
I am in for a total paradigm shift.Watch out!
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Ugosample(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
israelmao:

well i hope so.

But if he wins, I pray he instills more suffering on the useless country men I have.

Maybe when most of them are dead or in serious pains before 2023, Nigerians will probably learn how to vote better

Useless country men

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Hotfreeze: 9:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ugosample:

well i hope so.

But if he wins, I pray he instills more suffering on the useless country men I have.

Maybe when most of them are dead or in serious pains before 2023, Nigerians will probably learn how to vote better

Useless country men

Your wishes would fall on your father, your mother, your siblings and your entire family.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Atiku on a lonnnnngggg tin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by drey076(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
israelmao:

This will happen before your eyes because I am wide awake with all that will see to actualization of that.
U better stop this hatred and join the moving train.

Next level issa goal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by berrystunn(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
3 governors from PDP to APC
Will not be up to Galadima from APC to PDP

Galadima with over 5m followers.

APC will regret Galadima grin

Someone without followers...is now planning to get thousands of followers b4 election.

Something I can get in my church lol .

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Suspects In Police Net Over UNIABUJA Abduction / CJN Slot: Buhari Under Pressure, As Plot To Sideline Onnoghen Thickens / 18 Feared Killed In Edo Auto Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.