Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers (14181 Views)

Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Cajal(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
yarimo:
Before the casting of votes on election day, ATIKU will call BUHARI to congratulate him as president elect. grin grin grin
...bitter truth

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Ugosample(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Your wishes would fall on your father, your mother, your siblings and your entire family.

1) me and my family would never ever vote a despotic, murderous, nepotistic and incompetent president who has spoilt my country

2) The economic malaise does not affect me or my family in any way,. We are not the typical hungry and suffering Nigerians .... and I'm a part time resident in Nigeria too, so whether Buhari wins or not, it does not change anything for me/us

However, for the majority of Nigerians, their suffering will multiply once this incompetent president wins a second term cheesy grin

Many more will die from hunger fulsni herdsmen, our soldiers will continue to die, the economy will continue to totter etc.

Continue to vote based on ethno religious sentiments

useless country men grin cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by chris51(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
These PDP big wigs defecting to APC at this late hour have seen the writing on the wall and have concluded that APC is winning.

APC is having serious campaign while PDP is dependent on running down the opponents.

Things dont work this way.
PDP should convince people the reason they should be given second chance.

Good luck to all of them

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by chris51(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
chris51:
These PDP big wigs defecting to APC at this late hour have seen the writing on the wall and have concluded that APC is winning.

APC is having serious campaign while PDP is dependent on running down the opponents.

Things dont work this way.
PDP should convince people the reason they should be given second chance.

Good luck to all of them
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by BabangidaHamza(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:

Your wishes would fall on your father, your mother, your siblings and your entire family.

Ameen, InshaAllahu, Iseee, IJN

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Hotfreeze: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2019
[s]
Ugosample:

1) me and my family would never ever vote a despotic, murderous, nepotistic and incompetent president who has spoilt my country

2) The economic malaise does not affect me or my family in any way,. We are not the typical hungry and suffering Nigerians .... and I'm a part time resident in Nigeria too, so whether Buhari wins or not, it does not change anything for me/us

However, for the majority of Nigerians, their suffering will multiply once this incompetent president wins a second term cheesy grin

Many more will die from hunger fulsni herdsmen, our soldiers will continue to die, the economy will continue to totter etc.

Continue to vote based on ethno religious sentiments

useless country men grin cheesy
[/s]

Cry me a river.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Ugosample(m): 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:
[s][/s]
Cry me a river.
cheesy grin
The joke is on you
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Mccullum: 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
Next Level is rigging bell like never before...

I pity fake Jews as this is bad situation for them.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Lukisson(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
I wonder how PDP think they can defeat APC/PMB in a real contest. The integrity of the man in power is first to non. This is somebody who kick out an incumbent best PDP candidate with all the parapanellia of Government in their posession & the same PDP instead of selecting a candidate with an unblenish record, they went to bring Atiku whose integrity is in question. The defeat of Atiku in next month electiom will be the highest margin ever recorded in the history of our election. What a pity!

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by san316(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ugosample:

well i hope so.

But if he wins, I pray he instills more suffering on the useless country men I have.

Maybe when most of them are dead or in serious pains before 2023, Nigerians will probably learn how to vote better

Useless country men

This one don lose hope. cheesy grin wink cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
In 2018 about Some weeks to buy Presidential ticket APC experienced Gale Defection of High political office holder

Now PDP IS EXPERIENCING OVER-GALE, SUBLIME Defection All over the Federation

Their Stalwart,Bigwigs, chieftance, HighlyRated members are disappearing,

ATIKU&PDP BELIKE
ATIKU:- which kind of set back is this now

PDP:- We know we can't Win but let keep trying Our Luck

Atiku:-Haa! If Not because i av bought ticket & Election av come nearer i would av follow DEM go faa

PDP:- Haa Haa....It has not up to dat Now

Even Some PDP governor has affection for Buhari, Some are just be in PDP by mouth not by Mind,Some are bargaining with APC under ground,Some are using Body Language to avoid PDP campaign,Some by Saying "i have no choice than commend Buhari"when he inspect 2nd Niger Bridge

It is not Magic but They Know Buhari is Working

Make This Defection No Go Cause PDP AND ATIKU high BP Or Anaemia

Buhari Personally issa Goal... issa Goal, Issa Goal.

Buhari Till 2023

Next Level Guaranteed

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by arewaboy01(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
I don't want to comman be hearing Biafra of die here ooo

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Pizzle1234(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
I laugh when people are excited when politicians are jumping from one party to another,instead of you to focus on how to make Nigeria greater you are busy celebrating politicians who doesn't care about you.. I weep for this country
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by hardeytarhyour(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
hardeytarhyour:
In 2018 about Some weeks to buy Presidential ticket APC experienced Gale Defection of High political office holder

Now PDP IS EXPERIENCING OVER-GALE, SUBLIME Defection All over the Federation

Their Stalwart,Bigwigs, chieftance, HighlyRated members are disappearing,

ATIKU&PDP BELIKE
ATIKU:- which kind of set back is this now

PDP:- We know we can't Win but let keep trying Our Luck

Atiku:-Haa! If Not because i av bought ticket & Election av come nearer i would av follow DEM go faa

PDP:- Haa Haa....It has not up to dat Now

Even Some PDP governor has affection for Buhari, Some are just be in PDP by mouth not by Mind,Some are bargaining with APC under ground,Some are using Body Language to avoid PDP campaign,Some by Saying "i have no choice than commend Buhari"when he inspect 2nd Niger Bridge

It is not Magic but They Know Buhari is Working

Make This Defection No Go Cause PDP AND ATIKU high BP Or Anaemia

Buhari Personally issa Goal... issa Goal, Issa Goal.

Buhari Till 2023

Next Level Guaranteed
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by arewaboy01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lukisson:
I wonder how PDP think they can defeat APC/PMB in a real contest. The integrity of the man in power is first to non. This is somebody who kick out an incumbent best PDP candidate with all the parapanellia of Government in their posession & the same PDP instead of selecting a candidate with an unblenish record, they went to bring Atiku whose integrity is in question. The defeat of Atiku in next month electiom will be the highest margin ever recorded in the history of our election. What a pity!
he'll suffer a blooded nose

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by shegra58: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
tsephanyah:
Gjffgg hftfsfuyx hfvgfg, hffhjdvrfhg jfjffuffvssfid gxfgg bgj,
Let me help you to translate''Some people going to need country by February'' grin
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by EnaibeSam: 11:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
The next person to decamp is Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2019
Election day is fast approaching and they are all running to APC.

PDP is in ruins; their desperation is leading them to fabricating fake news; soon their gullible followers will also realise their lies and also desert them

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Kayrich(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2019
First they dont know we don't wanna hear that name again PDP and they are daft to the extent that they couldn't change that name.
Secondly the very moment Atiku was the winner of their primary election, I knew they can go anywhere with him. Go and mark my word, Atiku will not president us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by bluefilm: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2019
amaechi1:
The last to decamp should please turn off the light.

That will be atiku himself... grin
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Pat4321: 7:03am On Feb 17, 2019
Apc has given him money, money is the only thing that makes sense to politicians
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Pat4321: 7:07am On Feb 17, 2019
Hotfreeze:

It's you and your fathers house that the evil from Buhari will befell, you must reap what you sow,
Re: Muhammadu Sakaba Defects To APC, Vows To Mobilise Thousands Of His Followers by Techkidz(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2019
Hahahha this is just the beginning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership / Whats Gej Doing With Agege Bread In Fec Meeting? / BREAKING NEWS: Ministrial Positions Are Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.