Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram (71977 Views)

Army On A Condolence Visit To Wife Of Ibrahim Sakaba (Photos) / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by zoba88: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018
Below are photos Of Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba with his wife and son.He was killed alongside his younger brother and over 50 of our gallant soldiers by Boko haram in Maiduguri.

May the almighty God grant his wife, son, family and loved ones the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. His sacrifice and those of his men will not be in vain

May his soul rest in peace

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/see-photos-of-wife-and-son-of-col.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by zoba88: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Sagamaje(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2018
cry
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Dreal1247: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2018
So sad. Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 24, 2018
Eyah, see this beautiful boy left fatherless for nothing...absolutely nothing. Although I despise how the NA have continually massacred the innocent citizens of Nigeria,both shites and IPOB, because of his son, i say Rest in Peace to Sakaba,or rather do not rest in peace till all those who had a hand in your death,through sabotage,negligence and graft pay in blood too

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2018
Am sure the last thoughts of him on the battlefield were of his son,. The sacrifices he made to ensure his son had the best life he probably never had was his life.Rest in peace

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Racoon(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2018
Imagine the distraught this his young beautiful family have been thrown into now. cry cry cry cry cry The soldiering is quiet alright a risky lifestyle but our military are not programmed to die this demeaning and horrible.Bleep this country and the present leadership. angry

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by paiz: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2018
After Laying his life for the country
I am sure the military must have served the family 3 months to leave the barracks

And you said I should join the military

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by bitcoin215: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2018
Too pathetic
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by RTSC: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2018
Too bad.
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Frankdoz26: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2018
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2018
So sad.

Buhari promised Nigerians that he'll decimate Boko Haram in 3months of assumption of office, I wonder what happened to that promise undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Oladimejjy(m): 8:54am On Nov 24, 2018
RIP to the dead..
Nigeria is a scam...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by chiagozien(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2018
The zoo must go down.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by chiefolododo(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2018
Jubril doesn't care
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by truthfulparrot(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2018
These gallant soldiers sacrificed everything including their family to make sure that we are secure.
But the government failed them by not giving them the required moral and logistics support.
The government even failed to mourn their death. This is pathetic and demoralising.
My condolence to the families of the delayed soldiers. They fought gallantly for Nigeria but the government failed them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by bonechamberlain(m): 9:08am On Nov 24, 2018
I dont know what the Army is waiting for before staging a coup that would wipe out all these useless politicians. is it until the create more widows in the army angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by nameo: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2018
Frankdoz26:
Sakaba kills by gun and died by gun. They sent you on python dance to east, you shoot and kill my brother's and make merriment of our agony. They sent you to south, you spilled innocent biafran blood thinking your gallant. Am very much happy because every of my supreme leader maazi Nnamdi kanu prophecy is being fulfilled, " you can never serve the zoo without coming back more disgraced "- Nnamdi Kanu.

Plzz, shut it.

This is not the time

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by hodari: 9:12am On Nov 24, 2018
I spit on Bvhari.

Useless old man.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Larryfest(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2018
Am yet to see a situation worse than serving Nigeria diligently or even been patriotic to this useless country......

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2018
cry
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by SEGLIZ: 9:21am On Nov 24, 2018
and idiot are in the legislature and executive politicising the issue of bh flying their family in world class private jet while some loosing their life's their families being widowed and orphaned. still some bastardized idiot would come clamouring atikulated and pmb.
such a low lifers we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Larryfest(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2018
bonechamberlain:
I dont know what the Army is waiting for before staging a coup that would wipe out all these useless politicians. is it until the create more widows in the army angry
I think the last time we had a reasonable and well functioning army was before the civil war, these new generation set of Nigerian army are just not it atal.... I wonder what would have happened by now if there were to be an "Abacha like" in the present army.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by johnmartus(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2018
That's north problem. Those stupid northern elders never wake up from their slobber.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Splashme: 9:34am On Nov 24, 2018
ehie:
Am sure the last thoughts of him on the battlefield were of his son,. The sacrifices he made to ensure his son had the best life he probably never had was his life.Rest in peace
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Alwaysking: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2018
God knows I can never serve this shithole
Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by annnikky(f): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2018
None of my children will be a soldier cos is a road to suicide cry

Rip

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by nkwuocha1: 9:45am On Nov 24, 2018
Such a great loss to his family and not this cesspit called Nigeria.Anybody who die for Nigeria died for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by Cumtroller: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
Lt Col Ibrahim Sakaba killed alongside his younger brother? They keep getting into the military without regard for federal character. It has become a Fulani Army.

Thank God he’s not from the south-east. May the good lord spare the lives of all Igbo military officers. Buhari can not wipe us off!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by MJBOLT: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
brainless idiot

Frankdoz26:

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram by lonelydora: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2018
No offence intended! But i think we have lily-liver men in the present day Nigerian Military.

I am surprised that soldiers allowed politicians (Bloody civilians ooo!) to be using their personnel to play politics.

We seriously need a sincere General to form a group of some soldiers and kill all these useless politicians.
Fight Boko Haram bumper to bumper.

Rule Nigeria for four (or more) years, clean up the system and conduct a free and fair election afterwards.

Let's face it, democracy is not working in Nigeria for now and can never work due to tribal and religious differences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life / Jimi Agbaje Called Akinwunmi Ambode To Congratulate Him Screenshot / Tinubu Sleeps Off At APC Rally In Kwara State? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.